Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / ghetto ways on youtube
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 1:59 pm

forget rock. we're going pop. this song is our next dtrain video: borat bathing suits, good/bad girls on the roof, margueritas in the kiddie pool, blindfolded volleyball. all the things that make life rad.

Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:03 pm

all the things tha make life rad.

this would not include you, crazy.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 5:59 am

i wanna hug your sweaty bods (all three at once)
bad!!!!
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 11:41 am

Sweet.....
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 1:23 pm

diggler, you're such a toilet trader.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 3:34 pm

THAT WOULD NOT INCLUDE BANDLESS HODAD NED HAYDEN.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 3:46 pm

shut it, fagburn. i'm so talented the wrong numbers are only gonna be a two piece an will still be able to blow away the likes of the ghettogays in our sleep.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 4:10 pm

cause you guys are finally gonna practice....next week, right?!?!?!?!
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 6:01 pm

all the things tha make life rad.

Jesus Christ! Someone pass the me a fucking nailgun. I've never come across anyone more in need of an un-anesthetized lobotomy in my life.

Grow some nuts and tell her to fuck off to her face instead of constantly bitxhing about her on here you self-absorbed passive aggressive little pissflap.
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 6:02 pm

bitxhing
thats a new one
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 6:48 pm

their little ditty wasn't half bad prob cauze harry was singin an shawn was carryin the melody. i got nothin against those two guys an they were friendly when we played together. jenna just bugs me. ever since she tried to tell me what to do in order to stay on her label an then claimed that she kicked me off instead of the other way around. an then she always posts some big semi-annual screed against me all double spaced an taken up the whole page. i would even hang out w/ her. i got no probs w/ anybody on here really. mostly just foolin around. bixth.
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 11:09 pm

shut it, fagburn
not a bad t shirt motto
Posted: Nov 25, 2006 3:40 pm | Edited by: rugburn

an then she always posts some big semi-annual screed against me

DEAR MR. DICK DIGGER OF THE WONG NIBBLERS, PROFESSOR OF SCREEDOLOGY AT IMAGAY UNIVERSITY:

ALWAYS OR SEMI-ANNUAL?

YOUR POOR WRITING ASIDE, NEVER SEEN JENNA REFER TO YOU MUCH OUTSIDE OF ASKING YOU TO SHUT YOUR BLOWJOB HOLE A FEW MONTHS BACK.

MAYBE YOU GET A DIFFERENT WEB FEED THERE AT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 2:29 am

That shit is good, yo. Where can I get a copy of that song?

I even spun your rekkid while moving out the couches today, and it was before I listened to this. Lorraine, you are my density.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 5:31 am

I believe it is on the "free love " single that they just released.The same record also has "movin on" which is there greatest song ever. We sold 20 at Pass Out so I don't know if there are any over there right now. But I know Eric O. & Uhleesha bought some for their distro needs. I think....(?)Check with them too....
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 4:30 pm

crazy jenna i hereby challange the ghettogays to a battle of the bands against the wrong numbers. an i'll even extend the challange to andy an his band. we will take on all comers to see whose the real king of new york rock an roll (even though we already know it's us). don't be a buncha cowards like the cockhomos. i blew you away w/ the actiion swingers an i'll even subtract the bass thereby givin you a one instrument advantage. me an bazooka joe against alla you. the wrong numbers rule!!!
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 5:39 pm

I don't remember being a coward.
hmmm...I must have repressed that memory.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 7:08 pm

That was my first time hearing the Ghetto Ways. I likes.
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 8:05 pm

That was my first time hearing the Ghetto Ways. I likes.

