Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / chi-town breakdown
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 2:23 pm

okay, so nasty lisa is a total phoney (an her hubby is a fag) but norah is cool an totally rules. thought you wanted to know. oh yeah an jj champion rules too.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 2:27 pm

nasty lisa
??
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 2:29 pm

try to keep up, fag.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 2:58 pm

I suppose you are referring to me saying that inviting you was a joke...which it was because YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP AND HAD NO INTENTION OF SHOWING UP...i was trying to be diplomatic and talk Jenna off the ledge...but to no avail.... so if you think i'm a back stabbing phony you can E-SHIT AND DIE!
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 3:02 pm

you know what you are. at least norah emailed me after your pathetic display an reinvited me for which i give her a lotta credit.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 3:05 pm

You're a pathetic display...see, now you're the delisional one...to think that i put that much thought into you coming to our show or not...get over it oldie mac oldson.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 3:08 pm

While it is true that I am better than Lisa in every conceivable way, I do think that we've had enough hatred on this board for a while. Lisa was moaning your name in her sleep last night, ned.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 3:13 pm | Edited by: d diggler

you've been exposed, nasty lisa. now everybody knows what you are.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 3:35 pm

First Crazy Jenna and now Nasty Lisa. Goner-chicks rule!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®