Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Don't want to know who...
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 3:54 pm

...You're voting for tomorrow, just curious as to if you plan on voting, or if you already have with early voting.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:07 pm

i'm pro choice and i vote
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:08 pm

yes! even through I have to go to the place I used to live to do it because I didn't send in my new registration yet.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:12 pm

diebold will lose my vote tomorrow
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:13 pm

Damn straight, I'm voting.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:15 pm

yeah. if only because I can leave work for a couple hours.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:16 pm

vote pro life (except for war, capital punishment, and left over embryos)!!!
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:44 pm

I'm going to vote on the marriage amendment here tomorrow. Honestly not sure if I'm gonna vote on the elections here tomorrow though since I haven't heard anything that's interested me. It's all smear campaigns this year and I've seen nothing about a Libertarian candidate.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:49 pm

you should vote for the gay marriage ammendment then you can marry your boyfriend, fag.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 4:52 pm

i forgot to register.
my outsider leftist marginalized vote doesn't count in utah.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 5:04 pm

If you vote FOR the gay marriage ammendment you ban gay marriage. So, then I wouldn't be able to marry my boyfriend, kyke.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 5:30 pm | Edited by: No Big Thing

Voted absentee a while back. How many chances do you get to vote against an Amway rep running for governor?

edit: Even if you didn't want to know, you get to anyways. Oops.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 6:32 pm

Absentee voter for almost 14 years now. I don't even know what a voting machine looks like.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 7:37 pm

I like the ritual of going to the booth. I always make sure to have a drink or two as well. Can't vote sober. I'm no fan of the Terminator, but it looks like his Hummer will drive right over the Demo candidate out here in the West. He'd like to take my pension away if he could. Always nice to feel personally attacked by your governor.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 8:18 pm

I have registered to vote every year since I was 18...Never seen a ballot.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 8:27 pm

I am so excited to vote this year!
Unfortunately they moved my polling place to a fucking methodist church
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 8:45 pm

If you don't vote, you don't count. It's that simple.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 8:50 pm | Edited by: saint sarah

Stupid Louisiana still hasnt sent me my motor voter shit.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 8:52 pm

early voted me
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 9:00 pm

Early voted last week.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 9:25 pm

ding! yup.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 9:29 pm

Now that shit is electronic, expect widespread power outages in "urban" neighborhoods.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 9:41 pm

voting is sooo overrated. drink whiskey instead.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 9:51 pm

pffff! bullshit.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 10:02 pm

Vote or Die.
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 10:14 pm

vote or listen
it gets LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 10:48 pm

i know that the creeps will win no matter who i vote for but votin is what seperates us from the rest of the world. you want we should be like europe an have kings an queens an shit??? america rules!!!
Posted: Nov 6, 2006 10:58 pm

you're a queen
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 12:11 am | Edited by: carney

pffff! bullshit.

If everyone fucking voted, things WOULD be different. I know we have nothing in common politically banned, but not voting is the same as being a slave. You are allowing "the man" to control you, you don't want that , do you?
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 12:12 am

fuck this will be the first time i've ever missed an election and i'm pissed at myself now. not so pissed that i didn't leave town for a week but still. I'M SORRY TAMMY DUCKWORTH!!!
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 12:15 am

some day people will look back at gays not bein able to get married like blacks not havin the right to vote. why shouldn't fags have the right to be miserable too???

an i can't friggin wait until tomorrow night when we dump the south antheir fucked up values an put this country back on the right course. america rules!!! (except for everywhere besides the northeast.)
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 12:17 am

I do vote. I have on every election since I've become an adult. However, if everyone voted things *may* be different, but that does not mean they would be better. Perhaps you have more faith in humanity than I do, but I don't believe democracy is a good thing at all. Most people are not intellegent enough to make decisions of that magnitude. I'm not suggesting fascism, totalitarianism or even a benevolent dictatorship. I believe people should have the right to vote, I just don't believe it yields positive results.

The fact of the matter is, both dominant parties are corrupt and evil and I want neither in power. However, it makes little difference which party gets into power because, laugh all you want, but I have never paid any attention to law or policy and am able to survive fine anyway. It doesn't matter who is in power if you take advantage of your own personal autonomy.

If you believe your vote counts, you're simple.
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 12:32 am

right. you're so much smarter than everybody else. that;'s why you live in fuckin wisconsin on your parents couch. what a fuckin loser...
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 12:56 am

If they are serious about gays threatining the "sanctity" of mariage, then they should just outlaw divorce!

ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED BY DTRAIN!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®