Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / KIll for snoring
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 4:45 am

I remember these ads for time-life books that reported jesse james once killed a man for snoring....fuckinn' agree. I am not capable of killing someone but I sure as hell understand what could drive someone to do so. As I type I just want to go and punch this fucker(who I care a lot about) right in the face. I turn her on her stomach I hold her nose and I havce a fairly large apt but you cant hide from someone who sounds like they are sufffocating through a defective Kazoo runn through a haqlf stack.l Breath Rights are useless and that spray is a scam...Point being, not a big deal to kill for someone snoring.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 5:07 am

get some ear plugs psyko
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 5:28 am

tried. But thanx, That is exactly what I tried first but to no avail. It has to be sleep apnea. I know I'm not the only one who has dealt with this....was just looking for suggestions
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 11:56 am

If she has health insurance have her get a sleep study done. There's a good chance she has obstructive sleep apnea like you think. They'll probably give her a CPAP mask, or you could try adjusting her neck to open up her trachea...
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 4:00 pm

or you could kill her
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 4:18 pm

or you could kill her

stick your dick in her nose
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 4:48 pm

ads for time-life books that reported jesse james once killed a man for snoring..
That was John Wesley Hardin not Jessie James.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 5:31 pm

point being I can empathize with John Wesley hardin.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 7:28 pm

...hand-tooled leather cover. And if you order now, we'll throw in the Trainrobbers...
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 8:53 pm

DUDE Jack Palance hosted those commercicals. Jack Palance RULES!
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 8:57 pm

My girlfriend said I was snoring so hard last night that I was vibrating the bed. She decided it would be a good idea to wake me up at 2 a.m. and tell me to turn over and put a pillow on top of my face.

She sais that's not true, but that's what I heard.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 9:06 pm

Mysteries of the Unknown........those commercials scared the fuck out of me when I was little.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 9:33 pm

She sais that's not true, but that's what I heard.
No, that's not true. See, what happened was that he woke up to me actually holding the pillow over his face, not politely requesting that he do so. But the part about the bed vibrating was true. I thought we were having a dang earthquake.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 9:57 pm

I've snored so loudly that people in the next room at a hotel complained.
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 10:00 pm

I feel your pain. I became sensitive to this b/c I had a roommate in college who was severely overweight and snored so badly. I too felt murderous. Now any weird breathing sets me off. I use nice earplugs and hope for the best. When I get to that crazed point, I take half an Ambien.
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 12:16 am

Breath Right strips. I suppose it's possible they don't work for everyone, but they fuckin' rule in this house.
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 2:05 am

You might want to have her try sleeping with a wedge to elevate her and help keep her airway open. We got em at Relax the Back but they're kinda pricey and non-returnable. Solution: Get a hunk of foam and cut it into a wedge shape at approximately a 45 degree angle.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®