Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / What's the most stuff you've stolen from the Goner Store?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:07 pm

I mean, it isnt as easy as it was when Greg had his store... but Eric & Zack are pretty oblivious themselves. Last time I got some trip-hop 45's and a couple Teddy Pendergrass LP's. Suckers.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:41 pm

once i ordered some records and some one accidently put a sticker in the package that i didnt actually pay for. i didnt tell anyone cuz i figured fuck em. suckers.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:44 pm

once i ordered some records and some one accidently put a sticker in the package that i didnt actually pay for. i didnt tell anyone cuz i figured fuck em. suckers.

Whoa! talk about LUCK-EE!!!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:46 pm

I hope you fags get tossed in the clink.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:47 pm

its called a hooscow
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:58 pm

hoosegow.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:14 pm

the "Pissing on the Mainframe" single that I got yesterday is stealing my s0ulz l8r sk8rz lolz. who knows if the other stuff is any good since I can't take it off. Coors Lite Beerwolf Plaque kills it.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:26 pm

I TOOK ME A PENDERGRASS RECORD, TOO!

turns out we had another in the back, though.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:32 pm

When we recorded the Reigning Sound thing at Goner, Kyle found a tiny, cut slip of paper on the floor of the back room that had the Tennessee State Bird, Tree, and Flower listed on it. We taped it to the soundboard, and it still sits there today.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:44 pm

I would suggest that you all become re aquainted with the seventh commandment.....fuckin' heathens....
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm

Eric or Zac, if you need that piece of paper back, let me know...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:50 pm

But seriously... the place has been open for a while now. You guys got any good shoplifting stories? You know, where you had to kick some kids ass in the back room and hide the body?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:51 pm

one time eric thought i was stealing a copy of ugly things, but i had already paid for it and was putting it in my bag instead of using one of theirs
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:53 pm

But seriously

I'm totally serious about that piece of paper.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:57 pm | Edited by: Windy

you should all know the incredible restraint it took for me not to steal the oblivians blackout cdrs that I found in a stack of shit piled up on the counter.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:57 pm

was it a cardinal, palm, and lily on the paper? if so, that was mine and i need it back desperately!!!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:59 pm

the clink.
my Dad has always called it "the Clink" i love that fucking word.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:05 pm

some one accidently put a sticker in the package that i didnt actually pay for.

you mean, those stickers aren't free?? uh oh.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:06 pm

my Dad has always called it "the Clink"

My dad calls it "the pokey".
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:08 pm

my Dad has always called it "the Clink"

my dad always says "If you get arrested, don't bother calling me"
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:09 pm

how would he know?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:26 pm

niki niki niki hoeky
your papa's doin' time in the pokey
sister's on a trip
mama's gone hip
little girl you lookin OK
woooooo-yeah
wo-oo-oo-OO-oo-aaah

get hip to the consultation of the booyaweeeee (or whatever)
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:27 pm

I'm totally serious about that piece of paper.

So Jack.....let's say you've lived a good life....and then you die and go to heaven....at THE GATE Saint Pete says, " Well Jack, let's see.....yes, it was a good life for you and you done good so come on in....no wait......says here that you stole a piece of paper from the Goner store....GO TO HELL THIEF!!!!"

That would suck huh?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:30 pm

Well that and all those murders I done...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:23 pm

You can steal some more tape from me iffin' you want it......all I got is the Ampex 407......did it work okay last time?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:28 pm

works beautifully, sir. TSOT, The Mans, Cococoma, and Six String Jets have come out perfect. Hoping to do some work with Jeremy mid-December. And, yes! I can always use more stolen tape!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:40 pm

In fact, here's a sample of some of theraw mix from that tape:
http://www.thesonsabitches.com/music/bs/ssjsamp.wav
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:42 pm

Are you going to the roller derby thing Saturday night?
I can bring it then
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:44 pm

I wish I could, but we'll be doing some last minute practice before the Blue Cheer show. I could meet you Saturday, maybe?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:55 pm

Sure.....we'll figure it out
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:36 pm

Yeah that happens to me everytime I order from Goner. Then I gave away the stickers to my girlfriend who put them on the back of her BMW. She dumped me the other day:-(...
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:22 am

I get lots of masking tape and cardboard in the package they send me when I order.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 4:32 am

I got a couple of those stickers too last I ordered. I live thousands of miles away so........
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®