Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Oct 19, 2006 6:11 pm

alright, my pick was wrong, on initial introduction i had the woman from grub being the first gone, but she picked up one of the top four, who's the winner, hopefully not the new york guy
Posted: Oct 19, 2006 7:52 pm

I don't know what to make of this new crew.
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 12:02 am

oh come on no one has anything to say about this except talbot.
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 12:52 am

I have a little hangover but have lots to say--I just can't remember anyone's name yet. I like Ilan or whatever his name is--he's got skills. Hollis calls Marcel "Wolverine". I wish I liked the Mexican girl who is the chef at Mandalay Bay better b/c she makes beautiful food, but she is a total snob. Maybe she will redeem herself. I mean, just take the American cheese and do something with it, bitch! You are a pro.
Posted: Oct 26, 2006 3:18 pm

otto totally stole the leeches, was guilty looking the whole show afterrwards. my initial pick for first gone is looking good to win it all, the blonde who made the drink
Posted: Oct 26, 2006 6:34 pm

I thought the pastry chef girl was a bit of a snitch and she smiled devilishly when Otto bowed out of the competition. I hope she goes next. Her and the Mexican girl look like little tattle-tale, no fun lame-o's.
Also, the frat boy dude that couldn't cut the spring rolls looks like a major asshole. He needs to go as well.
Marcel seems like a bit of a pretentious prick. What is it about Top Chef contestants from Vegas (remember Stephen)?
Ilan is pretty cool. Initially, I thought he looked like some lifeless, emo dude and didn't like him. But, he seems allright now. He didn't snitch at all.
Cliff seems fairly cool.
Posted: Oct 26, 2006 6:40 pm

did you see the preview? makes it look like frat dude gets in a fight with chef tom, i think he's off next
Posted: Oct 26, 2006 8:03 pm

Yeah, what an idiot. Why the fuck would you start shit with the guy responsible for kicking you off the show?
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 4:05 am

betty rules! she was originally my pick for first off. can't remember the salad dudes name, but i think the last three tonaight are going all the way
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 5:27 am

I think I hate them all.

Except maybe the black one.

Otto rules. They're going to bring him back at some point as a surprise re-contender ala Vincent and Angela on Project Runway.

ps. the chick who totally hung Otto out to dry (with the pig tails) is a fucking cunt.

pps. the frat dude is a turd.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 5:28 am

otto totally stole the leeches, was guilty looking the whole show afterrwards.

No way. He just pointed out that they got them for free, didn't you listen!?

ps. there is a mouse on the kitchen counter behind me. I don't know what to do.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 5:29 am

shitty episode...kids judging ice cream and TJI Fridays? Are you kidding me...I don't think I will be watching this show anymore.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 5:36 am

I like the idea of them cooking for TGI Fridays and more so if Chrissy Hynde is the guest judge and SHE gets kicked off.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 5:40 am

Still in a mexican standoff with the mouse. Awaiting instruction.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 5:40 am

Fuck it, blew my cool.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 10:14 am

TJI Fridays

new restaurant in the red states
Thank JESUS It's Friday

like TGIF's but no liquor and every piece of flair has to be bible related

I too have a mouse in the house and a feral cat in the front yard...I'm trying to set up a blind date
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 12:51 pm

What was up with the Mexican Girl forming an alliance with Marcel?
I'm having a hard time learning their names.

Here is My Opinion of the Remaining Contestants:

Betty Rules
Cliff seems pretty cool
Ilan seems allright
The Hippie Guy who made the mushroom salad seems o.k.
The Gay, Hispanic Fellow seems to be pretty even keeled and fair
The Puerto Rican Woman seems to be nice, but assertive, which is cool
The black lady seems to be a good person

Marcel is the new Stephen and is a little rat
Fratboy seems like a douche
Mexican Girl seems like an uptight, little bitch
Pastry Chef is a snitch
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 12:54 pm

Oh, I forgot Mr. California...whatever his name is...

He seems o.k.

But what was this shit he said about "wowing?" the mothers at the beach with his looks?
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 2:56 pm | Edited by: tim

screw betty, she sucks, with her big toothy smile, her shrieking in glee at the judging, her total overreaction meltdown on marcel/wolverine.
she wins with grilled cheese and some mushroom/tomato soup?
good luck at tgi friday's, because that's where she belongs.
frat guy/drunken belushi bozo was funny.
he looked loaded at judging.
yeah, he's an idiot, and his food sucks, but he's kinda funny.
marcel seems like a smarmy prick, but now that he's against betty, and forming that alliance with the mexican chick, i kinda like him.
as far as the best cooks, i think it will be down to ilan and sam/mr. california.
clif might go the distance too.
bring back otto!
best quote was the girl who got kicked off, "yeah, that's what you need, more sugar, with your four teeth and fat ass."
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:19 pm

frat guy/drunken belushi bozo was funny.
he looked loaded at judging

didn't you see when he was buying his food for the challenge he had to put back the cheese so that he could buy his four pack of some english beer
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:22 pm

didn't you see when he was buying his food for the challenge he had to put back the cheese so that he could buy his four pack of some english beer

haha, yeah i saw that.
gave up the cheese for a four pack of boddington's for $8.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:38 pm

The fat frat guy looks more like Flounder from Aninal House than Belushi. Maybe crossed with Brian Costello. He's in over his head. But I'm rooting for him.

The Mexican chick and Marcel used to work together. Neither one bothers me so much yet even though they are noth effette food snobs.

The giant Puerto Rican lesbian scares the shit out of me. Her teeth are HUGE.

That Ilan guy seems OK at first, but in actuality is a smarmy prick. Fuck him and his glasses.

The fat guy who snores...like him, but c'mon. What they fuck was that mushroom wonderland crap? Stick to making fat guy shit. His time is short.

Gay Cuban guy is going to cry at some point.

The dyke who got kicked off deserved it. Talk shit about how you only make high end food and then get booted off for fucking up a surf and turf. I laught at your ugly face and so does the fat chick with 4 teeth.

I hope the Pastry Chef snitch cunt gets her face stuffed in a food processor. Actually, it looks like someone else already did that. Someone just stab her instead.

Betty is really annoying. Once they have to make some actual food instead of grilled cheese and smoothies she's fucked.

