Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:27 am

cops repeatedly tazer student for not producing his college idea........in the fucking middle of the library....with witnesses......lots of em....with video cameras....

Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:45 am

PIGS.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 3:20 am

he probably deserved it. fuck college kids. an their "ideas".
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:42 am

are delicious.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:59 am | Edited by: Shawn Carpetbagger

If I'm getting tazered by the cops, the last thing I'm going to be screaming about is the Patriot Act. Typical college kid bullshit.

That being said, cops love to use their tazers don't they? Fuck the pigs!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 10:40 am

Posted: Nov 17, 2006 10:42 am

If I'm getting tazered by the cops, the last thing I'm going to be screaming about is the Patriot Act. Typical college kid bullshit.
I'm pretty sure the patriot act dosen't say anything about cops tazing people on Campus...he was a bit confused.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 12:32 pm

I'm pretty sure the patriot act dosen't say anything about cops tazing people on Campus

You obviously haven't read it.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 1:07 pm

Most kids in college have no idea.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 1:11 pm

That kid hates our freedom
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:09 pm

goddamned kids these days!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:12 pm

Back in my day, if we wanted to get tasered, we had to stick a fork in a wall socket....and walk up hill both ways to get there too......kids got it too easy these days
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:18 pm

That video is fake.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:50 pm

i don't know whole the story behind this but it does seem like they went too far. i guess they were thinking it would be ok b/c america is so apathetic and cynical that the only thing that would come of it is people joking about it later on message boards and blaming the kid saying stuff like "That kid hates our freedom" and "goddamned kids these days!". I realize you guys are just kidding, but it kinda makes me feel sad when 90% of the responces are making light of a crappy state we live in.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 2:58 pm

trey.....if I don't laugh about it, I'd wind up on top of the Sterrick building with a sniper rifle and high powered scope.....and it's gonna get worse....these are strange times.....soon we will need "papers" in order to traverse state lines.....and do you realize how hard it is to find nice ties that go with brown shirts? Damned near impossible to find anything stylish.....but I'm going for thick ones.....it helps cushion the coming boot on the neck.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 3:24 pm

college idea

college I.D.
i woulda tazered him too if he produced his college ideas
bottom line is that its prety damn scary that cops can repeatedly assault you in a public building in front of hundreds of people for no declared reason other than not standing up and its supposed to be okay.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 3:28 pm

hmmmm...
ok SAMBEAUX , show me the section of the Patriot Act where it says cops are allowed to use excessive force on college students...(it's available online)
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 3:30 pm

here ya go:
http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:20 pm

wow, i guess the cops had a right to tazer him repeatedly. i feel so much better about the society we live in. thought for a second there it was a fascist police state. america rules! now wheres my thick tie .it helps cushion the coming boot on the neck.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:30 pm

i think those cops could have handled that waay better...but then again, Cops don't really have to be educated, they go to school for a few months and then they're handed a gun.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:32 pm

they go to school for a few months and then they're handed a gun.

That's not entirely true anymore. A lot of departments are requiring a bachelor's degree now.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:41 pm

are delicious.
you took the drool out of my mouth.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:42 pm | Edited by: LisaLisa

"um, I'd like your badge number"

way to be a part of the solution students of UCLA!!!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:47 pm

I realize you guys are just kidding, but it kinda makes me feel sad when 90% of the responces are making light of a crappy state we live in.

trey hates our freedom. commie!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:51 pm

90% of the responces are making light of a crappy state we live in.

Hey man, peace, at least they didn't cut off his hands with a machete...you're right, we live in a REAL crappy country.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:58 pm

we live in a REAL crappy country.

not yet, but it sure looks like it heading in that direction. paranoia self destroya
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:00 pm

awesome cop:
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm

at least they didn't cut off his hands with a machete...

thats not the point.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:10 pm

At least with a handgun, cops are forced to weigh the consequences of blasting someone, but I think all of this "non-lethal force" like tazers, pepper spray, etc. results in more police brutality.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:17 pm

but I think all of this "non-lethal force" like tazers, pepper spray, etc. results in more police brutality.

hmmm, don't know that I agree with that.

