Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / HoZac Records Presents: VOLT & SPIDER new 7" PRE-ORDER NOW!!
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 8:15 pm

That's right kids, Horizontal Action has magically turned into a record label. Our first two limited edition releases are on the way, and we're now accepting pre-orders for the records. We have only 100 of each on gold vinyl (with alternate sleeves) which are available through us direct only, and the remaining 400 of each are on black vinyl (but just as great, of course). Only two copies per order of the Gold editions, sorry folks.

VOLT - s/t 7" EP (HZR-001)
www.myspace.com/voltklub
four new raw cuts of French shock-charged creme d' punque living room-recorded insanity!
Limited Edition of 500 (first on 100 gold vinyl with custom sleeve for mailorder only!)

SPIDER - s/t 7" EP (HZR-002)
www.myspace.com/spider999
two brain-scratching, earth-moving lo-fried classics and a Red Cross cover that will send you over the edge!

Limited Edition of 500 (first on 100 gold vinyl with custom sleeve, armband & program manual for mailorder only!)

HoZac Records Ordering Info:

USA orders ship first class, Canada and Euro orders ship airmail.
All prices are postage paid. We are offering a special low price for one of each single which is obviously the best deal.

PLEASE INCLUDE WHICH RECORDS YOU'D LIKE IN YOUR comment field.

PAYPAL email address is : horizontalaction (at) hotmail.com

USA
1 7" - $5.50 ppd
both 7" - $9 ppd

CANADA
1 7" - $5.75 ppd
both 7" - $9.50 ppd

EUROPE/WORLD
1 7" - $8.25 ppd
both 7" - $13.25 ppd

regular mailing address (MO payable to Horizontal Action, or well-concealed cash at your own risk)

HoZac Records c/o Todd
2222 Main St.
Evanston, IL 60202

please email for prices if you are ordering more than what's quoted above
wholesale orders (10+ copies of each) inquire at todd (at) horizontalaction.com
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 8:57 pm

booyah! Damn you Paypal: Status: Uncleared (Expected Clearing Date: Oct. 25, 2006)
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 9:04 pm

it's no problem. 'your order is secured' fine sir!
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 9:19 pm

Please email me wholesale rates at

passoutrecordshop@gmail.com

Thanks!
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 9:57 pm

finally you do something with your life todd.. about time!! sheesh!!
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 9:59 pm

thats my wave yo!
$10 sent
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 10:03 pm

sent another 10 to double that order
killer!
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 11:31 pm

$10 sent

Crucial!
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 12:54 am | Edited by: Black Guy

his name is 50 Cent, that's racist!
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 6:34 pm

Splendid, skipper. sent another 10 to double that order I forgot to tip for my fine order.
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 6:55 pm

DAMMMMMN. You guys are pretty fast. Gold Editions of both Spider and VOLT are both now sold out, but to the people that ordered up until today at 1pm central time, you're all good. Black vinyl editions sound just as good if not better, so grab the last of those while you still can. Thanks everyone!
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 7:22 pm

Gold Editions

If I had the scratch I would've jumped on the bandwagon too, but I can't help but wonder if "Gold Editions" means actual gold colored vinyl, or transcluscent yellow colored vinyl...
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 7:54 pm

send me gold anyway
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 8:34 pm

My favorite bandwagon is buying records. 2nd, Mexican buffet.
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 9:36 pm

Mexican buffet.

they put the heat thermometer in right in front of you!
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 9:38 pm

colored eggs are wack
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 8:58 pm

Records on both colors are now BOTH sold out. Thanks again to everyone that got their pre-orders in to us early. Look for copies at these distros when the singles are unleashed next month:

>>>>US distros:
Goner
S-S Records
Criminal IQ
Florida's Dying
KnowCrap

>>>>European Distros:
BORN BAD (france)
Yakisakana (france)
Green Hell (germany)
Bimbo Tower (france)
Ken Rock (sweden)
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 9:11 pm

Forgive the inquiry, Toddles, but....although you said everyon'es golden on ordered up until today at 1pm - Sat - my PP $$ has not yet been received by ya's, nor has it cleared my wee bank account yet....

Don't hit me...I know you's busy -- but I'm in desperate need of nerding myself up w/ a SPIDER arm band! Crucial!