I'm rooting for Sam and Clif. Moeso for Clif because I'd like to see a brother win this one.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:41 pm

which one is sam?
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:47 pm

which one is sam?

kinda tall, dark hair, sometimes wears a hat.
had some "mi vida loca" type t-shirt on when he was talking to the camera.
made some kinda fruit/veggie thing for the final challenge.
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 3:56 pm

alright, i'm going him cliff and i'm sticking with betty as my dark horse
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 4:26 pm

I like Betty. Yeah, she's kinda middle aged Barbie, but she seems pretty genuine. I think she overreacted a bit with Marcel too, but we only see a fraction of the time these people spend with each other...Marcel looks like the biggest asshole...so I assume Betty had finally lost her patience with him.
Fratboy may be kind of amusing on tv, but he's just the kind of asshole that I worked with in kitchens that is just a dick to everyone...so fuck him.
I'm rooting for Cliff. He seems like the best cook and a decent guy.
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 4:08 pm

I think I hate them all.

Except maybe the black one.

Me too. Well, I like Ilan cos he is a true bad ass chef and he isn't afraid to step up to Tom C. Betty drives me bananas in that Sally Field "YOU REALLY LIKE ME!" kind of way. The biggest bitch is the pastry chef but I was relieved when cuntola "Fine Dining-I Hate Kids" crybaby was GONE. Oversalting? Oh man. Neophyte mistake.

And, yeah, I kinda like Wolverine.
The Alice in Mushroom Wonderland dish was hilarious.
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 5:06 pm

THE CHEF!
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 3:23 pm

ok, betty has got to go.
she put her team with marcel and frank in jeopardy with that shit.
cookies made with splenda?
she didn't think that adding some sugar in place of splenda was gonna add considerable calories?
even if they didn't go over calorie count, they had to stick with what the nutritionist signed off on.
give me a break.
and then crying about it later was pathetic.
who was using the olive oil that sam and mia were snitching about?
was it marcel?
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 3:27 pm

i can't remember what marcel was making they had the cookies and the pizza and ...? i think they should have kicked off one of the snitches just for not saying anything during the cooking and then pointing fingers when it came down to the chopping block
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 4:55 pm

Betty has gotta go. See, anything more complicated than a grilled cheese and she's fucked. Mike is seriously losing it, I know the guy is an idiot, but he's really in the weeds now. The black chick is on her way out too. And the big Puerto Rican lesbo really just annoys the shit out of me. She looks and sounds just like Benicio Del Toro. At least they let the fat guy win something.

Final four = Ilan, Clif, Gay Cuban, Mexican Chick
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:17 pm

Final four = Ilan, Clif, Gay Cuban, Mexican Chick

replace the gay cuban guy with sam(even though he looked like a weasel with "not going there" at judging), and i'd agree.
mexican chick seems like she gots what it takes, but i haven't really seen anything that great from her yet.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 3:39 am

idn't think that adding some sugar in place of splenda was gonna add considerable calories?

Oh no she didn't! Oh yes she did!
Were those kids diabetics? If so, fuck that bitch. Fuck her anyway, "misunderstanding the rules" my ass.

And in other news, I found two dead mice in the basement -one had had its brain eaten out -CRAZY! I haven't even put out any poison or anything -wtf?
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 3:54 am | Edited by: fierydrunk

and then crying about it later was pathetic.

FUCK. BETTY.

She is the real Ugly Betty.

Crying, screaming, bragging.

I hate her..

I also despise that loudmouth idiot lesbian Benecio wannabe--she is insane.

Clif kicks ass.

Those kids reactions were priceless. You cannot kid a kid.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 3:56 am

one had had its brain eaten out

WHAT?

Do you have a cat? Or do you think the other mouse ate it...and then DIED of kuru!
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:11 am

Yeah,
Betty lost me on this last episode. She seems way too sneaky. I know that I said that she seemed genuine, but that stunt she pulled with the cookies - let's break the rules then use cry drama bullshit to get out of it...that was LAME.
The Frat Boy misses his wife...dare I say I am starting to accept the guy as o.k., not great...I still think he's probably a jock asshole, but he's got his moments...
Ilan is allright I guess. Cliff rules. And I like that the hippy won one. He seems like a nice guy. Still hate the pastry bitch.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:33 am

She competes like kids on Pee Wee Football--hyper competetive but have no idea how to handle loss or winning other than by totally wigging out.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:26 pm

And I like that the hippy won one. He seems like a nice guy.

yeah, i kinda like him now.
can't wait to see why he threatens marcel with a beatdown from the previews.

Still hate the pastry bitch.

yeah, she sucks bad, but her cheesecake looked good, and the kids and judges seemed to like it.
that and frank's pizza were the only standout dishes from that challenge.
Posted: Nov 11, 2006 2:40 am

Do you have a cat? Or do you think the other mouse ate it...and then DIED of kuru!

I don't know. It's too fucking weird to figure out. I looked down and the mouse was dead and I looked closer and half of its head was gone, then, I realized that something was stuck to the bottom of my sock and it was another dead mouse. We have a cat but she stays outside. They smelled horrible, like they had been dead for a week. Maybe the cave crickets dragged the dead mouse out into the open as a votive offering to me, their "cellar god". Jesus, it's like fucking wild kingdom down there.

Kuru. Is that like Kuro? The psychological condition all the Japanese dudes have where they think their genitals are going to retract into their abdomen so they wear big weights on their dongs. I'm going to look it up on wikipedia.

I also didn't like the way the "Sam" one outed the cheaters and then was a little bitch. "I ain't gonna say, I'm just sayin is all..."
Posted: Nov 11, 2006 3:32 am

No, kuru is a disease that some island cannibals got from eating human brains. I thought that the mouse could have gotten mouse kuru.

Yeah, Sam lost points with that wuss move. Either put up or shut up. No snitches, as they say.
Posted: Nov 11, 2006 4:26 am

I thought that the mouse could have gotten mouse kuru.

Man, I would like to see that -a mouse with 10 lb weights on his mouse-thang.
Posted: Nov 15, 2006 9:55 pm

Got my flavor profiles in order...finally caught up on all the episodes...
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 4:05 am

BYE BYE MARISA!
YOU SUCK!
Not too upset about seeing Ms. Del Torro go either ("I'm SO talented")
Also, I can't believe I gave big props to Betty earlier in this thread.
Now, I can't fuckin' stand her.
And, I like Mike the frat boy better.
Marcel is a douche and acted like he was so much cooler and better than Frank, who is a like-able hippie in my book.
The Mexican Girl still sucks.
Sam, Ilan and Cliff seem pretty cool.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 2:42 pm

yeah, quoting yourself is gay, but i have to make a correction with what i said last week...

