Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Kramer (Seindfeld) goes effing nuts (somebody send him an infvite to this board!)
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:44 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

yeah - I didn't mean to put that d in the header - like I said, it's not that I can't spell, I can't type.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:47 pm

I have to watch this when I get home. But more importantly- "Brad and Angie don't use protection!"
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:48 pm

Man...Stanley Spadowski is a bigot.
More disillusionment for me.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:55 pm

shit, he really lost it. "fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork in your ass!"

i guess this doesn't really surprise me at all. i don't know michael richards from anyone else. i only know kramer.

and the convict from "problem child."
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 11:10 pm

Jackie Chiles will not be happy about this at all.
hookorcrook
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 11:50 pm

if you're heckling a comedian you should probably be prepared for the worst.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 12:04 am

That was awesome, haha.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 12:39 am | Edited by: Aluminum Walleye

UHF is a great movie.

He sure lost it, but those guys were probably saying shit like "don't hate a nigga for hecklin'" or something like that...
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:17 am

yeah, spadowski was already mentioned. that role is waaaaaay better than the dude from "problem child."
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:23 am

who wants to drink from the firehose?!?!?!?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:25 am

what was the 'cool guy' character he played on the show 'fridays'? anyone watch that?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:30 am

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:42 am | Edited by: jblundell

well, i think you found the source for his resentment towards blacks. that dude DISSED him
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:51 am | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

"You're not funny," the man yelled. "That's why you're a reject, never had no shows, never had no movies. 'Seinfeld,' that's it."
"Oh, I guess you got me there," Richards said before dropping his microphone and stalking off the stage.

Thanks, everybody! You guys have been great!
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:53 am

Non-racist heckler replies. Add your own ...

"Hey, buddy, give me a break out there. It's not like I come to where you work and slap the dicks out of your mouth."
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:59 am

This is not the only time he's exploded when things went off script; remember when Andy Kaufman fucked up that episode of Fridays because he wouldn't read his lines? This guy was one of the first to walk off stage in disgust and (I think, havent seen it in awhile) looked like he was about to punch Kaufman.

Kramer is a loose, racist cannon.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 5:35 am

just saw him attempting to apologize, sorta, but not really, and get steamed up talking about it and not seeming to be embarrassed at all. and during jerry seinfeld's bit.

question: was seinfeld scheduled for tonight, or did he make a call to get this apology out there?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 6:01 am

question: was seinfeld scheduled for tonight, or did he make a call to get this apology out there?

If yr talking about Letterman, I heard Seinfeld was already scheduled but decided to do that weirdo satellite apology thing in light of what happened/timing.

Jerry has a bit of a stake in it considering that he makes a fortune off Seinfeld (alot of which can be credited to Kramer...dunno about you but Seinfeld is one of the few TV shows where the main character is the least interesting person). If people think he knew this guy was a closet racist the whole time, they might assume he was racist...a RACIST JEW!

Just my take.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 6:02 am

ps- I like how he fluffed it up so that he was concerned about not just this incident but racial tensions in general. Yeah, you can't go from "nigger nigger nigger!" to being some spokesperson for national racial tolerance in 24 hours, dipshit.

Very werid stuff.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:13 pm

I hope he takes this shit in stride. I thought it was funnny. Nigger.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:30 pm

Anybody else hear the resemblance between this and the live version of the Electric Eels "Spinach Blasters"?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 2:27 pm

Jerry scolding the Letterman crowd for giggling with "It's not funny" was surreal. I was waiting for him to follow up with "but you know what is funny...'Ovaltine', I mean the mug is round, the jar is round...why don't they just call it 'Roundtine'? I mean, c'mon!"
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 2:34 pm

Yeah, I hear Michael Richards/Kramer/Stanley Spadowski is joining the Electric Eels as a replacement for Dave E. on their upcoming reunion tour.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 2:42 pm

"I see a nigger!" - Michael Richards/Dave E.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 2:54 pm

resemblance between this
As far as I know the difference is that "spin age blasters" is satire, and this is pure hatred.

Anyhow this video is really sick and I find no humor in it in anyway.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:12 pm

Maybe him and Mel Gibson can form a comedy team.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:14 pm

It's an interesting look at group psychology. The initial shock of the crowd and then how passive the majority of them are is interesting if not sad. The Letterman appearance is also interesting with the nervous giggles and then how the Letterman audience sees Jerry Seinfeld of all people as some sort of authority figure who they dare not disobey. Is there anything more ridiculous than this clumsy, awkward, stream of conciousness "can't we all just get along?" apology?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:37 pm

I don't think this was funny in a humorous way at all - he seemed serious and didn't say anything funny or interesting in terms of race. He was just angry and probably does hate "niggers." It's funny to me when people joke about race, because obviously people are too uptight on this (and many other) issues, but it seems to me that he was exposed as a true bigot.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:40 pm

Least he's not an anti-denti.

