Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / when is dirk diggler gonna be un-banned?
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:08 pm

his un-banning is way overdue and we need to party!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:10 pm

I agree. I had to get blottoed last night to make things more...um...interesting...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:11 pm

He can and has posted as action man. He has already e-mailed saying he is uninterested.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:15 pm

But action man was a dick. dirk failed at using reverse psychology on you. bring back dirk diggler!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:17 pm

Good riddance.

his life is ruined now...

He'll never wanna post here again.

Sometimes you gotta let a man shit where he eats...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:20 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

Nothing is preventing him from posting as action man.

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&to pic=20139&page=1#msg294572

Two days after "dirk" was banned.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:21 pm

Bargaindisc@aol.com wrote:

tell that fagpack asswipe that he's a fuckin liar an that i never emailed or said i was uninterested. an i absolutely refuse to post on goner unless it's as dirk diggler. not only that but i expect a full apology from fagpack, womb raider an eric oblivious. i won't hold my breath.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:22 pm

hahaha, what a loser
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:22 pm

Eric told me that "Dirk won't post anymore". I assumed "Crazy" had been sending his rants to eric, as I specified.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:25 pm

Fagpack? Damn, he's clever...and standing his ground.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:25 pm

When you assume...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:27 pm

When you assume...
You threaten with lawsuits, apparently...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:31 pm

B.j. what bulletin-board(s) is Dirk the Diggler posting @?...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:32 pm

on my fucking email.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Send him an e-mail back, Joe:

I'm not going to un-ban him. If womb raider or eric want to, that's their call. And an apology? I think "Eat a bag of dick" is about the closest I'll get.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:34 pm

"Eat a bag of dick"

I think that's love Dirk will understand.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:37 pm

Well we need womb raider and eric o to publicly yay or nay this motion righ'-cheah.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:38 pm

motion righ'-cheah.

I don't know what that means...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:42 pm

cuz you'se a honkey!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:46 pm

Well I'm only 15/16 honkey, 'cuz I have a great great grandma that was a squaw...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:47 pm

does message board moderator go well on a resume?

diggler '08
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Couldn't he just start his own bulletin board, then we could all defect from the Goner Board and have loads of fun over there.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:50 pm

Couldn't he just start his own bulletin board, then we could all defect from the Goner Board and have loads of fun over there.

Bargaindisc@aol.com wrote:

dude billy an miriam are gonna make a message board for us an then goner will die the death they deserve to. eric oblivious's days are fuckin numbered.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:51 pm

Loads.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:51 pm

imagine the banning that would go on over there...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:53 pm

Hmmm????

I smell war!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:53 pm

Loads.

I'm smiling.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:54 pm

imagine the banning that would go on over there...

It would be no-holds-barred. It would be anarchy!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:02 pm | Edited by: LisaLisa

an i absolutely refuse to post on goner unless it's as dirk diggler
a man has to stand for something!

i'm partying for you right now "DIRK"
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:13 pm

As much as you wanna bash double d, there's one thing you can't deny. The man both simultaneously dished it out and he took it...(insert fag joke here)

(insert a joke about my unproper grammer here)...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:14 pm

could someone tell me what happened or direct me to a thread that explains it? I dont' read every thread.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:23 pm

Bazooka Joe, I can't believe you're shilling for Dirk Diggler. He's funny but he's a complete asshole, and I'd bet most people would agree with me. You're funny, too, and you're not really an asshole, so why you care is beyond me. Just ignore him.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:27 pm

I certainly don't have to explain myself to as guy that pretends to live in LA yet in reality resides in our nations capitol and still hasn't blown up the white house!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:31 pm

could someone tell me

burp.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:33 pm

i expect a full apology from fagpack, womb raider an eric oblivious

What about Theresa?
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:42 pm

What did TK do to DD?
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:27 pm

BJ: WRITE NED AND ASK HIM HOW HIS BAND IS COMING ALONG.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:29 pm

I don't need to. We start "practising" as soon as he gets his new fuzz pedal. This shits gonna fuckin RULE!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:34 pm

What did TK do to DD?

he said i betrayed him for becoming a myspace friend of the wrong numbers myspace page

on the other hand.... i DID drive him (and a few other folks) around manhattan one night in goner rhea's car... safely and everything

maybe the two actions cancel each other out?
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:35 pm

I don't need to. We start "practising" as soon as he gets his new fuzz pedal.

this is the best excuse since "my dog ate my homework."
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:36 pm

Tell fuzz face that Arm says, "Quit being a douchedrip and gimme some action, fag."
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:37 pm

We start "practising" as soon as he gets his new fuzz pedal.