Still hate the pastry bitch.

yeah, she sucks bad, but her cheesecake looked good, and the kids and judges seemed to like it.

mexican chick seems like she gots what it takes, but i haven't really seen anything that great from her yet.

it was the mexican chick that made the cheesecake last week, not that pastry bitch.
and on that note, bye bye pastry bitch and take your big toothed del toro partner with you!
the "awakening trio"??? hahaha, that was the most retarded dish i've seen on the show.
and betty and mia, your days are numbered.
you got lucky that there was a dish crappier than yours.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 2:57 pm

mia is now my most hated contestant now that Josie and pastry cunt are gone. what the fuck was she crying for? Betty has gotta go too.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:10 pm

dang, missed everything but the cut last night, stupid band practice, anybody now when it reairs?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 3:21 pm

they always replay the previous week's episode right before the new one each wednesday.
they may also show it on the weekend, but i'm not sure.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 7:49 pm

josie didn't do shit to prove how "TALENTED" she is...

I can't believe I'm about to say this BUT Tom is right, they are all cooking to get by not to win.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:35 pm

if I was on there I would cook to get by, not to win. Besides the weak prizes for the 'winner', there is no incentive to go for the win. I think going for the win requires some risk. If you flop, you're gone.
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:41 pm

struttin' sutton outta the wood work...what up with missing our show in Lafayette Biatch?
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 8:42 pm

And furthermore it's called TOP CHEF... Not "MIDDLE OF THE ROAD KETCHERELLA-DUO-SAUCES-AWAKENING-TRIO CHEF"
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 9:16 pm

struttin' sutton outta the wood work...what up with missing our show in Lafayette Biatch?

I was scared Norah was gonna kick me in the shins again...
I won't miss it next time. Give her some tranquilizers first.
Posted: Nov 17, 2006 5:28 am

I don't remember the time before last, so sue me.
Posted: Nov 18, 2006 11:38 pm

the "awakening trio"???

That was the most lesbionic new age bullshit I had ever witnessed. Perfect food to come from Miss Frigid SF Pastry Chef and her Benecio Girl friend.

I am so glad I don't ever have to hear either of their voices ever again.
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 2:41 am

agreed, extremey happy their both gone. super no fun.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 4:07 am

anyone catch the credits at all? I will catch it on the 'encore' episode, but I believe it said something about Bravo deciding who wins. Not suprising in a 'reality' show, however.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 5:08 am

This has been the oddest season of this show.
Season 1, I knew who I liked and didn't like pretty early and that stayed consistent throughout the show.This season is different in that my loyalties have changed like crazy.
Betty duped me into liking her earlier, but now she has shown her true colors as a crazy, manipulative asshole that smiles at you while she's stabbing you in the back.
Michael came off like some jock prep dude that wanted to kick my ass in high school. Now, he seems like one of the most genuine and likeable people on the show.
Frank totally fucking over-reacted too. He came off like a jackass.
Elia looks like Paul Stanley when she has her hair in her face.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 7:20 am

Good episode. Firstly, Im pissed Mia didnt have a chance to get eliminated. I want her out. But anyway...I really like Elia after this episdoe. Shes a good cook, I think she has a chance at the final three. Carlos fucked himself by taking the going-for-the-middle-ground tactic. He deserved to go, but I wish he wouldve done better, because then fucking Betty would be gone. Fuck that bitch. What a cunt. I am really rooting for Michael now, but the dude is so far out of his league. Bourdain was great. They should have him judge every show. Frank is an idiot. He'll be gone soon, he's been getting lucky. And I love how everyone in this episode was picking people they would eliminate based on how much they didn't like them, not on their food. My revised final three: Elia, Clif, Ilan.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 2:15 pm | Edited by: tim

i knew carlos wouldn't last too long, the prissy wimp.
even though elia seems like a good cook, and a potential finalist, her attitude is really starting to bug me.
it all started with her complaining about the american cheese in that early episode, and now she refuses to believe she should have been in the bottom group on this episode.
i wish tom would have told her to shut the fuck up when she was questioning his judgment.
frank looked like an idiot, and i hate betty more than ever; i think they just love to make marcel their punching bag, and i hope he makes it past those two because of it.
loved how bourdain took to mike.
final three = ilan, sam, and cliff.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 7:09 pm

final three = ilan, sam, and cliff.

I'm with ya there.
Posted: Nov 23, 2006 7:23 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

When I saw Carlos getting his salad makings from the WIld Oats salad bar I knew he was done. Betty needs to GO. She is the worst. How dare she say that Wolverine is the hardest to work with? She is the bossiest cunt known to man--I wish I ws there cos I swear I get really drunk and get right up in her face. She always blames everything she clearly does wrong on someone else.

She is not long for the comp. You can tell Tom C is disgusted by her. I was glad Bourdain brouht out the respect deserved by Mike and Marcel, even though they kinda were ridiculous.

P.S. Sorry for the lazy typos...I am already fucked up. Time to make greens.

Ilia was a cunt for dissing Cliff. I think she hates black men. He is obviously superior to her. Clif and Sam are the ones who should meet for the finals. And Ilan too. We should really see some killer stuff once they aren't getting dragged down byt the LCDs.
Posted: Nov 25, 2006 2:32 pm

Thanksgiving dinner guests are clearly going the farthest. I think it was kind of embarrasing for Tom C to have the worst of the cooks cooking for Bourdin.

"Flinstonian execution" was pretty great.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 5:19 pm

I think it was kind of embarrasing for Tom C to have the worst of the cooks cooking for Bourdin.

I agree on one hand, but on the other hand, it was the best to have them cook for Bourdin as he could come up with "Flinstonian Execution". The other celebrity/high falutin' chefs would be such boring snobs about the whole thing.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:15 pm

i completely missed this, was it actually on t-giving day?
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 6:20 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

No, they likely served Thanksgiving on Labor Day or something.

Oh wait, no, they showed it on Wednesday night usual time.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 8:12 pm

I am starting to pull for Marcel. He seems like such an asshole that you almost have to like the guy for his honesty.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 8:12 pm

I hated him earlier. I still don't like him. But, I respect him.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 8:20 pm | Edited by: tim

elia is the one i'm torn about.
she's got the talent, but her better-than-thou attitude sucks.
and her mexi-french accent bugs me too.
i kinda like him, but marcel is sorta the "stephen" of this year's top chef, and will face the same fate.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 8:44 pm

Marcel is much more tolerable of a human than Stephen. He is harmless. I cannot believe he gets under the older peoples skin the way he does. I think they cast him hoping he'd come off like Stephen, but he is so mild. I like the guy. Betty and Frank can kiss my ass, however. If some fat greaseball like Frank left his toothbrush and various other toiletries on my kitchen counter, I would have emptied it all out on the floor.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 11:39 pm

Finals: Sam. Cliff. Ilan.