Check out the kick ass Na Na video that Dtrain did for them. Love that shit!
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 8:57 pm

Thanks!
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:22 am

Its hard to take. I just feel embarassed for them when I sees it.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 3:14 pm

Harry RULES! I keep thinking he's gona kick my ass but he just laughs at my "antics."
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 3:53 pm

i keep sayin harry and shawn should have their own band.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 4:00 pm

and you keep saying you have a band too

I'd rather hear your theories on how the Rubik's cube was a device sent back thru time, by "Ed" Oblivian, to ensnare the minds or american youth and not allow them to rock

at least it'd be more feasible
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:04 pm

mark queef/fagburn, what are you gonna do in a couple of weeks when the wrong numbers are rockin an rulin??? you're gonna have to find another reason to exist. oh, i forgot, you'll always have bein an apologist for crazy jenna an "ed". nice life.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:30 pm

who's fagburn, dummy?

do you think you have something figgered out?

OCCASSIONALLY CAPSLOCK KEY GETS HIT OR IT'S JUST ENJOYABLE SCREAMING LIKE THE MAN I AM

are we talking normal couple of weeks or your metric euro couple of weeks(ie centuries).and yes ned I'm an apologist for everyone you hate. actually it's more like I enjoy watching your already tormented psyche crumble into lawsuit psychosis...no apologies from me
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:45 pm

ned, do you want to fuck me? is THAT what all this obsession is about? because i can assure you, dude, it will NEVER happen. I met you once--for roughly 3 hours in my entire life--and you're one of the ugliest dudes i've ever seen.

harry and shane weren't "nice" to you on april 28. what a fucking loser for deluding yourself to that. they said "hello" before the show and then after the ghetto ways played, they LEFT THE CLUB. that's right. they didn't even stick around to see your band play. they didn't care about your band before and you didn't impress them enough to even stick around now, dude.

they have never been on the goner board, ever. but they know the BS you've been spewing and don't want to share the stage with you again, so quit your bullshit battle challenge. it's pathetic. the only thing they might be interested in is kicking your ass for all the shit talk you've been doing.

I was the idiot who gave you your first show in possibly 10 years. I was the idiot who offered to put my money behind a single to help you get back in the game. and I was the idiot who gave you a HUG on meeting you because of our goner connection. yeah, a HUG. and look at all this ugliness.

i regret it immensely, i can assure you, so now just leave me alone. if you don't, then you should seriously consider haldol or lithium or even scented candles and bubble bath. you need to chill the fuck out and stop giving me so much power over your every day. that's what you're giving me--POWER--and it's really really really dumb. i'm just some girl in a band. jesus christ.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:47 pm

beat up by a girl indeed
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm

what a fuckin joke!!! you grabbed my crotch at the end of the night!!! an you got no power whatsoever. even over your own life. everybody hates you an talks about what a lunatic you are behind your back. an they're absolutely right.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:56 pm

you grabbed my crotch at the end of the night!!!

no shit? that's awesome!
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 7:00 pm

everybody hates you an talks about what a lunatic you are behind your back.

I know you think the voices in your head are actual people, Ned, but they really aren't.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 7:06 pm

hey mark queef, don't you actually know anybody you could go bug instead of hangin out on here??? you're more pathetic than crazy jenna. at least she has the excuse of bein a certifiable nutcase. you're just a fat loser nobody cares about.

an c.j. i guess why your boys left after you played cause they didn't wanna see what happened next namely your band gettin blown away by the action swingers. ask anybody who was there. an i seriously doubt they share your rage toward me. my guess is they couldn't fuckin care less. an talk about ugly!!! you look in the mirror lately, dachsund face???
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 7:10 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

no, I don't know a soul
maybe one day when I move to NEW YORK CITY and become a rock and roll legend like yourself I will

and then I can party on goner and not be pathetic
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 7:13 pm

DICK DIGGER IS MENTALLY UNDONE BY THE FACT THAT SOME BANDS CAN DO WHAT HE NEVER COULD: GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER, DEAL WITH EACH OTHER AND THE PUBLIC, GIG/TOUR CONSISTANTLY.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 7:16 pm

MENTAL COLLAPSE
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 7:38 pm

delusion #1: harry and shane don't think you're a pathetic piece of shit for shittalking me and our band. we're a rock family, dude. something you obviously know nothing about.

delusion #2: i grabbed your crotch. that's a GRAND DELUSION.