Yep. This was about as funny as my great grandma going on about "coloreds" at Thanksgiving dinner. Just uncomfortable and disappointing.

he's currently making a movie with Mel Gibson.
www.melgibsonracialslursmovies.com
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:44 pm

I got the feeling that he was trying to do a Lenny Bruce riff that came out horribly wrong. It wasn't funny because he was too pissed off. And, yeah, he probably is racist.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:47 pm

http://www.devilducky.com/media/54087/

He's off his fucking rocker. Why dont he just say this was part of his outlandish... whatever. He;s talkn like he's gonna start a race war.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:52 pm

On a side note, what the hell is going on with Letterman's hair?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:10 pm

Racist- shmacist -just another label. Get over it. I'm so fucking tired of being force fed white guilt . My GG-grandpa could have beaten your black ass ggreat grandpa every day and it has nothing to do with me. I owe negroes nothing but common courtesy I would give anybody else.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:11 pm

Honestly , how many of you have not uttered the same rant when when some black dude cut you off in traffic?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:14 pm

So you'd go up on stage and scream "KIKES, KIKES, KIKES!!!!" at the Jewish members of the audience, "SLOPES! GOOOOKS! RICE NIGGERS" at the Asians, "CUNT, HOLE, SMELLY FUCKING WHORE" at the women in your audience, etc., with no punchline and obvious hatred in your eyes? I agree with you on white guilt, and I'm fine with people being able to say anything they want, but my reaction to this is that he's a douchebag.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:15 pm

So, you just drive around onstage with a mic in your hand?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:21 pm

In other news, Seinfeld: Season 7 DVD is available today!!
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:21 pm

So, you just drive around onstage with a mic in your hand?
That would be a great act.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:31 pm

"White people drive like this - derrrr derrrr floopity dooopty dooo. Black people drive like this - heyman wazzup."
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:36 pm

If Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle had been on that stage and would have had a similar reaction to white hecklers, you wouldn't have heard about the incident.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:50 pm

Which would be worse? You're playing a prestige gig somewhere and this african gentleman starts loudly heckling you. Do you-
A: Call him a fucking nigger and tell him to shut up .
B: Break your beloved 1960's Japanese guitar over his head.
What would Diggler do?
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:53 pm | Edited by: Shawn Carpetbagger

If Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle had been on that stage and would have had a similar reaction to white hecklers, you wouldn't have heard about the incident.
What could Chris Rock say that would have been equivalent to screaming "Nigger!" several times at the top of your lungs to a group of black guys who paid to see a comedy show?!? "Hey you, honkies, keep it down!" 'Honky' or 'cracker' just doesn't have the same sting now does it? My first reaction to being called a 'honky' would be to giggle. What a bizarre world view when these things get turned into "these blacks sure do get away with a lot of stuff these days". The world of a contrarian I suppose.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 5:19 pm

"fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork in your ass!"

This comment came from a very dark place and it was his go-to response. It's the same place that makes the unapologetic malevolence and selfishness of Seinfeld so entertaining. It's very hard to deny racism in this case.

The Letterman appearance just made it worse. I'd prefer people just admit they are imperfect and have a bias against a group of people.

To be fair, the heckler's were throwing out the white boy/ cracker-ass mofo comments, but blacks are rarely taken to task for this type of behavior. He let them get over.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 5:34 pm

KRAMER
apologizes on David Letterman
with Jerry Seinfield
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vrg3d8_HoUU&mode=related&search=
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 6:26 pm

NIGGErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

damn that shit was funny ^^^^
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 6:50 pm

Mr. E Action = racist.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 6:59 pm

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 8:44 pm

that apology or whatever was really hard to watch.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 9:06 pm

God forbid!!! What-what?? Somebody in entertainment has mental/emotional issues?. Who ever heard of such a thing? Everybod knows the people who best excel in Comedy, Film, Art, and Music are usually level headed pillars of society.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 9:35 pm

I don't see how anyone can't think this whole thing is hilarious.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 10:19 pm

they might assume he was racist...a RACIST JEW!
You may be shocked to learn that Michael Richards is not a Jew according to the real Kramer that the character was based on. Having a jew-fro does not a jew make. Ask Chris Hillman.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 10:54 pm