The rest of them can suck it.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 11:50 pm

That will be a great finals. I am thinking the trend these days is a bit away from Ilan's Vegas/LA fanciness and more toward the "rustic" (so sick of it but what else can I call it) comfort experiments like Sam and Cliff excel in.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 11:56 pm

Betty and Frank can kiss my ass

betty has turned out to be a real bitch. I was rooting for her over marcel in the beginning, but now I want her ass outta there.
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 12:46 am

Marcel can double suck it.
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 5:08 pm

alright, finally caught the rerun last night.Flinstonian execution
that line as well as "what kind of crack house are you running here?" i think anyone other than marcel and frank would not have gotten in his face, combination of no one seeming to like him and franks towering size over him is the only reason franks had the balls to pull that stunt. Betty's accepting help and then complaining that they had ruined her dish has her xed off on my list. But also the sniping from the other competitors as they ate had me xing some of them as well i think it was frank and the black woman that were the worst. thought the judges were a little to hard on mike for the potato/potato/corn cause he also made that appatizer they all loved.
Posted: Nov 29, 2006 5:22 pm

combination of no one seeming to like him and franks towering size over him is the only reason franks had the balls to pull that stunt.

Yep. The nerd showing off for the popular kids. Idiot.

No doubt on everything else you just said, Bruce. I have already thrown my lot in with Cliff (#1 b/c, remember, I like black guys and he can cook his ass off), Sam (#2, b/c he looks and acts like an icy Superman and can cook) and Ilan (#3, b/c he doesn't get flustered by Marcel or anything else, can cook and...that is all)
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 4:24 am

Shit, what happened?
My wife and I were gonna watch the 10 o'clock (2nd airing) but we clicked it on and it was Thanksgiving all over again. Was there not a new one on?
We were too busy to watch the first one as we were decorating the tree, drinking whiskey and listening to James Brown, a Soulful Christmas as well as the amazing record, Buddy Johnson and His Orchestra: Rock n' Roll Stage Show.
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 4:38 am

i had to stop practice, come in to watch and then it's a repeat, damn it
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 5:22 am

Looks like there isn't a new episode for 2 weeks!
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 6:32 am

Oh well.
I saw part of the thanksgiving re-run and one thing I forgot to mention is that the winners of the thanksgiving episode, when they went out for brunch, they were all totally L.A. glamming it with their shades and their newfound realization / awareness that reality t.v. fame awaited them.
I am so waisted and I have to be at work in 6 hours. I rarely get drunk on weeknights. But, tonight was decorate the tree night.
Hey fierydrunk, we need to compare rock n' roll social worker stories.
Luckily, tomorrow is paperwork only...no sessions.
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 6:52 am

haha, i've got to pack up uniforms for 1000 f**ing cheerleaders, and then in a week they all decide that i'm not a med, i'm a small, i'm not a small i'm a xxxlarge. then as soon as these parades are over i get to spend off/on the next four monthes on disney property
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 2:23 pm

damn, no new epsiode for two weeks?
lame.
so since there's nothing new to discuss, what the hell is up with that scar on the host's right arm?
looks like someone took a machete to her bicep.
at least she's better than last season's host.
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 3:40 pm

I thought the new episode was Dec. 6th...isn't that next week?
Posted: Nov 30, 2006 3:58 pm

Hey fierydrunk, we need to compare rock n' roll social worker stories.

Are you still doing this????

I got to get out of it, man. I am giving myself one more year and the shop is going to have to open. Even if my boutique goes down in flames, I'll take that chance. Did you happen to hear NPR yesterday about social workers and their student loans? Email me at fierydrunk@hotmail.com and I will share my real email and we'll discuss this calamity. Maybe you can help me figure out some things to do for the next year to get over the burn out.
Posted: Dec 3, 2006 11:48 pm

O.k.,
Check your e-mail!
Posted: Dec 6, 2006 2:14 am

Don't forget tomorrow night!!!!

It starts back up--episode named "The Raw and The Cooked".
Posted: Dec 6, 2006 2:37 am

Talbot--check yer email!
Posted: Dec 6, 2006 3:37 am

THE CHEF!
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 1:54 pm

as much as i hate to admit it, the judges were right on picking the three girls as top 3.
at least elia won, and not shitty betty or mia, the "professional barbecueologist".
marcel was funny, romping in the water with elia, and "try my poached eggs, brah".
those two gonna hook up.
i was thinking they were going to boot frank, with the way they showed him boasting at the beginning.
all three of the bottom picks looked terrible.
happy to see they picked frank of the three, and not sam or cliff.
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 6:12 pm

Yeah, eliminating one of those two would have been a sham. Frank was an idiot though. Why would you decide to make quiche when you didnt even know if you were gonna have an oven or not?! I'm pissed Betty wasn't the one to go yet though. Argh! Elia is my dark horse to win. I think Sam is gonna fuck up bad eventually (like he almost did last night) and get booted before the final three. Mike's still standing too! I'm sticking with my final three of: Ilan, Clif, Elia.
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 7:19 pm

Frank lost me when he started bagging on Mike.
It's funny I used to like Frank and dislike Mike.
Everyone I used to like I now dislike (Betty and Frank).
Everyone I used to dislike I now like o.k. (Mike and Marcel).
I've always liked Clif.
Everyone else...o.k.

How about Clif saying at the judge's table: "no way I'm out of this competition, are you kidding me?"

Betty did help Mike out with the eggs though. She was the first one to do that. So, some cred is deserved I guess.
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 7:23 pm

ELIA USED FROZEN WAFFLES!

Sam's a baby... Mike is gone, i can't believe he got this far.
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 7:25 pm

i don't know anything bout this, but i feel like i should post. totally
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 9:51 pm

Ilan has this competition...you heard it here first.
Posted: Dec 7, 2006 10:23 pm

Posted: Dec 8, 2006 4:34 am | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

I killed five mice with 6 traps.

I think all the hanger-ons are gone too.
Posted: Dec 8, 2006 7:16 am

I've got three but with only two traps
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:03 am

Whoah! Mia is Fuckin' Crazy!
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:04 am

She lost her shit.

I don't think she was saving Elia.

I think she saved Mikey's ass!

