Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Them cross-eyed girls drive me wild!
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 2:38 pm

I dig those wonky bitches!
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 3:11 pm

I'm a lazy eye man m'self. I like when one gets a lil googly after theys had a few drinks.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 3:20 pm

There's a notorious lazy eye girl here in Memphis that probably 75% of the people who post here know but if i mention her by name I will be crucified. Now going off to listen to "Google Eye" by the Nashville Teens.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 5:03 pm

I have a bozz-eyed friend and never know which eye to look at when he's talking to me. Chris, where are you living? Come over on the 3rd Nov and see Black Time and the Now Boys and drink beer.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 6:21 pm

My ex boyfriend used to say "The most beautiful women in the world are slightly cross-eyed."
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 6:37 pm

Your ex is right. Slightly crooked teeth are great too. Shaun, I'll definitely be there this time. Hadda Bad Day should come too. D'you still have a room going at your place (Shaun)?
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 6:55 pm

miss you muddy!
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 7:28 pm

Same here!
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 7:30 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

Female flaws appreciation thread: I think women with a slight gut are attractive. Skinny girls are no damn fun. Sometimes sex is best when it's followed by leftover pizza and ice cream.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 7:35 pm

women with a slight gut=HARDLY a flaw.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 7:54 pm

No, we filled the room now. In fact I just helped Jonny move his stuff in. Yeah, come up on the 3rd then we'll go to the punk all-dayer in Bolton the next day with Hipshakes, Black Time, Kiss Off etc. Our gig is at the Common Place which is great as beer is only 1 a can and you can take your own in as well. Chinese Lungs are playing as well. Idiotic behaviour is compulsory. Plus we got a stack of TV's to smash with hammers when we get home! I'll buy some fireworks!
Posted: Oct 7, 2006 9:04 am

There's a notorious lazy eye girl here in Memphis that probably 75% of the people who post here know but if i mention her by name I will be crucified. Now going off to listen to "Google Eye" by the Nashville Teens.

She hot, though?

I'm also a fan of the gap-tooth or fucked up teeth women's. Used to bang a girl with the Letterman gap shit going on in the front teeth Belladonna style...man that shit is a turn on.

I would mention braces but I don't wanna go to jail. HOLLA!
Posted: Oct 7, 2006 10:19 am

Posted: Oct 7, 2006 5:57 pm

Anyone here ever seen the Les Blank film, "Gap Toothed Women?"
It's great.
Posted: Oct 7, 2006 7:07 pm

Les Blank

Oh, I thought it was a new French electro rock band.
Posted: Oct 7, 2006 7:08 pm

C'est Minimalique!
Posted: Oct 7, 2006 7:39 pm

Anyone here ever seen the Les Blank film, "Gap Toothed Women?"

Yes it is. Being a gap toothed woman myself, I especially love it!
When I'm thinner people tell me all the time that I look like the woman you referenced, Scott.
It's nice to know some guys appreciate it. I tried to fix it (at a very late date!) and wore braces for a year. It went right back to where it was before. Figured out I couldn't fight it...
When Butch Anthony did his show at Goner I talked to him for a while and he was staring at me so hard. Finally he said, "hey...you're a gap toothed woman. Nice." I was blown away!
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 8:29 pm

I have a eye that wanders all over the damn place and teeth so gappy you could drive a truck through them.

It's not easy being beautiful, people.
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 8:52 pm

She's a fat girl (and that no lie)
She's ugly (and that no lie)
She's got cross eyes (and that no lie)
And big ears (and that no lie)
She's got buck buck teeth (and that no lie)
She's a fat girl (and that no lie)
And I love her! (and you love her!)
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 10:12 pm

I like it when chicks have pock-marked faces. It adds character...
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 10:23 pm

I used to date a girl that a big gap in her front teeth. She was cute and looked like a chipmunk.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 1:48 am

wow! this thread makes me want to get fat and knock out my teeth.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 1:59 am

Here, have a donut. It's a week old.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 3:14 am

