Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / krautrock youtube shit. vol IIXXVMC
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 2:02 am

if anyone can find NEU shit..post it. I cant find any.
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 4:46 pm

Here is some pre-Neu - I think Ralf from early kraftwerk went on to start Neu, right?

Kratwerk, 1971-1973

(NOTE - check out the cool home made drum machine...)

this is amazing - Can "Mother Sky" live

more Can

GurGuru

Popol Vuh

and nothing to do with the Neu request....

Chrome

Sun Ctiy Girls

Posted: Oct 29, 2006 5:35 pm

These are great. Thanks.
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 8:24 pm

I think Ralf from early kraftwerk went on to start Neu, right?

i think thats right..
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 8:24 pm

no wait..it was Klaus Dinger..!@!!!@!
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 9:08 pm

ash ra tempel?
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 9:25 pm

you losers gotta lot to learn about krautrock (an everything else). klaus dinger an michael rother were in early kraftwerk an went on to form neu. get back to me when ya find some early amon duul )the one that did psychedelic underground) stuff. that shit rules!!!
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 10:08 pm

Amon Duul II

Amon Duul
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 10:37 pm

Can, from 1969, with a female singer, providing the background house band for a film scene, last 20 secs is Malcome Mooney's scretchin' scratchin'

Can Vitamin C
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 11:32 pm

nice try but that ain't amon duul i'm talkin about. i need about three foxy german hippie chicks (we were gonna name our daughter after one of the chicks in ad) an a dude playin 12 string guitar an a bassist who ya can't tell if he's playin an upright or electric an a buncha drummers an everybodys chantin an it gets all psychedelic velvets red krayola on yer ass or at least the later paradieswartsduul acoustic psychedelia. thank you.
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 11:42 pm | Edited by: some guy in chicago

nice try but that ain't amon duul i'm talkin about

I wasn't really directly answering you, but more or less just sharing other kraut rock links. I've yet to find much early Amon Duul vids. Amon Duul II vids are around, but not Amon Duul. The one Amon Duul vid I did find was near the end of Amon Duuls span, and practically Amon Duul II.
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 12:17 am

yeah, just wasn't a big amon duul 2 fan. a lotta krautrock blows.
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 3:25 am

you losers gotta lot to learn about krautrock (an everything else). klaus dinger an michael rother were in early kraftwerk an went on to form neu

God, I AM a loser, sorry I got the Neu history wrong...

Amon Duul were in a great early Fassbinder film, The Nicklashausen Journey...listed as Amon Duul II on imdb, but I'm pretty sure it was the first Amon Duul, dancing hippy chick and all...
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 2:06 pm

that's alright, tom douche. neu rule even though they're mostly mellow ambient shit. sometimes they clang an that's cool. hey, there wouldn't have been no white weddin w/out neu!!! (there shoulda been a whole slew of american garage bands inspired by neu but it never happened. just some limeys (stereolab an my pals the faith healers. camden rules!!!)
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 3:03 pm

La Dusseldorf..cant find that stuff niether.
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 4:48 pm | Edited by: mikesniper

Enough of the krabby-wabbies, what about suicidal psychedelia, Canadian style?

My Indole Ring
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 5:55 pm

I'm more into the hard Krautrock like Necronomicon "Tibst Und Selbtsmord", Ainigma "Diluvium" and Second Life's first record before they got glam and became Tiger B. Smith. There's a cool series of Early-mid 70's Kraut shit that only came out on singles called "Psychedelic Gems" with horrible artwork.
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 6:18 pm

tibst und selbtsmord rules!
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 7:22 pm

you go to Russia Adam..!!!
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 10:23 pm | Edited by: mikesniper

Chrome

Just found a DVD w/ the videos for "New Age" and "Danger Zone."

Ungawa

WAIT: here it is:

Jah!
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 11:28 pm

i sometimes wonder if mike sniper likes any good bands.
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 7:06 pm

An early Kraftwerk session from '71 has been making the rounds of late.

Live at Gondel Kino, Bremen, Germany, June 25, 1971
Ralf Hutter [organ]
Florian Schneider [woodwind]
Michael Rother
Klaus Dinger

Arthur Magazine currently has mp3s posted.

Link here.
Posted: Oct 9, 2016 12:31 am

Austrians, but close enough to be considered krautrock

Posted: Oct 9, 2016 12:37 am

There is a wax manakin of Mani Neumeier from Guru Guru in the Tokyo Wax Museum for fuck's sake. I mean, that's sort of hilarious and cool at the same time.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®