Frat Boy lives again. Good. he makeds the show more entertaining.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 8:58 am

Mike is just stumbling his way through this show. And if I had to hear Mia talk about how she was 'the only one in her family who amounted to anything' martyr rap one more time I was gonna throw my beer through the TV. The 'put your dick away' or whatever line was pretty classic though. Clif played her cold as hell, that was nice. Elia has some talent but she's a fucking space case. Sam stepped back up, he's back in my final three of him, Clif, and Ilan. I gotta think they're gonna sneak a chick into the final three though, but who knows. I'm changing horses from Clif to Ilan as my favorite now though. Marcel's weasel move at the judging table was pretty funny too.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:25 pm

oh man, mia totally lost it.
her rough life crap was greaatt.
she was homeless and had to sell drugs!
"put your dick away dude" & "i don't give a black bone"?!?!
she only gave herself up because it was her ass on the chopping block.
she tried to make herself look noble by protecting elia.
fucking martyr.
i don't think they would have cut elia.
plus mia lost the quickfire challenge too!
the judge not wanting to try betty's nasty coagualted bailey's cocktail was great also.
mike is just skating on by.
his claim of his team running around during the challenge was bogus.
i've seen people move faster at mcdonald's.
but he wasn't totally useless.
i think he held up his part with grabbing the stuff for the little surf & turf on his own.
i like marcel, but his weasel move at judging was lame.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 2:41 pm

So does anybody know what the decision was before Mia had her meltdown. Is it on any blogs anywhere or anything?

BTW- Yes, I am now publicly admitting to watching this religiously.
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:53 pm

Whoah! Mia is Fuckin' Crazy!

she seems like a big time liar-the way she was saying she ate raw foods all the time and then called herself a bbq-ologist in the same show.
she also doesn't know if she's from the city or the country. slingin crack in macarthur park and then having chitlins every sunday? no, i am not buying it.
still, they were wrong to exclude her in the decision-making.
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 3:55 am

no new episode until Jan. 3rd? What the fuck!
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 4:42 am

"i don't give a black bone"?!?!

CLASSIC CRAZY.
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 2:33 pm

holy shit! i just watched this one on tivo last night. awesome meltdowns at the judging table! i don't think elia would have gotten cut either. i was leaning towards mike getting cut too cuz they didn't show many of his comments at the judging and the one guy said he was ok but not top chef material. and they thought elia was talented chef. sam might be the wildcard now.
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 5:03 pm

I thought Mike was gone just b/c they admitted Elia's appetizers were generally better/more high end and appropriate to the party than the other team's typical crap and what the hell did Mike even do except another TG Fridays sounding app ("Surf n Turf"????)?

Mia was priming herself to leave and self-sabotaged just enough to be able to quit and blame it somehow on someone/something else. How that makes sense, I don't know, but she had already realized she was going to lose this game but didn't wanna go out based on the judges voting her out for being mediocre, which would have happened.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 2:24 pm

good episode last night.
GOOD BYE BETTY!
you made it farther than you should have.
you will not be missed
and good work michael.
i didn't think he had it in him.
and everyone just needs to stop hatin' on marcel.
sam blew his cool in the store, and ilan gets the dick of the week award for the super lame knocking on marcel's dish at dinner.
i picked both sam and ilan as the last two, but they need to cool down, ignore marcel, and just concentrate on their own damn thing.
even after all the bullshit they throw on marcel, he still had the decency to help them all out during the challenge.
i wish marcel would have just knocked ilan the fuck out.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 3:03 pm

i don't think he's the fighting type.
the bitching about his desert was definately lame i thought it was going to get ilan kicked off, but i guess it's better for the ratings to have the hate in the show.

man michael's face was gross, you could see the marks on his cheek where the dentist was using it for leverage to pull out his tooth
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 3:11 pm

i don't think he's the fighting type.

yeah, me neither.
i don't think marcel could knock anyone out, but it would have been funny to see him try.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:14 pm

I can\'t believe it took this long to dump Betty.

Ilan was my favorite until last night. He had such an edge being the quiet guy because his food has looked killer though the whole season.

I\'d heard somewhere that in the auditions, Ilan was very aggressive/asshole-ish and that\'s why they initially cast him. I thought it was a clever move on his part (to secure a spot on the show), but now I think it might actually be his nature.

I can\'t believe Marcel hasn\'t been knocked the fuck out yet. Everybody that attacks him looks like an idiot though. Fish in a barell & all that.

I think it\'ll comedown to Clif and Sam fer sure, and either Elia or (how cool would this be) Mike.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:17 pm

(how cool would this be) Mike.

yep, just remembered the line from tom"you should cook on vicodin everyday."
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:23 pm

i just started watching this show over christmas with the marathon on bravo. i like it but it seems that these shows (top model, ect) have the same 'characters' all scripted out, like: the arrogant hot shot, the lovable lout, the one the judges always ask 'are you sure you REALLY want to be here', etc.
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a medical reality challenge called "so you think you can save lives?" or porn based "so you think you can fuck?" wish me luck!
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:30 pm

If we're actaully talking about 'reality' here......I just don't see Mike as a professional.

It seems (I have no idea) to be a chef you have to rule like a dictator, be fearless and have nerves of steel in that kind of environment. I just don't see that in him.

If we're talking about the show - it would be fun to see Mike win.
And I absolutely couldn't agree more with your comments, Alex, regarding Ilan.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:37 pm

Betty had to go...that green dish was AWFUL! They can't seriously be keeping Marcel around till the end for the sake of drama right? I like Mike but i don't think he deserves to be there much longer.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:43 pm

Marcel

Ace Ventura- Pet Detective.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:55 pm

what's up with the fake and bake tan android judge? seems that any given kitchen utencil has more of a personality than she does.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 8:56 pm

Funny, cause it's TRUE!
Good call.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 9:11 pm | Edited by: tim

what's up with the fake and bake tan android judge? seems that any given kitchen utencil has more of a personality than she does.

yeah, but last season's chick was even worse.

and mike just needs to listen to bourdain's advice, "focus, dude".
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 9:45 pm

I loved when Bourdain called Mike's presentation/execution "Flinstonian" - that was rich!

Mike is totally the lovable lout. Even the badass guys (Clif & Sam) are rooting for him. Prolly coz they know he's got a snowball's chance in hell of beating them.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 9:46 pm

Oh, and I think Marcel looks more like one of those troll dolls. Less likeable though.
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 10:02 pm

Mike's best moment last episode though: catching Marcel with the "Hey, you got something on your shirt there..." gag as they walked out of the apartment. Love that guy.

Ilan was my fave too going into last night, and he came off like a total bitch. Calling Marcel a virgin was pretty funny though.