SURE YOU FAGS WILL SUCK (EACH OTHER).
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:39 pm

He's funny but he's a complete asshole

His remarks would be funny if they were given by, say, an 8 year old. I've known a few people like him...their whole "shtick" is to constantly antagonize people. None of their jokes ever get old to them...no matter how un-clever they are. It's funny the first few times you hang out with them, but then it just gets old and annoying.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:39 pm

I don't know why you think I'm kidding. If you coulda seen the Action Swingers you'd be eating your words. That "reunion" gig at Union Pool was one of the best sets of live punk rock ever. Now we're dropping a few notches in the chops dept cuz I"m as good as the dude in the U-turns on my axe, but it's actually gonna make us rule l.a.m.f.!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:41 pm

this is the best excuse since "my dog ate my homework."

right? tell that faggot to play without a pedal til it comes
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:41 pm

It's funny the first few times you hang out with them, but then it just gets old and annoying.

I have yet to hear anybody on this board say anyting as awesome as "hey brad x how do you sing with all that food in your mouth?"
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:48 pm

I don't know why you think I'm kidding.

DON'T THINK YOU'RE KIDDING. THINK YOU FAGS WILL SUCK (EACH OTHER). PLUS, PREDICT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER PLAY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 8:58 pm

Just because someone has a rocking band does not excuse assholery on message boards, shit talking about Goner, etc.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:22 pm

The only pedal you need to start rockin' is the gas pedal.
Joe, what's the band gonna be called?
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:35 pm

Just out of curiosity... anybody got a link to any Action Swingers mp3's? I want to hear for myself just how awesome they are.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:36 pm

They really are good.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:40 pm

Bazooka Joe, I can't believe you're shilling for Dirk Diggler

But Dirk likes Joe so much (from his myspace blog): "bazooka an clubber are the biggest backstabbers in the business. i won't even dignify the other losers by callin them out since they're a bunch of insignificant nobodys.

i guess my only real friend left on the goner board is lisa. fuc k alla you.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:42 pm

what's the band gonna be called?

Here's a couple with DD in mind.

New Kids on the Cock
Dick Swingers
Fagbreath
Dirk's Gay and Dead
Who's Gayer
Stuffed Full of Dirk
Goner is Gay
Goner Forum Moderators Suck Fagsauce
Jesus Was Gay
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:46 pm

I just find it funny that he couldn't come up w/a sophomoric pun for Womb Raider. Back to the Mad Magazines w/ you Nirk...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:47 pm

...or however you spell "sophmoric".
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:53 pm

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:25 pm

Me and Billy were laughin about this last night at the show....I don't think theres gonna be a Norton message board anytime soon....ha-ha...funny stuff.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:37 pm

gaydar o'reilly.

BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:38 pm

Glad he's doing well...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:40 pm

brad xcrement
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:41 pm

Clever...
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:42 pm

a Norton message board

I love Norton, but that board would never be as much fun as this one.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:43 pm

it would be if billy and miriam were the only people posting on it!
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 2:25 am

I have yet to hear anybody on this board say anyting as awesome as "hey brad x how do you sing with all that food in your mouth?"

man i just fell over
that guy is hilarious AND consistent
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 2:34 am

Well we need womb raider and eric o to publicly yay or nay this motion righ'-cheah.

you know, I actually thought dirk was pretty hilarious, but all of the pissing and moaning it brought and people e-mailing me behind the scenes asking me to delete his stuff because it "crossed the line" just got real old. I don't really give a fuck one way or another, just leave me out of it.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 3:44 am

it would be if billy and miriam were the only people posting on it!

...and even if they weren't. Not that you wouldn't be the same hoot over there, Joe, but few others would be, I think. A lot more retro revival/less fun people buy Norton records than hang out at ol' Goner. Exclude your friends and think about the typical guy shoppin' at the Norton booth at the WFMU fair or something.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 4:42 am

man i just fell over
that guy is hilarious AND consistent

Just got this in my inbox:

"the best thing dirk ever said was "somebody get sherry some oats", not that thing about bradx."
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 4:43 am

Exclude your friends and think about the typical guy shoppin' at the Norton booth at the WFMU fair or something.