Did you know that Rene Descartes based his entire theory of free will on his obsession with cross-eyed girls ? Seriously.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 4:07 am

Explain?
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 8:46 am | Edited by: elle

think women with a slight gut are attractive.

i wish my bf shared that sentiment. he fucking told me i was fat today and said that he wished i was as skinny as when we first started dating. which i think is pretty shitty. that's what i get for dating someone skinnier than i am. happened once before too. just pisses me off.

i have fucked up teeth. not too bad. just a chipped tooth and a slight gap.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:12 am

Elle, your boyfriend is an idiot.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 12:46 pm

he fucking told me i was fat today and said that he wished i was as skinny as when we first started dating.

Dump him. I have been saying for years skinny is over rated. The majority of men like women with a little meat. REAL women. It is women putting the pressure on themselves to be skinny.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 1:30 pm

Fucked up fatties rule!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 3:28 pm

more cushion, less pushin!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 3:36 pm

Rumple likes 'em built for comfort not speed.( But there is definitely a limit).
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 6:42 pm

Here, have a donut. It's a week old.

i had my doughnuts already this week - 3 midnight trips to Gibson's. thanks though.

he fucking told me i was fat today and said that he wished i was as skinny as when we first started dating.

how rude. heard that before myself too many times to count.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 6:46 pm

Sometimes sex is best when it's followed by leftover pizza and ice cream.

only sometimes?
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 6:58 pm

If your boyfriend tells you that he thinks your fat, no matter how fat you are:
DUMP HIS ASS

Come on, Elle, you're better then that, and besides you need a little extra bulk if you're doing derby!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 7:35 pm

My eyes & teeth are pretty norm- but I do got more booty than Blackbeard at the height of his lootin career! Portland boys don't dig it tho. The flat chested 10-yr old lil boy/emaciated junkie look seems to reign supreme round here. Buncha closet fags...

Can't wait to go home to Atlanta for xmas & mingle with some real-deal folks who can appreciate a girl for her "ample" charms.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 7:41 pm

Sometimes sex is best when it's followed by leftover pizza and ice cream.

only sometimes?

amen.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 7:51 pm

Guys actually say this shit to their GF's? I've never even come close to blurting that one out...
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 7:53 pm

so you've thought it? you're just as bad.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 7:55 pm

ps- course if this was pre-empted by you ragging on him for his growing beer gut, then maybe it's warranted. If not, he's not too slick.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 7:58 pm

so you've thought it? you're just as bad.

ha!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 8:54 pm | Edited by: banned

Guys actually say this shit to their GF's?

I actually said that to a girlfriend once. When I started dating her she was going to college, active, played music (she was in the civic symphony) and was a fun person. Shortly after we started dating she dropped out of college, decided to give up on music, and just sat around the house all day while I slept since I worked third shift.

Sure, it was an asshole thing to say. I think it was alot better though than when she told everyone that I had the smallest cock she'd ever seen (she did this months before I told her she was getting fat).

She got me back though when she fucked all my friends while we were still dating.

Anytime I hear a woman complain about what their boyfriend said to them I immediately think "yeah, well, you probably deserved it." Same thing when a boyfriend complains about what his girlfriend says.

The funny thing about it all though is that the girl wasn't even getting fat at all. She was like 110 lbs.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:14 pm

Elle, your boyfriend is an idiot.
Amen to that. You were looking pretty killer when we met at GF3. Tell that clown to shut his cake-hole.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:21 pm

Wierd how this started as a compliment thread to girls with a warbly eye then turned into weightwatchers.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:23 pm

I dunno, I just saw my ex at a bar last weekend. Chick used to be a gymnist and was one of the hotter girls I've dated. Now she sits on her ass alot, must have gained 30lbs. Not looking too good. She came up and started talking to me in this really condescending manner, shit eating grin on her mouth. I just looked up at her fat ass and smiled. Almost wanted to make a reference to her sudden change in appearance, but held back.