90% of the responces are making light of a crappy state we live in.

what is the point? I think you're tying this into a vast generalization that the system is fucked, cops are fucked, our country is fucked... yeah, shitty and awful things happen, but at the end of the day I'm pretty glad I live here... and have to laugh at the fact that we're all here commenting on a fucking youtube video.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:23 pm

At least with a handgun, cops are forced to weigh the consequences of blasting someone, but I think all of this "non-lethal force" like tazers, pepper spray, etc. results in more police brutality.

I completely agree. Cops will mace/tase you at the drop of a hat.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:31 pm

yeah, shitty and awful things happen, but at the end of the day I'm pretty glad I live here

i completely agree, and i'm not saying that the whole system, all cops, and our whole country are fucked.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:33 pm

good, cuz if you don't agree I'd have no choice but to taze you.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 7:16 pm

we should just all taze each other and make it the american way!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 7:19 pm

or better yet we should just t bag each other, it might be funnier!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 7:26 pm

and have to laugh at the fact that we're all here commenting on a fucking youtube video.

its more than a youtube video
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 10:27 pm

LisaLisa must be a pig, married to one, dating one, family member of one, or a friend of one. Either way, you're a moron.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 10:30 pm

Either way, at least she didn't rat me out for doing bumps in public last week!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 11:20 pm

Amerika rules! Hey, why didn't one of those students shoot the cops? I thought one of the main reasons why guns are legal in the States is to defend yourself from the government? Where are those school shooters when you need em?
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 11:23 pm

LisaLisa must be a pig, married to one, dating one, family member of one, or a friend of one. Either way, you're a moron.

i believe that was a doulbe entond....aw, fuck it. you're all idiots. you leave me no choice but to taze you.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 11:46 pm

Hey, why didn't one of those students shoot the cops?

or taze him? picture that!
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 11:51 pm

with what? their sharply aimed sense of purpose?
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 11:53 pm | Edited by: deadcityrebel

or at least rush them. there were only 3 cops. cops will back off if they're outnumbered. especially in a situation like that. enclosed space, lots of witnesses. i remember once at a protest in salt lake the cops kept trying to break up our march and we kept shoving past them shouting in their faces to get the fuck out of the way. and they did.
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 12:07 am

not rush the cops but try to grab the kid away from them. it would take some balls, but i guess ucla undergrads don't need that to get admitted.
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 12:40 am

once at a protest in salt lake the cops kept trying to break up our march

Look, man. You and your Mormon buddies just better get used to the fact that they aren't bringing back polygamy.
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 1:48 am

once at a protest in salt lake the cops kept trying to break up our march and we kept shoving past them shouting in their faces to get the fuck out of the way. and they did.

Tom Lee the Manatee ain't gonna make no Mormon jokes, but he will point out that the differences between the Salt Lake City Police Dept. and the LAPD are as vast the Florida Everglades.
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 2:15 am

as vast the Florida Everglades.

last time i tried to go to the everglades, an old woman died. serious...
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:01 pm

Look, man. You and your Mormon buddies just better get used to the fact that they aren't bringing back polygamy.

Tom Lee the Manatee ain't gonna make no Mormon jokes, but he will point out that the differences between the Salt Lake City Police Dept. and the LAPD are as vast the Florida Everglades.

two very good points, but it was funny because the slut lake cops had their riot gear on. it was even funnier when we started throwing our giant refrigerator box protest signs at them
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:09 pm

Show your ID or get bounced. A simple rule that he doesn't have to follow because he's Persian American.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:16 pm

The kid in the video was asked for his ID and he refused and tried to walk out of the building. You can't do that. Unfortunately now if a cop asks you for your ID you have to show it to them, whether or not they have good reason. It didn't used to be like that -- I used to work with a guy who was loaded with cool stories, often involving police and once (years ago, mind you) he was just walking down the street, a cop stopped him and asked for his ID. He said "no" and the cop couldn't do anything about it because it used to be they needed a reason to ask for your ID. THEY DON'T ANYMORE. And if you refuse and then try to escape, you're asking for shit.

And the U.S.A.P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act is unbelieveably vague.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:22 pm | Edited by: Ronnie Farnsworth

Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism.

To deter and punish terrorist acts in the United States and around the world, to enhance law enforcement investigatory tools, and for other purposes.