Thank god Betty is gone, She sucked. Ilan's dish looked like shit too, but at least he has some talent.
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 1:32 am

Ilan sucks and is a crybaby, he should have been sent home for that monstrosity with a donut that he served up. Marcel was in the last 3 really only because of his foam fixation. He might be lame but he's not as lame as some of the people who have tried to tool on him (see Frank, Betty, Ilan), they come off as bitches.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:13 pm

Not only did Mikey make top chef history by winning both challenges last week, but getting the boot the following week? That'll NEVER happen again.

I'm gonna miss that dumb bastard.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Holy shit! The extended version of Marcel's "rap" is on their website:

http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef_2/videos/index.php?id=55099

Two words: no flow.

Mikey's extended exit interviews are pretty good too.

I'm so fucking gay for this show, it's ridiculous!
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:20 pm

yeah, i was starting to like him.
but he looked bad last night.
went from first to worst in one week.

not that great of an epsiode last night.
both teams looked weak in the main challenge.
watermelon with asiago and cream, gross!

uh, marcel's rap??? what the hell was that???

and i can't wait to see what happens with the prank next week.
the judges reactions in the preview were great.
i bet they shave marcel's head, or something like that.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:36 pm

Elai has become my favorite as of last night followed by Ilan. I hope Elia doesn't flip out too bad in next weeks episode. Ilan concentrated on the challenge instead of harrassing Marcel and redeemed himself from the previous week.

Sam sucked with that dessert. "If a famous chef made it, people would have loved it." Yeah, OK dude.

Clif is showing his true colors as an asshole too.

Next week should be sweet though. This is a tough one to call. I would say Clif and Marcel have the worst skills out of anyone left. But Clif's attitude sucks and he has little personality. Marcel thinks he is better than he is, though he does have the knowledge, he lacks a little in execution. And Elia is a headcase. I think Sam is getting a little too cocky. I think Ilan has the least problems....
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:40 pm

Ilan concentrated on the challenge instead of harrassing Marcel and redeemed himself from the previous week.

Kraft Italian foam?
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:48 pm

i liked when the asian mohawk guy asked ilan why he served that dish on the side, and before he could answer, said "what, too much shit on the plate?"
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 6:04 pm

Finally caught up with last week's episode and this week's.
See ya Betty...what a psycho.
Sad to see Mike go. I hated him at first and grew to love him as 'the lovable lout.'
Don't know what to make of Clif, Sam and Ilan anymore.
They all played their cards tight and acted straight and cool the first half of the season. Now they are just acting like Dicks.
I have never liked Elia and still don't.
Never liked Marcel, but am starting to like him a bit more. Even though he seems annoying as shit, he seems pretty fucking vulnerable. And for that, he gets some points. He seems pretty genuine even if he is a know it all at times.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 6:05 pm

Kraft Italian foam?

Well, besides that part.

That Asian mohawk guy was a dick too.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 6:07 pm

Talbot, say something mean. Just once.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 8:09 pm

Elia looks like Paul Stanley on a bad hair day.
Posted: Jan 11, 2007 8:33 pm

wow - yer right!
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 11:25 pm

I guessed the same -- but something in the preview insinuted something more. The way the judge was looking at 'them' as they walk in -- I dunno, it may be absurd, but do you think they may have shaved their heads to 'try' and make up for the lousy (FUNNY) prank?

I think Ilan is responsible.

I could NOT figger out why they were advertising the Finale Jan 24th. That's two weeks away with six people left. The math just didn't work.

Therefore, I think Ilan is the one they ask to leave.
Which is a bummer, cause I like him & his work.

Winner? Dunno. Cliff's a dick.
I don't think Marcel has it, but it would be fun to see him win.
Ok.... Elia or Sam?
Uuuhh...ok....I guess Sam since he's such a marketable (puppet/hunk) chef.
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 6:27 am

Elia looks like Paul Stanley on a bad hair day.

Holy shit! Perfect.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 4:18 pm

anybody watching any of the school spirit week on espn, cause for some reason i was thinking that this is going to be similar to the chompers from louisville, red body paint, and then they make these kind of bird like mouths by sticking their elbows out.

sucks they kicked off mike, i thought for sure that it would be either of the waiters and was leaning towards clif
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 4:33 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

Therefore, I think Ilan is the one they ask to leave.

After watchign the preview again, I guess it's CLiff!?!?!?
He's the one they show going 'shhhh' with his finger to his mouth.
I hope so!

See ya later, sucker!
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 4:44 pm | Edited by: saispas

Never liked Marcel, but am starting to like him a bit more. Even though he seems annoying as shit, he seems pretty fucking vulnerable. And for that, he gets some points. He seems pretty genuine even if he is a know it all at times.

Talbot, it must be the social worker in us as I feel precisely the same way about Marcel. Never once have I seen him to be THAT annoying and it annoys me way more that Ilan acts like such a bitch about it. He and Sam seem more like a Duke Lacrosse players lately than concerned about being Top Chef. Betty seemed liked the girl they all toss around to fuck. All that "Joining together in hate" shit is so junior high.

I think they all do their hair Wolverine style like Marcel.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 4:46 pm

I think Cliff is a dork but he is a superior chef and does not need to leave yet.
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 5:27 pm

I'm with you saispas... Clif is the man with the skills even if his true colors have risen to the surface a bit as a geeky, little, winy tyrant.

This has been the strangest Top Chef.

The people I liked at first = people I don't like now.

The people I didn't like at first = people I like now.

It should be called Top Axis II Chef!
Posted: Jan 17, 2007 5:31 pm

I think Cliff is a dork

DIck is more like it.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 3:46 am

WOAH!!
And he's an angry black man!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:02 am

twerp rape!
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:03 am

Did you guys catch that Buzzcocks commercial???
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:21 am

I pretend that doesn't exist.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:42 am

(Talbot, it must be the social worker in us as I feel precisely the same way about Marcel. Never once have I seen him to be THAT annoying and it annoys me way more that Ilan acts like such a bitch about it. He and Sam seem more like a Duke Lacrosse players lately than concerned about being Top Chef.
Clif sucks and I agree with Saispas that Marcel isn't as annoying as the others claim he is, in fact, he took the whole thing rather well. (I'll ignore the next sentence, because fiery/saispas we will see how the subject of our previous rancor continues to unravel nearly exactly as I claimed it would.)