Then again, it's a different dynmaic when it's an ex and not a current. Tell that dude to fuck off...
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:39 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

Portland boys don't dig it tho. The flat chested 10-yr old lil boy/emaciated junkie look seems to reign supreme round here.

I can't comprehend how guys get into those skinny girls with nothing extra.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:40 pm

Giving people advice on their relationship is the last thing I ever like to do. Haven't you people ever been in a relationship before? Don't you know to ignore people when they start talking about their boyfriends/girlfriends or ex's? I'm sure every girl I've ever dated has made me look like a complete peice of shit before, even the ones I'm still close friends with. I could do the same thing to them too easy enough, but it wouldn't change the fact that they're still cool chicks.

Like I said, anytime someone tells me about something mean that their significant other did, I usually assume that they did something to deserve it.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:44 pm

Yeah, what kinda guy would wanna fuck a skinny girl?

Or a girl who wears make up?

Or a girl who has a tan?

Or a girl who showers?

ewwwww!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:46 pm

I'm just fucking with you but you get my point. I don't mind a little extra meat on dem bones. Then again, I don't mind a hot, skinny chick who looks like a model. Let's just be honest if we're gonna be honest.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:47 pm

I can't comprehend how people have such specific tastes in women generally. I like 'em skinny, I like 'em with ass. I like 'em tall, I like 'em short. I like 'em nice, I like 'em mean. I like 'em old, I like 'em green. I like 'em in skirts, I like 'em in pants. I like 'em white, I like 'em black. etc.....
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:49 pm

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:53 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

I am. I live in West Hollywood and see models/actresses type up close when I run my errands. I'll take a regular chica with a slight love handle hanging over her low rise jeans over these glamazons any day.

Some of us develop very specific tastes because we figured out what we like.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:54 pm

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:55 pm

I've never been a fan of model types, but, I gotsta shout out the chicks who look like little boys. They are the shit!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:56 pm

I am. I live in West Hollywood and see models/actresses type up close when I run my errands. I'll take an average regular chica with a slight love handle hanging over her low rise jeans over these glamazons any day.

Hmm point taken...
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:57 pm

Some of us develop very specific tastes because we figured out what we like.

Hey, I know that I like punk rock, but that don't mean I can't listen to Wu-Tang, Johnny Cash, Gal Costa, Justin Timberlake or Bloodclaat Gangsta Youth!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:58 pm

I'll take an average regular chica with a slight love handle hanging over her low rise jeans over these glamazons any day.

Muffin tops and apple bottoms! Fuck pancake ass!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 9:58 pm

I usually assume that they did something to deserve it.

not the case at all. i know i'm a bit of a grouch sometimes, but quite frankly, all of my ex's would tell you that i'm a pretty fucking great girl and that we just didn't get along. i don't go around being like "well, this person's an asshole and fuck them" all the time. i've dated a couple of assholes in my life where i didn't do jack shit and they were just fucked up. but usually that's not the case and usually i split amicably with someone. i usually just say "hey..we just aren't getting along and that's why we split up. no hard feelings." when people ask why a significant other and i broke up.

ps- course if this was pre-empted by you ragging on him for his growing beer gut, then maybe it's warranted. If not, he's not too slick.

he doesn't have a beer gut at all. he's actually pretty damn skinny. i don't ever say anything derogatory about his looks. i'm not mean.

actually said that to a girlfriend once. When I started dating her she was going to college, active, played music (she was in the civic symphony) and was a fun person. Shortly after we started dating she dropped out of college, decided to give up on music, and just sat around the house all day while I slept since I worked third shift.

i haven't done any of these. i have admittedly gained a few pounds. i can say YEAH i have. but i haven't completely given up on my life like your ex did. i am in grad school, work an internship job, and am in roller derby (and skate about 10-15 hours a week and put together all the fundraisers for it). i just drink a lot of beer and love fried chicken, what can i say? heh. it's not that i am lazy AT ALL. if anything, i do too much. i just need to probably eat better.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:02 pm

i am in grad school, work an internship job

You lazy bitch! Now get Daddy his beer. -Your Boyfriend.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:05 pm

