Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / dammit brad
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:15 am

what's the pswehateyou mailing address?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:30 am

What yoiu guys drinkin'? Can I get a buttmeister frontal pantie shot and a Bradsex bootie raunch double deluxe Foto?

IHeh?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:33 am

Yoius guyz are deegeneratz. So amz eyez.

I'm listening to CCR! Yaah? Green Rivah!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:33 am

THE WORMS I GO FISHING WITH LIVE IN MY POOP. slj
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:35 am

CCR rules ! Commotion! Nah nah nah nah nah!

Anything going on in Frog Station, WI tonight?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:46 am

My piss rules cause I gotta go do that now. I'm sick of reading your trash. Someone come bootleg some AKE crap next gig and put that up as an 18 hour mpthree. I expect to be paid in cash, jerks!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:47 am

Where's Dickknee? Is he still with that hooker? Come! Come!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:56 am

Ok, now I'm lost. Get back to me about waffles and pancakes once you get through your latest problems. I'm still listening to CCR. Lodi stuck up bitch ran outta songs to play and get one night stands...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:57 am

I guess the next fake Action Swingers record is all CCR covers? Dood!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:00 am

I'm sorry, guys, this is all Nor-east WI in-talk. I'm still considered Milwaukee even though I'm in Slinger now. I'm a man on an island.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:02 am

Speaking of reel-to-reels, I've got a Telefunken reel-to-reel that is in need of repair. Help? It's been sitting around for awhile. It could be useful.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:04 am

That's a Telefunken reel-to-reel recording device with what might be a 2 +2 recoring function that may be useful. It's all about being useful.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:05 am

I know that the belt is fucked, but it seems alright in other ways. Maybe I'll have to come up to Pantietowoc. Is there any leftover Kingsbury?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:06 am

This thread moves too fast. I hate kompooters. All fast chat-room style it's gettin'... fug...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:14 am

I don't know what your #1 machine looks like, but the Telefunken looks awesome. Especially the insides. It might be a 4 track reel-to-reel, I dunno. The shit's German. I've had it for ten years or more. It sits around and I don't help it. I broke all my other reel-to-reels, including one that was already broke and and used as a pseudo-theremin feedback shockmonster during the early AKE gigs....
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:18 am | Edited by: Aluminum Walleye

"My #1 Machine is a Piece of Shit" is a great song title. I expect 29.2223% of the royalties.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:24 am

I guess I'll have to settle for "Bradx's Filled Diaper Post-Modern Eatery" instead... I don't want any lawsuits...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:25 am

Total amount of people on this thread: 4
Total amount of words on this thread: I dunnoi
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:29 am

I bought my mom "Funhouse" and she likes it. She yells shit like "put on Iggy." Back in the day, she was into "Jazz Singer" era Neil Diamond and Christopher Cross and Hall'n'Oats. Then she and my dad got dee-vorced and she got into da' blues, so I gots here some Robert Johnson and Howlin' Wolf before I even know what that stuff was about.

In essence: my momma will throw that diaper back at ya. Shit, she had to deal with my diapers back in the day. I didn't process much of the corn I was fed and had a knack for early-life diarheaa....
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:34 am

Josh, time to call the cops on Brad. He's getting violent soundin'.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:40 am

SAUSAGE -- it's the answer!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:42 am

iF i didn't wan't to be an degenerate, I wouln'dt have signed this form that sagys so...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:44 am

"Sometime In the Next Few Years I'm Gonna Kill Myself"

Another ACE song title in this here thread. I still want royalties for having to sit throug this shit...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:45 am

I'm worred about "d diggler". Where he be in our time of need?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:51 am

Well, gays, I'm listening to dead moon and drinking expensive beer and I can ponder the future a lot better! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FRONTAL LOBE AND THE RECEDING HAIRLINE!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 12:57 pm

Good morning!
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 2:28 pm

I was only a half-hour late for work today! I smell like booze.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:49 pm

hey brad, i was gonna get your wife a fat headed, out of work loser but she already has one.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:00 pm

Hey I sent something to PS WE Hate Jews but I don't think you ever got it.

Didja ever get it?- rj
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:58 pm

FEEL LIKE SHIT. I've still got about 5 hours to go. Almost lunchtime. Hope I don't puke it up.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:23 pm

i got it RJ!

k, cool, thanks.

This thread is almost as long as the turd I just left in my toilet.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:26 pm

All the turds I left were small and irregular shaped. They smelled of disease and alcohol...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:25 pm

man, sorry i asked.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®