But really, Cliff sucks and was becoming more apparent as a bully as the shows went on. Sam wins because he has the hunk appeal along with being one of (if not the) best contestants. Part of me wants little Wolverine to win, and then I think about his rap bit, and I think not.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 4:57 am

What's up with Sam's "MI VIDA LOCA" t-shirt?!
This episode was so weird.
Clif is gone. Can't believe it. I thought he had the whole thing.
Oh well, he woulda been out anyway with his "hotel food".

I just want to say I don't like Gail from FOOD AND WINE.
She gets on my last.
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 5:36 am

the angry black man is once again kicked off the reality show
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 6:04 am

I'd like to put Sam on a dish....
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 9:06 pm

Wow. That was ka-ray-zee! Looks like he would have gotten the boot anyways though.
Sam's gonna win the whole thing.
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 5:32 am

I am glad to see that weird little fucker Marcel in the final. I hope he beats up on Ilan. Ilan became my least favorite as he harped and bitched and moaned and complained about Marcel over and over again. He and Elia looked like crybabys trying a last ditch effort to derail Marcel at the end which was lame.
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 2:32 pm | Edited by: tim

yeah, i'm pulling for that freak marcel too.
ilan turned out to be the biggest douchebag of the show.
why wait to the very last second if marcel had supposedly been cheating all along?
bullshit.
sucks that sam was chosen to leave over ilan.
what is it with him using cheese in desserts?
the marscarpone was a bad idea after that nasty asiago/watermelon thing.
but i still would have rather had the final been marcel/sam.
now it's just a personal grudge match between the two.

and screw that padma host chick, she's totally annoying now.
nice attempt to draw attention to yourself and your scratchy throat.

during a commercial, some goof on the preview for that design show claimed that "interior design has not had any ramones, not had any dead kennedys" haha.
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 2:40 pm

Elia went out like a chump.
"disrespecting the kitchen"...what utter bullshit.
Ilan has proven himself to be a spoiled brat.
Marcel is a bit of an idiot, but a talented cook and pretty genuine.
Go Marcel.
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 3:06 pm

sixteene got me hooked on this show the last month. ditto on all previous comments re: last night.

AHI POKE!
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 3:14 pm

weasel vs. wolverine!!!!
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 4:39 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

I was SO surprised @ Sam.
It just really felt like it was the wrong decision.

I mean, let's pretend they're really serious about getting one of these chefs 'made'.

With the exception of his poor conduct to Marcel -- IN public (bad reflection on him AND the show -- if we are being serious) Sam really did have the kind of skilss and demeanor to 'be' the made chef. Serious, focused, well-mannered, consistent creations, was top of his class ALL the way through. I mean, I really did have respect for him and his dishes.

Now. Elia, you're stupid. Like you all I started 'liking' her less and less and her and Ilan's last-minute BS was pathetic. I REALLY thought they were gonna bust out with some good dirt -- but moving the steamer? You idiots.

weasel vs. wolverine!!!!

HI-larious!

And I'm with ya'll, I do hope wolverine takes it!
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 5:47 pm

Look at it this way - being the fan favorite (and securing 10 grand) Sam pretty much has it made going forward. He shouldn't have any trouble getting the backing to open his own restaurant by leveraging his popularity from the show. I think after it's all said and done, he'll go on to be the most successful of the whole bunch.

I fucking HATE Marcel, and Ilan is a baby, but that's exactly why they kept them. Alyse read on the credits that the producers have a say in who stays/goes - meaning these two made the final because of the drama potential. Kinda sucks when you think about it. I thought the final would be the opposite of how it ended up.

I'm gonna go read the blogs now...
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Ilan has proven himself to be a spoiled brat.
Marcel is a bit of an idiot, but a talented cook and pretty genuine.
Go Marcel.

weasel vs. wolverine!!!!

YES!!!!! I am sure the house will be very uncomfortable next Wednesday as Ryan despises Marcel and is going for Ilan now that Sam is gone. Fucking Ilan...I was so glad to see Tom C. just put his head down in disgust when he started piping up AGAIN. If I was faced with Ilan as a child and Marcel as a child (well, they still are children really), Ilan would send me into a rage while Marcel would just get the constant eye-rolling. They remind me of Peanuts characters.
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 5:50 pm

and screw that padma host chick, she's totally annoying now.
nice attempt to draw attention to yourself and your scratchy throat.

Padma sucks. She is better than the last anorexic robot, but she is just Salmon Rushdie's high end Indian sex toy.
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 5:58 pm

I had really started liking Elia better the last few weeks, but all that nannee nannee with Ilan was sickening. And, she's been all "I'm Marcel's defender!" The whole show.
Ilan is that guy that thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but is sneaky about thinking it. And, as for dishes...I can't remember a single thing he's ever cooked! I'm going for Marcel, too. They've consistently talked about how good his presentation is and, the little dork, he's so into food as chemistry. Poor thing, he's probably a virgin.

I would go with the whole "keeping them as entertainment" thing, but that's not really what happened last year. Harold was the nicest and most uncontroversial of the whole bunch.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:03 am

"I would have loved to pee on Marcel" - Ilan
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:13 am

So, what's up with this tempura bay leaf Ilan has on his dessert? You can't eat bay leaves!!

I totally think Ilan is horrible. Hope the little squirt trounces all over him!
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:14 am

So, what's up with this tempura bay leaf Ilan has on his dessert? You can't eat bay leaves!!

No shit!

Marcel's menu seems perfect. Ilan's seems way too heavy.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:31 am

what was up with Ilan's big rapper gold chain? He's totally ghetto, yo!
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:35 am

so what do we think....

bad organization on Marcel's part or sabotage on the part of Sam and Mike??
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:53 am

SABOTAGE 100%.

Sam has it out for Wolverito. I didn't think Mike would participate but he's a sellout scumbag too, just the rest of society in general. I nce thought he had class but he's a jock just like the rest of em. Sam sholdn't have taken credit for that fishless dish either. Prick.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:59 am

uuuuugh

what a letdown!

Hey Ilan! Eat a dick!
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 4:00 am

Marcel, I got your back bro, I know what it's like to be the underdog.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 4:01 am

ditto.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 4:03 am

THIS IS A HUGE CROCK OF SHIT!!
FUCK that indie fag-boy!!!!!
that show is rigged.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 4:15 am

Ilan winning + Molly Ivins kicking = me drinking a lot of bourbon. More for Molly's sake than Marcel's, but damn, that was some seriously weak TC BULLshit. Fuck a bunch of canned baby eels.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 2:47 pm

You didnt eat the bay leaf. Just the tempura off of it.

Seriously though, by the end of this thing I think I hated every single contestant. Except Mike maybe.