Well, that sucks that he said that to you, but I still ain't gonna tell you to dump his ass, cause it ain't any my business whatsoever, and while I'm inclined to believe you and see no reason that you "deserve" that kinda comment, I just really get annoyed when people throw in their two cents on other people's love lives.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:18 pm

I just really get annoyed when people throw in their two cents on other people's love lives.
I agree with this 99.99% of the time, but if some dude is gonna say something like "i wish you were as skinny as when we first started dating", he's a jerk, regardless of whether the girl has done anything wrong. Most guys that criticize their GF's weight/appearance have NO ROOM to talk.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:25 pm | Edited by: SinglesGoingSteady

I agree with what Hugh said, and also, Elle brought this up; she probably meant for other people to react to it. I don't remember anybody saying "Gee, Elle, your boyfriend call you fat recently?". If yr gonna bring it up it will probably be talked about.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:25 pm

I just really get annoyed when people throw in their two cents on other people's love lives.

Self-righteousness annoys me.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:26 pm

YOU GUYS ARE ALL FAT!

I'M BREAKING UP WITH ALL OF YOU!
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:30 pm

Self-righteousness annoys me.

If the choice is being self-righteous or one of those guys who constantly tells chicks that their boyfriends are dicks and they can do better (i.e. THEM) well, I'd rather be self-righteous and not get the shit beaten out of me by a justifiably angry boyfriend every single time.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:36 pm

i dig cute over-bites and mono brows
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:36 pm

The funny thing about it all though is that the girl wasn't even getting fat at all. She was like 110 lbs

There is a big differnece between getting fat and getting boring...
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 10:44 pm

If the choice is being self-righteous or one of those guys who constantly tells chicks that their boyfriends are dicks and they can do better (i.e. THEM) well, I'd rather be self-righteous and not get the shit beaten out of me by a justifiably angry boyfriend every single time

Banned has a good point, although only one guy blatently hit on her.

I don't care so much about Elle (the only thing I know about her is that her boyfriend thinks she's fat...sounds promising!), I was just posting because it's interesting to me that a guy would tell his gf she was fat. Never did that before...probably never will.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 11:00 pm

I also wouldn't tell a guy he was fat, either. I just don't do that shit.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 11:06 pm

an off the cuff remark on a bulletin board hardly means someone is "constantly" telling chicks to dump their boyfriends. The point I was trying to make was I like REAL women not Barbie/Cosmo chicks. And to a lesser degree, regardless of the situation it's not cool for ANYONE to berate their piece. This thread is not so much fun anymore.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 11:10 pm

This thread is not so much fun anymore.

Q: Ya know how fat chicks are like mopeds?

A: They're fun to ride... as long as yer friends don't catch ya.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 11:13 pm

I gotsta shout out the chicks who look like little boys.

Whatever, Foley.
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 11:24 pm

I also wouldn't tell a guy he was fat, either.

Why not? We can take it. It's one of the funnier jabs to take at your friends. I put on about 25 lbs a few years ago, living in New York. I came back home to visit and the first word from at least 5 people's mouths was, "Damn! You got fat!" Now I'm smaller again. So what?
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 12:17 am

my friend marc has a line "i'm fat and my dog hates me"
and so i use it when i want to zing him, "marc, you're fat and your dog hates you." i guess you have to be there
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 12:27 am

Skinny girls are no damn fun..

Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 1:42 am | Edited by: J Cutler

Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man!!!

Do they charge by the pound down on Elvis Presley Blvd.?

I'm a skinny dude myself, but I've always been drawn to the more curvaceous ladeez. I'm also into the super-tall, statuesque chix. Whatever.

