Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Simpson Haters
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 9:02 pm

I swear I have to be the only one. All my friends like this show, everyone on all the other forum boards I go to likes this show. Tell me are there any people here on this board that fucking hate that TV show The Simpsons as much as I do ????
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 9:13 pm

i'm over it, but i aint hatin....and i looooove hatin!
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 9:33 pm

thought this was bout the juice!
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 10:35 pm

the show fuckin blows
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 11:04 pm

I thought this thread was gonna be about me.
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 11:21 pm

If you're gonna hate anything, hate The Family Guy.
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 12:12 am

indoobitably
family guy = davey and goliath for retards
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 12:15 am

They created some AWESOME tv at one point, so it doesn't matter how bad it sucks now...there will never be a reason to hate it.
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 12:17 am | Edited by: m t millionaire

They created some AWESOME tv at one point, so it doesn't matter how bad it sucks now...there will never be a reason to hate it.

dammit....Windy needs to start signing out when she is finished posting (or I need to to pay closer attention). The above post was from me.
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 4:23 pm

If you're gonna hate anything, hate The Family Guy.

true on it
my brother gave me the family guy dvd set for christmas which went right to the comicbook store in exchange for the FF omnibus collection. fuck prince namor and his fish boots
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 8:41 pm

I watch about 4 Simpsons episodes everyday. Anyone that does not love the golden year Simpons (roughly around seasons 6 through 11 or 12) has no soul.
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 8:49 pm

I watch about 4 Simpsons episodes everyday. Anyone that does not love the golden year Simpons (roughly around seasons 6 through 11 or 12) has no soul.

I guess I have no soul I hate Family Guy too then I hate all TV shows well all the new ones
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 9:39 pm

is this the one about OJ, nichole, and ron goldman's dad?
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 9:51 pm

The Simpsons caused me to have one of the most embarrassing moments I've ever had. I was in the hospital aand watching an episode and cackling my head off. A nurse came into the room and made me ashamed because the old lady across the hall had just died and her family was pissed because I was laughing so loud.
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 9:54 pm

Now that is a fucking hilarious story.
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 10:08 pm

I guess I have no soul I hate Family Guy too then I hate all TV shows well all the new ones

and he hates punctuation. now thats tru hatin!!!
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 10:08 pm

I liked 'em better when they made fun of real stuff earlier on before they became "wacky" but i still watch 'em. Not so much first run anymore,it seems to be i'm usually drinking at Billy Ray's when it's on.

Family Guy,i'm not sure if i like it or not. Again,kinda wacky. But i sure likes the Robot Chicken.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 1:31 pm

I'll laugh at anything.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 8:24 pm

I was never into the simpsons or family guy. The Office, and My Name is Earl are probably the only shows I can sit through... And I even get pissed lately at The Office because of all the romantic tension they try and stir up. I don't wanna watch that soap opera shit...
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 8:31 pm

It's funny.
The Simpsons are o.k. But, I have always associated watching the Simpsons with Sunday Nights before Monday AM School. I used to get so fuckin' depressed on Sunday nights.
I fucking hate Family Guy.
But, I like Aquateen Hunger Force.
Go Figure.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 8:32 pm

The first season of Sealab 2021 was pretty great at times too.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:36 pm

Venture Brothers - brilliant!
12 Ounce Mouse - strange but interesting
Metalocolypse - not great, but enjoyable

All other current TV animation sucks.
Well, technically, the actual animation of 12 Ounce Mouse sucks. But that's part of the charm.
Simpsons used to be good...don't know what happened there.
And I liked the first season of Family Guy...before it was cancelled. But they fucked it up when it was resurected.

Oh...the "Bassfest" episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor was good.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 11:48 pm

Frisky Dingo had me in tears last night. What a show!
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 11:52 pm

I just bought season one DVD without even knowing what the show was about...it was on sale. Turns out the show is really good!
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 12:09 am

I just bought season one DVD without even knowing what the show was about...it was on sale. Turns out the show is really good!

Season two is great as well. The way the first episode deals with the season 1 "cliffhanger" is hilarious.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 8:10 pm

the only cartoon i can really enjoy anymore is futurama.

and the critic.

old simpsons are good. but that does not pardon them from ridicule of how god awful they have become.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:55 am

SQUIDBILLIES!!!