You may be shocked to learn that Michael Richards is not a Jew according to the real Kramer that the character was based on.
You're right, Richards isn't a Jew. I think the comment here meant to imply that if Seinfeld knew that Richards was a racist all along and he still employed Richards, then people might feel that Seinfeld was ALSO a racist, which could hurt DVD sales and syndication deals.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm

fucking disgusting. fuck the bigot. not funny.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm

What could Chris Rock say that would have been equivalent to screaming "Nigger!" several times at the top of your lungs to a group of black guys who paid to see a comedy show?!? "Hey you, honkies, keep it down!" 'Honky' or 'cracker' just doesn't have the same sting now does it?

Well, thats just the blacks fault for not being able to come up with a better zinger for white people. And it's not that what he was saying was funny, but just the fact that he lost it was amusing.

I expected him to walk off stage and hand that guy some money because it seemed like a routine.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:06 pm | Edited by: alex cuervo

Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle would have probably done something a hell of a lot funnier than just scream "Cracker" or "Honky". He wasn't trying to be funny - he came unglued, and that's obviously what dwells at his core. It's one thing to throw the word nigger around for shock value or as part of an "asshole" affectation - but it's pretty fucking clear that this dude has some real fucking hatred in his heart and in his desperate tantrum, that's what bubbled to the surface.

Fuck him.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:07 pm

I think if you go to a Comedy Club...and then proceed to talk shit, you should expect the worse...they were fucking with him in the worst way possible (while he was on stage trying to make people laugh) so, Kramer said fuckit and fucked with them in a harsh way back...I say..boo hoo hoo for them guys...get over it.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:10 pm

I think if you're gonna perform at a comedy club - and can't handle hecklers while still maintaining your dignity, then maybe comedy isn't for you.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:10 pm

- but it's pretty fucking clear that this dude has some real fucking hatred in his heart and in his desperate tantrum, that's what bubbled to the surface.

I don't think ayone knows this for sure, and to assume that he is a full blown racist cannot be proven by that...maybe Kramer had had enough with their stupid fucking heckling and decided to cut them down just as they were cutting him down. If these guys were innocent it'd be different, but if they wanna talk shit, they should learn how to take it as well.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:22 pm

Seinfeld rules.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:27 pm

comedians are soooo insecure and delicate. most of em suck.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:51 pm

I think the media spectacle is pretty interesting, actually. The Mel Gibson tape will never come out, but this is some pretty fucked up shit on video, downloaded millions of times.

The Letterman appearance was definately one of the most surreal moments I've seen on television, it made me squirm to watch it. Because it's taped at 4pm (and the studio audience are mostly tourists who site-see and wait on line all day to get in), nobody knew what a huge story it was.

Whatever you guys think about what he said, and what you all say here in the confines of a garage punk message board (not exactly a benelton commercial of ethnicities), you have to be somewhat INSANE to say that shit AT black people in LA. Even if he is/was a racist and thought about saying it a million times in public, it's weird he'd do it now. He's gone nuts.

I think that the heckler's reaction was pretty fucking tame, all things considered. The club is seriously lucky it didn't get violent. Heckling is a part of comedy. I'm sure it fucking sucks for comedians, but they have to expect it as much if not more than what a heckler expects in response.

Getting called a honky ain't the same, unless you're about to be killed in jail, maybe. Quit the reactionary bullshit, it was dumb when Lester Bangs tried it 30 years ago. It's fucking boring.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:16 am

Y'know that skit in "Kentucky Fried Movie" where the dude puts on pads, goes to the ghetto and yells "NIGGERS!!!!!!!!" as loud as he can? That was fucking hilarious.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:17 am

Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:27 am

I'd rather hear about Kelly Ripa telling Clay Aiken to get his homosexual hand out of her face.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:29 am

I'd rather hear about Kelly Ripa telling Clay Aiken to get his homosexual hand out of her face.

Please tell me this is true.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:34 am | Edited by: Shawn Carpetbagger

Please tell me this is true.

Right here dude! It gets even better...Rosie O'Donnell & The View are involved now! Talk to the hand!
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:41 am

Right here dude! It gets even better...Rosie O'Donnell & The View are involved now! Talk to the hand!

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:41 am | Edited by: mikesniper

It's the Black Lips song come to life.

Ohhhhh...ah.

What a dumb bitch.

All 3 of them.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 12:55 am

God that Hasselbeck bitch needs to disappear. In a puff of blonde smoke. "Yeah, it is different when you have kids. Yeah." Enough about your damn kids. How many hours are they with you and how many hours are they with nanny?