And it wasn't sabotage. Or the fault of sabotage at least. Marcel is responsible for everything in that kitchen being the chef. He should've known better. You always check your assistant's work. Dude was too worried about making balls of vinegrette. It was the salad course that sunk him.

How about Top Design? Todd Oldham is fucking creepy. And there are so many catty gay dudes on this show it's gotta be entertaining.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 2:50 pm

damn, what a letdown.
from the judges reactions, it looked like marcel should have won.
it was turned into a personality contest.
elia saved ilan's ass too, the best comments he got were due to elia's fish dish.
seeing betty again, and knowing she got the satisfaction of being on the winning team was sickening.

what was up with Ilan's big rapper gold chain? He's totally ghetto, yo!
wtf? gold chain, backwards baseball cap, and red suspenders???
and during the next show, they showed him knocking on harold from the first season.
i hate him.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:35 pm

That did look like all those motherfuckers hated Marcel so much, and Sam should have kept his mouth shut. And Mike should not have dogged Marcel to the judges...I mean Mike, what are you complaining about you douchebag, you got a free trip to Hawaii because of that little dude...Mike just looked hung over...Sam looked like sour grapes and didn't give a shit....while Elia and Betty looked so ready to cook and help and eager to suck Ilan's cock, which they won't do because Ilan will be butt-banging the lead singer of the decemberists in his new indie, gay-emo themed restaurant in NYC in 6 months.
The way they all celebrated in front of Marcel, jumping up and down and hugging Ilan and showing Marcel very little love or attention at all.
Fuck those people. Fuck Ilan. What a bunch of sad sacks.
Bring on next season.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:42 pm

Marcel's comment about Ilan winning because of his saffron and paprika was awesome.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:43 pm

And there goes Talbot's nice streak.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 3:47 pm

wtf? gold chain, backwards baseball cap, and red suspenders???
AND, those really tacky diamond earrings!
Yeah, don't go knocking on Harold. That was digusting!
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 6:01 pm

This season sucked.
I mean, the most likeable person in the end is Marcel.
And even he is a little shady.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 6:17 pm

season was so-so, not as good as last.
too much whiny/crybaby/tattletale bullshit going on.

that top designer show was really really bad.
the contestants, the judges, the designs they did, everything.
but i'm sure i'll still watch it.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 6:22 pm

alexis arquette = puke.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 6:56 pm

Todd Oldham looks like a wax dummy of himself...wtf??

top designer...more like Top Lisp!!

am i right people???
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 7:48 pm

Toidd Oldham looks like a fucking cyborg or something. Not human. Creep city.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 8:22 pm

Ilan has this competition...you heard it here first.

thank you...thank you
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 8:23 pm

the whole show was filled with creepy loooking people.
the lady with the silver hair and bad tan.
the squirrely little queen that was paired with that macho dude.
the male judge.
todd oldham.
and like bazooka said, alexis arquette.
it's a freakshow.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 11:16 pm

that new TOP DESIGNER show....who was the creepy lil' fag?...
you know, the one who looks like "Ralphie" from the Christmas Story.
Posted: Feb 1, 2007 11:46 pm

that top designer show was really really bad.
the contestants, the judges, the designs they did, everything.
but i'm sure i'll still watch it.

This...
And I agree with the creepy stuff too. TO is like a Stepford Wife...it was odd. He's the worst copy reader ever on TV.
Posted: Feb 2, 2007 3:18 pm

Ilan looked like Fresh Prince.
Posted: Feb 2, 2007 6:14 pm

What was with him wearing a million watches at once? It wasn't all of the time, but they showed him a few times with them on.
Posted: Feb 2, 2007 8:02 pm

If he wants to be really cool, he'll get a pop swatch.
Posted: Feb 3, 2007 3:05 am

Ilan sucks really badly, and Top Designer sucked.
Posted: Feb 4, 2007 2:56 am

Elia saved Ilan's ass. That guy will move down to Jacksonville and open a subpar trendy tapas bar to all the oohs and ahs of people who don't know any better. Marcel will indeed be the superior chef. This show was more of a popularity contest in the end...the producers must have thought we'd wanna see some Vice Magazine poseur chef win over a nerd with wolverine hair...well, my husband did want to see that.

Anyway, how's life Goner B? Our apartment is the size of a shoebox but so far so great in this place--February and I am in shorts and a tank top.
Posted: Feb 4, 2007 12:02 pm

Too lazy to read the whole thing, but does anyone know what what up with Marcel's chin? Like he has a sledding accident when he was 3 & it never healed right.

Top Design IS full of creepy guys. Like the yard sale on Venture Bros., Brock could probably stand his own ska band to keep the creepy guys acting like creepy guys.
Posted: Feb 4, 2007 11:58 pm

you guys are all crying little bitches. Hating Marcel and then sucking his dick...then afterwards watching Top Design! Any crushes gonna happen during Top Design to get shut down?

Scroll up to your posts idiots.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 3:02 pm

you guys are all crying little bitches. Hating Marcel and then sucking his dick

I know you aren't talking about me. All I did was ask what's up with his chin.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 3:18 pm

you guys are all crying little bitches. Hating Marcel and then sucking his dick...then afterwards watching Top Design! Any crushes gonna happen during Top Design to get shut down?

Scroll up to your posts idiots.

HAAAAAA!!!

This is my favorite:

THERE ARE NO MACHO DUDES ON TOP DESIGN. IT'S TOP DESIGN.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 6:57 pm

So I was totally rooting for Ilan the whole season up until he took the bait and started badgering Marcel (who I fucking despise). What a fucking baby. The extra exit interviews on bravo show what a fucking despicable, desperate weasel Marcel really is. Sour grapes indeed. That said - I'd love to try their food.

Top Design is gonna be fucking awesome. I hope the "Ramones" guy gets the boot soon though. That Van Halen skateboard is gayer than all of his roomates daisy chained around a giant plaster phallus. Plus, he can't even skate - the fucking poser.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 8:03 pm

This is my favorite:

Werd. That dude was about as macho as Carol Channing.
Posted: Feb 6, 2007 8:25 pm

Werd. That dude was about as macho as Carol Channing.

well, yeah, but compared to the squirrely little queen, and the rest of the male contestants, he did seem a little "tougher".
he did all the work, and complained how it made his skin crawl having to work with that ralphie-looking guy.
ugh, nevermind, i'm not gonna discuss the manliness of top design contestants.
there's no defending that.
Posted: Feb 7, 2007 9:54 am

[url=Marcel]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Heatmiser.png[/url]
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®