But whatever their height, body-type, ethnicity, or race may be... a big, firm, bordering on spherical ass is a must.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 5:54 am

fat gurls are ok, for an ass fuck reach around, either way chickies
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 6:05 am

One thing this thread has proved to me is that men are nothing but sex crazed pigs. Am I right, Elle? Ha, man...normally I wouldn't even bother to go on this board full of low class losers but I'm checking some stock investements...god I made $70,000 of that investment? Kinda low. Sorry, I'm digressing. Anyways, yeah, Elle, you shouldn't be dating a guy who puts down your weight like that. I for one think you are a doll. But then again, what would I know about women? I'm so busy being a doctor and stock investor that I hardly ever have time to date. Then again, I'm not really looking for a "hook up"-I'm more the marrying type. Thing is every time I date a girl...I hate to say this, but everytime I'm "with" a girl they complain that my 16 inch penis hurts too much. Hmm, guess I will be single for awhile. But that's cool...more time to spend doing volunteer work with young cancer patients. Sometimes the look in these kid's eyes just makes me want to...ok, I'm not going to get emotional on the Goner board, sorry. Let me compose myself.

Anyways, Elle, that really sucks about your guy. No offense, but you could do alot better. If you ever need to talk, email me. I would love to get more in detail about this topic but I have a modeling appointment in an hour. Oh no...it's not what you think. No money involved...it's a calendar for breast cancer awareness. Hoping to raise some money. Well anyways, Elle...all of you...g'nite.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 3:35 pm

I am really tired of all the bad press skinny women are getting these days. Some of us don't want to have a supermodel body, but we feed our kids first. Does any one know how much it costs to eat well these days? Fat people are gross and have nothing else to do but pig out. Besides, skinny women look better at the beach and in photographs. I love men who love skinny woman and there are a lot of them. Skinny does not alway=Anorexia!
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 3:38 pm

my girlfriend says i have a lazy eye obsession. i'm also a fan of the gap tooth, and alot of girls i've dated have had slightly larger noses, sophia loren style....nice

i got a broken face. uh huh uh huh uh huh oooooh
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 3:46 pm

It is painful when a skinny girl sits on your lap. They aren't heavy but those bony hips cut off the circulation in your legs.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 3:54 pm

skinny girls are great to look at but thats about it
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 4:24 pm | Edited by: banned

I guess if you're fat and ugly yerself you learn to love fat chicks, and hate attractive people.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 5:25 pm | Edited by: SinglesGoingSteady

It's funny that guys are more forgiving of (and some get into) heavier set women, because you hear nothing but the most awful shit from girls who have fucked/dated fat guys. If you wanna hear a cruelty fest, ask an attractive female friend if she ever hooked up with a fat guy. She'll go off. One of my ex's is dating a guy who's my age and getting a pretty lazy looking beer gut. Everytime I ask her about him, she's like "he's ok...but he's kinda faaaaaaaaat...". If I said that about a girl I was dating all the time, I would get crucified for being an "asshole".

Total double standard.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 5:29 pm

Dumbass, she's trying to tell you she wants to hook up with you again.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 5:33 pm

Um, yeah.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 5:34 pm

But ya'll need to stop hatin' on skinnies. I call bullshit, anyway.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 5:55 pm

Fuck that, attractive people are ugly!
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 6:06 pm

Bazooks, yr right. Thing is, I'm so busy with charity work and (serious) stage-acting that I can't...hey, where's Elle today?
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 7:50 pm

You could make a pretty funny fucked-up version of the Floaters 'Float On' using this thread.
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 8:29 pm

I like em skinny and I got one. Not to fear, I left a bunch of fatties for all you guys.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 7:09 am

I like em skinny and I got one. Not to fear, I left a bunch of fatties for all you guys.

Looks like you pretty much shut everybody up.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 2:24 pm

I like chicks with dicks.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 2:40 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

told me i was fat today and said that he wished i was as skinny

You talk'n bout this scrawny chump? That dudes all Ichabod Crane & shit.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 3:24 pm

Looks like you pretty much shut everybody up.