Those women need to apologize to America every night.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 6:29 am

Sure it's in poor taste, but it's not funny, so why post it?
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 6:42 am

Ok so I'm not entertained, but that still doesn't answer the question of why you would post a stupid cartoon picture. It was most likely to get some sort of reaction some way or another. Is it to show that you "don't care" about social norms and the way we are all supposed to be cordial with each other. If so congrats, you done what many others have done before you, but in much less original an humorless way than your predecessors.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 1:39 pm

brad always tries to be less original an humourless in everything he does. you should hear his "music".
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:35 pm

So you'd go up on stage and scream "KIKES, KIKES, KIKES!!!!" at the Jewish members of the audience, "SLOPES! GOOOOKS! RICE NIGGERS" at the Asians, "CUNT, HOLE, SMELLY FUCKING WHORE" at the women in your audience, etc., with no punchline and obvious hatred in your eyes?

Ever seen a Reatards show ???
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 5:48 pm

There's that one episode of Seinfeld where Kramer is dating a black woman and falls asleep on a tanning bed the day he's supposed to meet her family. He's really dark from the tanning bed lights, and when the gal introduces Kramer to her family, her dad replies, "All I see is a damn fool!" Hilarious!
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 5:53 pm

Flippin' through the channels eating breakfast, I stopped at "Gerlado At Large" and he was just finishing his commentary about the incident saying "Now we know why Seinfeld never had any black people on the show".

What a fuckin' moron.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 6:26 pm

What about Jean-Paul, the marathon runner from Trinidad and Tobago who oversleeps for the marathon, barely makes the starting gun, is poised to win the race, but is foiled when he grabs a glass of "water" out of Kramer's hand that turns out to be hot coffee. The off camera scream lends one to believe that Jean Paul is horribly scalded in the incident and is unable to finish the race. Huh, maybe Kramer does hate black people.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 7:18 pm

Also the episode where George was frantically trying to prove he had black friends. There were more black people on Seinfeld than Friends.

FRIENDS=RACISTS!!!
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 7:18 pm

Ever seen a Reatards show ???

he's got a point
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 9:04 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

"Now we know why Seinfeld never had any black people on the show"

Everybody knows how normal it is for a group of vaguely Jewish, insular adults living in the Upper West side of Mannhatten to have a large number black friends. I love all the sanctimony and grandstanding this issue brings out.

He's wrong anyway. Jackie Chiles was one of the best characters on the show.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 9:32 pm

I stopped at "Gerlado At Large" and he was just finishing his commentary about the incident saying "Now we know why Seinfeld never had any black people on the show".

I caught that too. What a fucking joke. I just went to the Geraldo At Large website, and he has a blog called "The G Spot."
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 10:55 pm | Edited by: mikesniper

Back to the real issue, Clay Aiken's Gay Hand, it can kill babies during flu season.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 11:09 pm

Back to the real issue, Clay Aiken's Gay Hand, it can kill babies during flu season.

I watched one of those entertainment shows last night just to see "nigger" repeated ad nauseum on TV, and caught this story, too. I think Rosie O'Donnell is the heterosexist (I read somewhere that it's the correct term for "homophobe" unless the person is actually scared of the gays - I am SO PC!) - she kinda made a big leap there since all Kelly Ripa said when he put his hand all over her face was "I dunno where that hand has been." I didn't really make the connection between that and his gayness, which has apparently not been confirmed by Mr. Aiken himself, anyways. Fuck Rosie O'Donnell! Just reactionary bullshit.

at any rate, all of the aforementioned people are dumb and so am I for getting wrapped up in this celebrity BS.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 2:18 am

I certainly wouldn't want that dude's hand in my face after he's been fisting Lance Bass's rectum all night ...
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 12:05 pm

Rosey just wants ratings. The View is unbearable.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 10:56 pm

I just now saw the youtube of the incident. Did somebody pass the PCP?
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 11:00 pm

Posted: Nov 24, 2006 5:47 am

Jackie Chiles was one of the best characters on the show.

That racism is real...and it's spectacular.

-Ryan
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 3:17 pm

Love that Ronny Cox...that might be his best work!
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 5:50 pm

This is pretty funny, the "lost" Seinfeld episode.
http://www.nationallampoon.com/
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 5:54 pm

Speaking of The View, Danny DeVito was drunk on the show today! Awesome!
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 6:26 pm

That "lost episode is fucking hilarious.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®