delusion #3: we would ever want to play with you again. you have NOTHING to offer the world except ugliness. you have no soul. you have no love to give. and the hate that could fuel rock is lost on you.

candles, ned, candles. they're probably on sale for the holidays. i suggest you avoid RED. go for BLUE. it promotes peace and tranquility.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 10:03 pm

delusions are somethin you know a lot about, dogface, i grant you that. an we wouldn't have ever played w/ you anyway. i was just makin fun of you which is one of my favorite pasttimes. an if i'm so lame how come i sold over 30,000 recs an you can barely sell 500??? an how come every label on earth won't have anything to do w/ you yet i'm constantly turnin down offers includin yours??? an you know you grabbed my crotch at union pool an then split when i fuckin cringed. nobody can stand you. even the people you think are your friends ridicule you to me in emails all the time an then beg me not to say anything about it on the goner board. twenty people are smilin an noddin as they read this. an you talk more shit behind people's backs like andy an the little killers an tom douche an on an on. at least i tell these people what i really think about them. i may be an asshole but i'm not a phoney delusional hypocrite like yourself. you're the one w/ nothin to offer the world. i've released dozens of records of my band an other bands. all you've done is try to feed your starvin ego. anyway, i thought you were movin to california. oh, wait that was another delusion like your publicity company (tim an billy an miriam couldn't get far enough away from you on that one) or your bookin agency w/ theresa k or (i could go on an on)??? even your husband couldn't stand you an dropped your sorry ass. seriously, if it wasn't so much fun makin fun of you i'd feel sorry for you. but i don't cause you're such a hostile humorless fuck. at least you still have lametrain an fagburn/mark queef.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 10:21 pm

hostile humorless fuck

Pot/kettle/black?
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 10:35 pm

goliedown old man
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 10:37 pm

goliedown old man

Finally!
Something halfway funny.
Keep it up.....some day you'll be as good as.....no.......nevermind.....no way.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 12:59 am

ned,

let's see...

my publicity company is doing just fine, thanks. i dig it. even if it's just scheming and trying, it's fun. and don't insult tim, billy and miriam on this board by pretending you speak for them. it's really, really dumb.

actually, the ghetto ways have sold 3,000 lps/cds and 1,700 singles. to us, that's pretty great. oh yeah, and we just signed a publishing/licensing deal with a pretty major player and are gonna be in magnet next month, i think. not bad for the ghetto ways.

stop dragging tom and andy into your bullshit with me. it's just tiring. deal with ME as ME. quit trying to foment bad feelings between people who see each other pretty regularly at shows in town. it's just not nice.

and for those 20 people, my so-called "friends" that you're throwing in my face... well, I know one, I guess, because it's pretty obvious, and well, i know how to cut my losses. i'm too old for false friends anymore. the others i don't know about, and eh, i don't care. i know my trueblues, dude, and they're good ones!

now for real, it makes me feel bad to fight. it really does. you can keep punching me on here, over and over and over again, but i won't go at it again. it is beneath me to fight a cyborg, and that's all this has been. i can honestly say that now it no longer hurts.

i wish you peace and happiness. it's out there somewhere for all of us. you just gotta want it.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 1:38 am

false friends

Get real. do I have to dig up old posts and remind you of the past? I've always been nice to you when you werne't saying shit shit like "you're not really a friend" (how ironic) . I'm sorry Jenna, I like you and I forgave you a long time ago for saying that to me. I should also be commmended by you for listening to you go on and on and on and on and on and on (and on and on and on and on) about Ned when we're hanging out and trying to reassure you that what he says to you here doesn't mean a goddamned thing. Now that I'm a "false friend" please don't ever talk to me aout ANY of your problems again.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:14 am

wasn't talking about you, joe. where did that come from?
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:17 am

Oh gimme a fuckin' break.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:18 am

well, I know one, I guess, because it's pretty obvious

It must have been Jack Stands you were talking about. How could I have made that mistake???
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:20 am

bj, i wasn't talking about you. if you want to keep on this, call me--or take it up at next week's party. i'm not going 'round with you publically.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:22 am

It must have been Jack Stands you were talking about.

