Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Borat saved by House!
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 6:12 pm

BORAT star Sacha Baron Cohen was beaten up by a passer-by after he tried to play a prank as his alter ego.

He approached the man and said: "I like your clothings. Are nice! Please may I buying? I want have sex with it."

But the bystander didn't see the joke. He took one look at Cohen and punched him in the face.

The funnyman known for his Borat catchphrase "Jagshemash!" yelled for help but was slugged again and again.

He was rescued by actor pal Hugh Laurie who had been on his way to a New York bar with Cohen.

Laurie rushed to help and pushed the man away as Cohen struggled to his feet. A pal of Cohen said: "Sacha couldn't resist playing the fool as Borat, but picked on the wrong person.

"I guess this guy thought he was being attacked by someone unstable and lashed out. Sacha is very lucky he didn't get a much worse beating."
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 6:20 pm

How does this not happen to him on a daily basis?
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 7:50 pm

Jagshemash?
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 7:54 pm

a House-Borat sandwich is like a total wet dream...
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 7:55 pm

As long as House brings his Vicodin.
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 7:55 pm | Edited by: Rich Balls

Borat mades assholes outta alot people in his new movie...
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=241474&GT1=7701
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 8:02 pm

I was watching Black Adder the other day and it is funny seeing Hugh laurie play a total imbecile, & then watch him as a junkie doctor...dude has range I guess.
Posted: Nov 13, 2006 11:52 pm

the Borat movie is not very funny. The only interesting thing is contemplating what is scripted and when he is pranking people who are otherwise unaware. Borat poop jokes and constant homo references will be cracking up drunk 19 year olds in their frat houses for years to come.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 1:30 am

if i ever saw Sacha Baron Cohen on the street i would punch his face in on reflex. especially if he tried to speak to me in charactor or even was dressed in charactor. the cool part of it is that i would still feel great and morally upstanding because in contrast to him i wouldn't be hurting someone to make money off of them. i hope he enjoys his immaculate penthouse appartments and elite lifestyle now that he's got millions in the bank and can laugh about all the poor people he duped in romania.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 1:39 am

Borat poop jokes and constant homo references will be cracking up drunk 19 year olds in their frat houses for years to come.

And many people in their mid 30's in their houses for years to come.

i hope he enjoys his immaculate penthouse appartments and elite lifestyle now that he's got millions in the bank and can laugh about all the poor people he duped in romania.

You need to lighten up. I hope he does get as rich as you say because he deserves it. That movie was genius.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 2:16 am

did you read about the people he exploited? did you see what they got paid?
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 2:16 am

ok how about this, i would punch him in the face many times because to me that would be fuckin KICK ASS!!!!
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 2:19 am

Quoting Borat in Montreal to people who hardly speak English is Awesome... I told a guy "I like sex and watch women to pee" and he looked at me like I was totally insane...
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 2:38 am

ok how about this, i would punch him in the face many times because to me that would be fuckin KICK ASS!!!!

I'd have to agree, that would be funny. I wish they had the fight on film. That's part of the fun, not knowing how the people are going to react. And I'm shocked he doesn't get his ass kicked a lot more often.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:22 pm

house is a pretty good show. i watched it all the time until we got rid of the tivo. i'm gonna try to watch it tonight, then go see les georges leningrad. are they good live?
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:26 pm

Eh. Kinda like if the Residents were just a wacky new wave band. There will probably be cute art-babes there though.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:29 pm

ART-BABES!!!

SWEET!
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:31 pm

Art School Girls of Doom.

Saw Borat yesterday. Oh, how I laughed.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Kinda like if the Residents were just a wacky new wave band.

sounds halfway interesting.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:34 pm

that's what you get when you rip-off Yakoff Smirnoff. coff coff.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:41 pm

that's what you get when you rip-off Yakoff Smirnoff. coff coff.

gimmie a fuckin break...you might as well say Borat is ripping of "Balkie" from perfect strangers also. Borat would never have a show in Branson, MO like Yakoff.

Cohen is an intellectual terrorist. Who gives a fuck about the dipshits he embarrases on screen?
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:44 pm

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!!!!
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 7:49 pm

Cohen is like Andy Kaufman (hello, Latka!), but one step further as if he was spiked with a little Abbie Hoffman.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 8:46 pm

Abbie Kaufman.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:00 pm

I laff in spite myself.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:13 pm

...speaking of not being able to take a joke.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:16 pm

I saw some 20/20 shit about this guy who had a website that was almost identical to the Borat character / said I LIKE SEX alot / hobbies were playing table tennis and sun-bathing. He's suing Sasha for ripping him off.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:21 pm

Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:24 pm

guy who had a website that was almost identical to the Borat

well I guess that website clears that up. nevermind.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:05 pm

he's already gettin sued..by those people in that etiquette scene, where he makes fun of the preachers wife.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:47 pm

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:54 pm

Butcha got to think, EVEN IF the people that sue him gets a cut, it's still making major motion picture money. It cost nothing to make this. Think about how much money is spent on Lord Of the Rings or some bullshit with a buncha big name actors & special effect artist.

That dude aint goin hungry.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:07 pm

none of this will matter when the Bruno movie comes out...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:17 pm

none of this will matter when the Bruno movie comes out...

cant fuckin' wait...he is best of all of his characters.

Love that scene where he gets the college dudes to show their bare asses and then says "this is Bruno for Austrian Gay Televison" and the little aggro closet cases want to beat his ass. Funny funny.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:20 pm

Love that scene where he gets the college dudes to show their bare asses and then says "this is Bruno for Austrian Gay Televison" and the little aggro closet cases want to beat his ass. Funny funny.

yeah, that one is great...

URL
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:31 pm

cool! didnt know that was on youtube...

Bruno is better than Borat, because unlike Borat, who reels his victims in with a cute, eager-to-be-accepted, broken english persona, bruno is just a straight up snobby homo narcissist. he brings out outright rage in people, with no "dont offend the foreigner walking on eggshells" fake tact. He straight up pisses homophobes off.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®