Hey CrucialDude....you tired of me stealing your crucial word yet?
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 9:14 pm

there was this girl in college that stole our words all the time so we'd make up dumb shit and see how long it was before she started usin it...Crucial!
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 9:15 pm

dude i cant wait to hear these records. you hozac mofos got the kind of clout to pull the tyrades outta retirement?
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 9:21 pm

Sherry, it should be fine!
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 9:22 pm

Please pull the Tyrades outta retirement....
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 10:02 pm

I thought the Tyrades have a record coming out on in the red. I read that in an interview with LArry Hardy
Posted: Dec 8, 2006 5:01 pm

Sorry for the delay folks, but the records are finally here and will be shipped out on monday for all the pre-orders. Thanks for your patience and look for them at your favorite mailorder spots later this month:

>>>>US distros:
Goner
S-S Records
Criminal IQ
Florida's Dying
KnowCrap
Underground Medicine

>>>>European Distros:
BORN BAD (france)
Yakisakana (france)
Green Hell (germany)
Bimbo Tower (france)
Ken Rock (sweden)

coming early 2007: HoZac Records 003- The Wax Museums 7" EP

http://myspace.com/thewaxmuseums
Posted: Dec 8, 2006 5:24 pm

Volt sounds great, the spider myspacesongs didn't work. I'll order one with Yaki. Going to Cheveu & Kania Tiefer tonight, woohoo!!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:11 pm

the Spider record is very special. Arm badge to be worn for Crimmus parties and driving around in my hate tank. The hate tank.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:36 pm

Hozac guys, can I make a minor suggestion? If you're gonna ship your 7"s in a manilla envelope, you should write "Do Not Bend" on it. My mailman jammed em in my mailbox and I had a bitch of a time getting em out. Thank god they were unharmed.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:40 pm

sorry doodz. I get singles in those envelopes a lot and the 'do not bend' tag doesn't seem to always help. And I thought they bend stuff on purpose if it says explicitly 'do no bend.' Anyway, hope you dig 'em, and sorry for the wait.

Next up are the Wax Museums and Busy Signals 7"s in early 07!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:46 pm

Is mine on the way?
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:52 pm

yep! every pre-order was mailed out by Tuesday and I got a few emails that the last ones sent on tuesday were received today, so keep an eye out for them. Goner and Floridas Dying were sent out wed. so should be in stock by next week. Thanks again everybody.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 9:54 pm

Whoo-Hoo! Party!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 10:09 pm

a ups friend of mine once told me that the guys that load the trucks at the facility just LOVE the boxes marked "fragile"

they just whip and dropkick the shit out of that stuff.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 10:12 pm

a ups friend of mine once told me that the guys that load the trucks at the facility just LOVE the boxes marked "fragile"

they just whip and dropkick the shit out of that stuff.

Doubtful. UPS packages are automatically insured for $100. If they broke a bunch of shit UPS had to pay for they didn't last very long.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 10:32 pm

I've seen first hand the 'fragile' treatment myself, that's why I didn't put that on there. But Jason yours has 'Banned in Louisana' stamped all over it, as does Bateman's.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:01 am

got any VOLT left?
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 4:19 am

damn, todd... you still have that stamper???

the ups guy told me that shit years ago so it was prob. before they had cameras all over the place to spy on the stompers. hearsay anyway.

someone ask jacko.. i think he worked for ups way back????
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 12:41 pm

spider 7" .....so good.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:08 pm

there will be plenty of both singles in the mailorder/distros I listed above within a few days (longer for the Euro ones of course), so just keep your eyes on those.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 5:31 pm

If you're gonna ship your 7"s in a manilla envelope...

Please say you're including cardboard inserts to stiffen it up, not just a 7" in a manilla envelope.
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 6:08 pm

they are the thick envelopes I get almost every 7" I've ever ordered in. It's not tissue paper, it's the heavy envelopes that are even hard to fold.
Posted: Dec 17, 2006 9:45 pm

loving the spider 7", thanks todd.
Posted: Dec 18, 2006 4:30 pm

my gold vinyl Spider record came without the crucial armband, dude. what crucial armband will i wear to all tomorrow's parties?
Posted: Dec 18, 2006 4:48 pm

In order to remain confusing to anyone that tries to keep tabs on our releases, we had the 100 Spider gold editions half with armband sleeves and half with Mike Sniper full color hand-numbered sleeves. Also, I screwed up the Volt silkscreened sleeves and only made 78 (not 100 as printed on the back). So the 22 remaining had the 'stock' sleeves with gold vinyl.
Posted: Dec 18, 2006 4:52 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

loving the spider 7", thanks todd.

Crucial!
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 3:45 am

talking with the Killed Kids at The Funhouse on Saturday and they found both records at one of the Sonic Boom stores here 'bouts.
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 5:14 am | Edited by: Useless Eater

Paddy was gonna score a critical hit on somebody because his copy didn't have a crucial armband, but now it seems that the Mike Sniper cover might even be more crucial, pushing it into the realm of savory.
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 7:09 am | Edited by: mikesniper

Crucial Taunt!

One of the best human-headed tarantualas snorting coke off an antique mirror I've ever rendered.

Here's what one side of that looks like:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendI D=82885334&imageID=1306227840

Both singles are great. Japanese-tasty.
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 7:32 pm

couples (...ouples ...ouples)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®