It's a pretty long read, so don't feel bad if "you obviously haven't read it," because neither did anyone responsible for voting to pass it. Go figure some guy from Wisconsin was the only one smart enough to not vote for it.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:24 pm

Oh I see this has already been linked. Well, whatever.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:24 pm

I rule!
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:43 pm

If they asked for his i.d., and he had an i.d., just show them the fucking thing! Kind of simple. They go about their way and you don't have to explain the urine and shit stains in your pants to your friends.

Yeah, he may have felt like his rights were being violated, but he had to know where this was going if he didn't produce some identification. Has he not seen cops? They LOVE for these same kind of scenarios to happen so they can taze the shit out of someone.

If I had a tazer, I'd be running around finding all kinds of reasons to use it.

"I'm sorry Mr. Taco Bell guy. I asked for five packs of mild sauce, not three." And then BAM!!! AAAARRGGGUUUHHHBBBBHHGGY. I bet he'd never nake that mistake again, and neither will that kid from the library.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:44 pm

the student has hired a lawyer to file a brutality lawsuit against the UCLA police. the university has yet to comment, pending an investigation by the ....(wait for it).....UCLA police.

heres the la times article on the incident:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ucla17nov17,0,3038756.story?tr ack=mostviewed-homepage
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:49 pm

Unfortunately now if a cop asks you for your ID you have to show it to them, whether or not they have good reason. It didn't used to be like that

Not to get too deep into it, I think that was just a year or two ago with the guy from Wyoming who had a case that went to Supreme Court; don't think it was necessarily due to the Patriot Act, though. I've totally been wrong before, but that's how I remember it...
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 9:51 pm

if a cop asks you for i.d. there is no good reason not to show it to them for a variety of reasons first of all bein not to be an asshole fuckin w/ the cops who are tryin to do their dangerous an stressful job of protectin yer worthless life an liberty. in the good old days the cop woulda just kicked his wise ass.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:07 pm

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:50 am

me an angus scrimm and two other dudes got stopped for walking down the street. i didn't have no id.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:55 pm

you should always carry i.d. (what if you need to buy beer in an emergency???) you're lucky the cop didn't kick your ass. you punks were prob up to no good anyway.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:39 pm

you should always carry i.d. (what if you need to buy beer in an emergency???)

i think some cities actually have a law that says you must always carry identification and money. i think its only really used to lock up bums but yea.
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:42 pm

Moral of this story: Dont freak out on a cop.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:17 am

fucking pigs
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:36 pm

The saddest story of all is capitol murder charge of the poor unlucky kid from Germantown that is being held without bond for the accidental killing of the cop in Oxford (ole miss campus) .That poor kid did not mean to kill the cop. i feel so sorry for him; just goes to show the cops have all the power; when they say stop, they mean STOP!
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:41 pm

i still say this wiseass deserved to get the shit kicked outta him for not producin the i.d. or leavin the libarry. but now it turns out these cops have a history of pscho behavior on the job. $$$.
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 4:09 pm

"Duren said Monday that he joined the UCLA police force after being fired from the Long Beach Police Department in the late 1980s. He said he was a probationary officer at the time and was let go because of poor report-writing skills and geographical knowledge."

ayrab woodnt git owt da book bildin so i tayzd em...wun, to, fwee, fo, fy, six times
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 8:47 pm

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 10:02 pm

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/401779_schene28.html

is it just my silly, old eyes, or was she already inside the cage when jocko homo decided to rush in and beat the shit out of her?
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 10:11 pm

No it really happened.

Way to put a 15 year old 105lb Asian girl in a prone in less than ten seconds.

HOO RA!
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 11:44 pm

she called 'em pigs and kicked her shoe at them. did she receive any injuries? didnt look like those punches connected, all i saw was a little hair pulling.
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 11:51 pm

didnt look like those punches connected,
good thing he was a rassler in high school.

I'd seen him try to jack her but it looked like puss-pants punches all sissy and puss-pantsed and shit. Over-handed like a closet fag. But I digress, PIGS!!!
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 8:18 am

piggie let me off for running a red light on poplar this past satruday. i've declared a moratorium on badmouthing them for at least a week.
Posted: Mar 6, 2009 11:12 am

my favorite anti-cop song: MC5 version of "Motor City's Burning"
made the pig cops jump and shout

this is so much better than "Fuk da police"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®