I didn't do nothin'!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:23 am

Oh sorry. You must mean Christine! Just last week you told her that you knew she was "in cahoots with Ned Hayden."
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:41 am

ok- here we go again- this used to be a forum to talk about all things rock and roll. now it is a personal (or not personal) bitch fest. seriously, could that last bit just posted not be handled in privacy? what is the point? this is why so many people do not read this board anymore. god- it's ridiculous.
I don't know you, BJ- but couldn't you handle this with jenna in person or by private email? I just peeked in to see what was going on here and it's still a lot of BS- it makes me sad, really. I used to like the goner board.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 4:13 am

She started it, stupid! SHEESH!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 4:24 am

Hey Jenna, there's only one other person who you MIGHT have been talking about, and not nearly as obvious as you claim, and If my hunch is correct then I'm truly sorry I got pissed at you. You're an alright person when you're not going on and on and on about Ned Hayden and accusing Christine of plotting your overthrow with him. Seriously, last weekend's shit plus your above statments equals me jumping to conclusions.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 4:25 am

ned, do you want to fuck me?

Ned wants to fuck us ALL! What a fag.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 6:35 am

some people on this board should give it a rest and go outside

maybe lay off the crazy powder too
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 9:30 am

t is beneath me to fight a cyborg

This should be a line in the next Terminator movie.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 11:21 am

some people on this board should give it a rest and go outside

WORD!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 1:29 pm

we just signed a publishing/licensing deal with a pretty major player and are gonna be in magnet next month,

yay.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 1:46 pm

big fuckin deal. someday you can come over an look at my closet fulla press. you ever have big features in the nme or melody maker??? how about alternative press??? the new york times??? i can't even remember all the fuckin mags i been in. an as for your "major player" (i love how you attempt to throw around industry lingo an then pretend to wanna be a punk band) i had a publishin deal w/bmg for more money than you will ever make in your stupid little band. it ain't all it's cracked up to be.

an bazooka joe you are the biggest hypocrite i ever met. emailin me guffaws about crazy jenna while placatin her on the goner board at the same time. i don't care. everybodys a phoney. tell xteene the overthrowin crazy jenna meetins been moved to thursday.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:01 pm

Ned....how many toots does your horn have?
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:14 pm

everybody hates you an talks about what a lunatic you are behind your back.

even the people you think are your friends ridicule you to me in emails all the time an then beg me not to say anything about it on the goner board.

Now that I'm a "false friend" please don't ever talk to me aout ANY of your problems again.

Who is Backstabber Numero Uno : I vote Bazooka Joe (also known as The Thing with Two Faces)
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:16 pm

the thing w/ two faces

hee=haw!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:23 pm

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:07 pm

I'm the only sane person I know. Ugh. Everybody shut the fuck up! I'm tryin' to have a party over here!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:10 pm

there's a party in your mouth an everybodys comin. hee=haw!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:12 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

I'm the only sane person I know.

what the fuck does this mean
DON'T YOU EVER TRY AND TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH NED WHEN HE BREAKS YOUR HEART AGAIN
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:28 pm

I hope he doesn't break my heart again. As long as he does it after we get our record out and humiliate some other "bands" on stage then I guess he can.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:31 pm

I'm pretty sure no bands will still exist in 2056
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 5:33 pm

Just in case no one cliked that "REQUIRED READING." link.....

if you're not influenced by freejazz, you should proabably just stop playing music and commit yourself to your decision to be a deep throatin' cock sucker.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 5:41 pm

freejazz

is the only kind I like

who'd pay for that shit?
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 8:31 pm

Goddam ! You guys have been busy while I been on hiatus! WTF?!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 8:58 pm

Jenna isnt near as crazy as fireydrunk
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 9:00 pm

...and I really dont care if bazooka joe gets his heart broke after he left me for dirk. that'll teach him to call me "desperate".
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®