I just assumed all these guys grabbed their harpoons and went trolling.
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 6:36 pm

Did you know that Rene Descartes based his entire theory of free will on his obsession with cross-eyed girls ? Seriously.

Explain?

Descartes had a childhood playmate who was cross-eyed. He fell deeply in love with her, and for years afterward he was ONLY attracted to cross-eyed women. When Descartes was finally able to break himself from this fetish, he discovered there was indeed free will. He wrote Meditations of First Philosophy based on this revelation, if I remember correctly.

Google "Descartes" AND "cross-eyed," and you'll get pages of results, such as below:

"Descartes stated that, for a period of his life, he was attracted to cross-eyed women. He cited his attraction as being instilled by a cross-eyed childhood friend, and said that, once he realized this cause, he was able to rid himself of it. He adduced this as evidence that the human mind can freely control the body."

I also read an article that he would carry around an "artificial female companion" on his travels. I think this is the equivilant of the first blow up doll ! Even more disturbingly, he named it after his daughter, Francine...
Posted: Oct 11, 2006 7:39 pm

I also read an article that he would carry around an "artificial female companion" on his travels. I think this is the equivilant of the first blow up doll !
"In every dream home a heartache"...........................
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:37 pm

If y'all like cross-eyes, gap teeth, beer guts and unibrows, you'll probably like this too, thanks to my buddy Jacob Blickenstaff. I'll tell you who it is but you may never listen to her music again if I do.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 12:48 am

The crossed toes thing is adorable.
I don't like beer guts; my own or one to go with it.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 1:12 am

Do they charge by the pound down on Elvis Presley Blvd.?

Well my math is not that good, and my memory of what she looked like has faded some, but I think she was in the crack weight of about 90-95 lbs.

...... about 3 bucks a lb. give or take 50 cents here or there.

...and fucking a skinny girl from behind is just painful. No meat. That shits for the birds.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 1:17 am

here i am. i just haven't seen this thread in a bit.

yeah. that's a really shitty pic of him from many years back. not as skinny, but still skinny.

i don't wanna hook up with ANYONE right now. i'm content just drinking beer and being left well enough alone.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 1:19 am

Dat's your man?
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 1:24 am

yeah, but the pic is a pretty bad representation of what he looks like now. he just has it up because he thinks it looks funny. (which i do have to agree on that.)
Posted: Dec 15, 2010 8:27 am

I'm currently enamored with Paz de la Huerta's lopsided rack.

See The Limits of Control and Enter the Void to view them in all their free-flowing, wonky glory.
Posted: Dec 15, 2010 10:25 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I like crossed-eyed and bow-legged girls with lopsided racks....does anyone know a girl that fits this description? I want her to play bass in my band and be my Tina Turner in the bedroom.
Posted: Dec 15, 2010 10:42 am

what's in the mirror is even better.

thanks for digging this up. great thread!
Posted: Dec 17, 2010 11:29 pm

It's like she's got one fake tit andone real tit.
Posted: Dec 17, 2010 11:37 pm

i like turtles.
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 3:53 am

what an insane thread! i like the part where singlesgoingsteady mentions going to jail for mentioning braces.

HOLLA!
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 3:54 am

Gap!

http://api.ning.com/files/714800?token=celgP8aUP%252BDxFduVQ9%252BZXBg JlXH1dvzi&size=medium

You do know that she used to be married to a Memphis(well, Germantown) dude?
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 11:00 am

oh, GAWD! My earlier comment was prophetic....I've gotten fat and lost a tooth and a half.
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 11:52 am

Call me: 011447804658169.
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 12:43 pm

she's mine all mine!
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 12:44 pm

she's mine all mine!

missing teeth and all!
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 1:24 pm

What happened to that chick's rack, knife fight?
Posted: Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 6:07 am

Gap!

http://api.ning.com/files/714800?token=celgP8aUP%252BDxFduVQ9%252BZXBg JlXH1dvzi&size=medium
You do know that she used to be married to a Memphis(well, Germantown) dude?

also, she has huge tits!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®