I thought this thread was gonna be about me.

I did too. In fact...I hate you.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:57 am

Agreed. And family guy sucks.
But Boondocks is hi-larry-us!
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 3:06 am

Unfortunately, Futurama was taken off instead of the Simpsons. It was a far superior show with much funnier characters. Simpsons hasn't been funny in years.

Any cartoon on cable I have no idea about cause I don't have cable. "Drawn Together" was funny. Is it still on? And is "Squidbillies" the show that Unknown Hinson does a voice on? He mentioned the show at one of his shows but can't remember what it was.

When I get the chance I watch South Park on the computer. Funnier than ever.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 4:44 am

Ron Goldman's dad has a cool mustache.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 4:45 am

Unfortunately, Futurama was taken off instead of the Simpsons. It was a far superior show with much funnier characters. Simpsons hasn't been funny in years.

NEW SEASON of FUTURAMA fairly soon, I heard this awhile back. THHUROBINERGIZ loves that show. seems a bit smarter than the Simpsons.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 4:47 am

New 'Futurama' season confirmed
Saturday, June 24 2006, 00:59 UTC - by James Welsh

Comedy Central is resurrecting Matt Groening's Futurama three years after the animated series was pulled from the schedule of the Fox broadcast network.

Thirteen new episodes of the show will air during 2008, with the original cast members returning to voice the new programmes.

"We are thrilled that Matt Groening and 20th Century Fox Television have decided to produce new episodes of Futurama and that Comedy Central will be the first to air them," said Comedy Central senior vice president David Bernath.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 6:21 am

Squidbillies rules! Party liquor! Mattress Christ! Woo-hoo! That is Unknown Hinson, by the way.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 6:26 am

Simpsons are badass, too. Slow spots here and there, but overall it's worth it. If you wanna hate something, hate those Intel commercials with weird smug skinny bitches and Frodo looking gaylords dancing crappily in multiples. Now THAT sucks. And the Chevy commercials with that jingo-ass John Mellencamp song. Sooooo many other things on TV to hate. Why Simpsons?
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm

Futurama does NOT suck. It is(was) way more consistently funny than the Simpsons. It is free from the bullshit celebrity cameos the Simpsons is all about now.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 3:56 pm

futurama and the simpsons suck

you know what's hilarious?
hitting yourself in the face with a clawhammer (clawend)

try it
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 6:24 pm

futurama and the simpsons suck

right on!!!!!

The best prime time Cartoon ever is still THe Flintstones
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 8:06 pm

But, I like Aquateen Hunger Force.
Go Figure.

i used to work at a place taking care of retards and i'd fall asleep on the couch and leave the tv on cartoon network and usually zone in and out whatever was on tv. well i would have the wierdest dreams after watching athf with the sound off. nothing else gave me wierd dreams like that show did. and i had no idea what was going on or what it was about. THEN ONCE I HAPPENED UPON IT WHILE I WAS AWAKE AND I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 10:53 pm

The Simpsons suck. Thankfully, it's a minor cult thing so it's not like it's been on for years and you gotta see an episode everytime you turn on the...heywadaminutee!
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 12:24 am

I remember when the simpsons first came on and I was excited because I kind of like "LIFE IN HELL" the comic strip. and then I watched it. AND IT SUCKED. and all my friends said "WAN'T THAT GREAT" and I wondered what was wrong with me. and thorough the years I've tried watching it here and there (NOT LIKE THERE'S A CHOICE BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE ON 24 hours a DAY!) but it still sucks and I can't get through a coupla minutes without wanting to fall asleep. I don't know why it just blows.
I thought I was the only person on earth that thought this, but now I know I can come out of the closet as a SIMPSON hater. I HATE IT when that stupid kid says "EAT MY SHORTS" and that he's the role model for every frat boy and soon to be frat boy in the country. and the stupid mom goes "HUMMP" and I hate the fact that the dad is like the role model for every stoner and fan of FU MANCHU I know.
I think south park (while it contains certain things I don't like) is often hilarious, though.
oh I HATE king of the hill though.
family guy, while nothing I would probably ever watch, seems alot funnier than simpsons, though.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 12:40 am

I thought this was about hating me?!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®