Oh yeah, the booger pickers...
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 8:02 am

A lot more retro revival/less fun people

They've already got garagepunk.com to post on anyway.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 9:40 am

Jack Stands
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 2:59 pm

I've started abusing people at work, calling them faggots and gay. Must be the lack of Dirk. Bring him back!
Posted: Oct 14, 2006 8:48 pm

If you work as a bartender in a gay bar, this is perfectly acceptable.
Posted: Oct 14, 2006 8:51 pm

He's a teacher at a pre-school.
Posted: Oct 14, 2006 8:54 pm

O.K. kids, it's time to learn who's band is the best fucking band in the whole world, ever. Then it's bedtime you little faggots!
Posted: Oct 14, 2006 11:29 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

there's one thing you can't deny. The man both simultaneously dished it out and he took it.

yes he did....if "taking it" means threatening lawsuits and acting like an even more deranged Link Wray wife

and gosh I'll have to go hang over at gargepunk.com now...it seems so groovy now
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 6:35 am | Edited by: mikesniper

You guys take this shit too seriously.

I though it was funny that he could actually make people mad EVERY FUCKING TIME he tried. The shit he wrote was rarely that funny, but it cracked me up that people would get so riled up over it 39840123 times. I mean, literally, every time.

Sometimes I'd get aggrovated when I'd post something I wanted people to read about something I thought was interesting or whatever and he called me a "fag." But, then, I thought, It is kinda fucking stupid to think that anyone gives a shit about what you have to write about on a fucking message board anyway. And 1983290 times more dumb to be mad that someone called you a "fag" on a message board. It usually made me think I have better shit to do.

I mean, seriously, do some of you actually get mad that he can't use the name "Dirk Diggler" on here now? HIS USERNAME WAS FUCKING DIRK DIGGLER. Who fucking cares?

If it actually made you upset that he said something mean OR that his username got blocked then I don't know what to think.

Now everybody get back to telling people that they're wrong about what they like, and that what you like is better.

Oh, and I'm a fag, beat you to it Bazooka Gay.
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 7:31 am

I'm outta touch.
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 2:50 pm

What do you bench?
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 3:17 pm

Oh, and I'm a fag, beat you to it Bazooka Gay.

No you didn't you queer homo.
Posted: Oct 17, 2006 9:44 pm

Who cares? Let him stay away...
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 6:53 pm

UN BAN DIRK DIGGLER! GET ME BACK IN THE THE REAL RONG NUMBERS!!!
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 7:00 pm

Jack Stands is a hippie.
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 7:02 pm

And I love Prog Rock.
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 7:16 pm

That't what all hippies say.... and Hawkwind is space rock foo.
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 7:30 pm

word.
Posted: Oct 20, 2006 7:37 pm

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 4:00 am

I can't believe someone actually got banned from this chatboard. Go to Stonerrock.com. "Dong Ytown" is 20x the douche that Dirk is & he's never been banned. Dong's a registered sex offender, too boot. Whenever Dong gets extra lippy, someone posts the URL to the website that has his conviction.

Sure people like that are annoying, but it's just an internet chatboard. Besides, isn't it more fun to have the masses decend upon a jerkface? I mean, no wonder God allows Satan to exist...
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 5:23 am

I can't believe that someone actually cares that somebody got banned from this chatboard. I can't believe I care that someboday cares that somebody got banned from this chatboard. I can't believe that I can't believe I care that somebody got banned from this chat board. I can't believe...
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 8:19 am | Edited by: Mark Beef

I Can't Believe Somebody Hasn't Banned All You Dumb Fucks Yet
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 11:03 pm

how DO you sing with all that food in your mouth?
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 2:43 am

I can't believe Clubber just said that. I can't believe I can't believe Clubber just said that. I can't believe I can't believe that I can't believe Clubber just said that.
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 2:55 am

i pity the fool
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 3:01 am

Current Rotation:

"Give Me Something to Believe In" -Poison
"I Can't Believe" - Big Black
"Believe What You're Saying"- Husker Du
Posted: Oct 22, 2006 3:07 am

big black rules my turntable as of late
Posted: Oct 26, 2006 11:08 pm

he's back
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®