Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Baby Chickens.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 9:47 pm

Posted: Oct 3, 2006 9:55 pm

I don't get it
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:02 pm

I tried to link directly to my "blog" I guess it didnt work. Anyway, doesnt matter:

So we have 5 cats, 5 kittens, 3 birds, a big old dog, and a 7 year old little girl. Just when you thought it couldn..t get anymore insane Chrissy comes home at lunch and (to my horror) has 2 baby chickens in a cardboard box. Chickens! Like, the bock-bock, served in a bucket with a side of coleslaw kind. LIVESTOCK!!!! Alright, not that we need em or anything, and not that our lease didn..t clearly state; NO PETS.... they are cute. They make this chirp chirp sound.

Anyway.. I decided to let them scratch around in the back yard, they just kept following me. TWILP TWEELP!! CHEEP CHEEP! And I sit down and the big one jumps in my lap, followed by the little un. They just sit there content. So I started petting their necks. The big one shuts her eyes and extends her long chicken-neck over my arm and goes to sleep.

Baby chickens in Belhaven. Anybody got a trailer in Sardis for rent? It..s only gonna get worse. Chickens. Can anybody say bird flu.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:05 pm

That's the coolest. Let's trade dwellings.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:09 pm

woah, why are you linking my gayspace blog? weirdo.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:11 pm

did you get shat on yet?
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:13 pm

that's got cuteoverload.com written all over it, bvalentine.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:14 pm

Stephanie's mackin' on you, homie!
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:15 pm

the baby chickens, Joe! The baby chickens!
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:16 pm

the baby chickens, Joe! The baby chickens!

I think she wants the baby chickens AND the hog!
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:18 pm

sheesh, you guys....

ahem
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:18 pm

I am jealous of your zoo, BV... I don't like birds really but, chickens and roosters are barnyard animals.

So, how many cocks do you have, william?
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:19 pm

go to the bird's section. first one.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:30 pm

go to the bird's section. first one.

I'll check out bv's cute chicks, but going to cuteoverload.com and looking at all the cute pictures is a line I'm not ready to cross.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 10:42 pm

but going to cuteoverload.com and looking at all the cute pictures is a line I'm not ready to cross.

you know you want to....
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 11:05 pm

I'm building a chicken coop tonight! Being a Mississippian is great.
Posted: Oct 3, 2006 11:17 pm

if you need any suggestions let me know - we had a really nice bungalow style coop. i luckily got over that whole chicken thing a while ago (with some help from my husband). so watch out; they're addictive.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 12:11 am

I have to come to your house now BV...I have my house filled with cock. I mean I have many decorative peices around the house. Lots of which are cocks(roosters). I guess you could say "I love cocks". OK, who's gonna call me a fag?
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 12:17 am

That cuteoverload site is pretty stupid. They don't even go to Japan so they pretty much don't even scratch the surface.

I LOVE CHICKENS!
I too have a fine collection of porcelain cocks & hens about the abode.
Somethin' about 'em is so rock n' roll.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 12:19 am

I too have a fine collection of porcelain cocks

funnysmartname?
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 2:51 pm

Dude Eric, these are both hens. Theres only one cock in this house.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 3:14 pm

They're gonna be delicious when they grow up.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 5:21 pm

HA HAAA.... you have chickens!

y'all can charge the neighborhood kids a two dollar admission and start a petting zoo!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2006 9:12 pm

Chicken House Built!

One
Two
Three
Four
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®