Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / hey you (Brad Daugs)
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 5:54 am

Tet68 is sending off a special cd mix of tunes inspired by many of the folks and thread from the Goner board. Also is a snappy as fuck pic of Tet68 in his pre nam war days, when he was a 4 eyed rocker. Here's hopin' you can post the cd as a podcast for the losers to n'joy.

Track Listing
Audio Letter - Telephone Prayer (a real 40's weaper that was in a metal case of square dance 78s)
The Touch - Viscounts (gaur-n-teed to get you layed lez, fag or breeder)
Never Leave Me - The Stratfords
Mr Custer - Larry Verne
Talking Vietnam Blues - Johnny Cash
---smooth talk for the tetster---
The Boondocks - The Packers
I'm Sick - Otis Redding
Yogi - The Ivy Three
Hot Cakes and Sausage - Ernie Kovacs
---more sweet talk from Tet---
Freeway - The Fugitives
Big Girls Don't Cry - 4 Seasons (dedicated to Miss Linda)
What The New Breed Says - The Barbarians
New Orleans - Gary US Bonds
---recipe info---
Born on a Bayou - CCR
Voodoo Man - The Del Vikings
Snowed - Joe South
Only You - Joe South
New
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 8:52 am

i woulda went with "fuck your mama san" or in your case
"fuck your wiskey dick"
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 9:33 am

maybe i can find a place to have yer junk hosted i guess
don't wrinkle your krinkle with that I'll just send the package to Goner
they can have fun with it in the store when they get bored.
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 5:20 pm

tet68 tried to be gay w/ brad but brad rebuffed him. stay tuned for the further adventures of tet an brad...

(i bet brad still hasn't sent out those records yet.)
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 6:05 pm

You people are l00sers!
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 3:20 am

new podcast up now!

I thought the Chinese Millionaires were going to be in your next Podcast...what the fuck?
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 3:41 am

brad rebuffed him
Brad don't rebuff
wha you reading? Proust, Henry James

instead of a dunking contest next week, there needs to be a contest where Dirk is hung by his thumbs and we bet on how long he will last, 20 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec, ???
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 4:09 am

so brad has time to do a new gaycast but not to send out his hapless victims' records that they paid hard earned money for so he could go see devo an not work??? what did i fuckin tell you losers???

an tet nobody likes a belligerent homelss.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 4:25 am

nobody likes
like i care
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 4:33 am

maybe that
's why you're homeless.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 8:30 am

i thought tet was cool, what happened
is he in the chinese millionaires now
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 8:39 am

sell of the remaining 1.2 megapixels for postage
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 8:43 pm

yet another sad glimpse into the miserable life of bradx.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 9:15 pm

really. i got a money order for the receiver i was sellin on tuesday an shipped it out on friday. not exactly speedy gonzalez but not excuse maker too lazy to wrok word not keeper brad. really pathetic. i hope next time you losers will listen to me. i bet pu-nanny woulda shipped em out faster. an he's nuts.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 10:53 pm

i have the ability to mail them but no money.

Didnt they pay for shipping? You should have left that aside.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 11:08 pm

pre-shipping pre-orders now being taken (again)
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 11:20 pm

yeah sorry losers brad's gonna need ya all to send him another ten bucks each to ship them. didn't he mention that before??? what a fuckin scumbag.

an next time you decide to scam people leave my fuckin bands name out of it okay you pathalogical criminal.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 12:11 am

fill up one hand with should haves and the other with shit and see which fills up faster.

That did'nt make a lick of sense.

im not a fucking buisness owner.

And you're not stupid either.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 12:28 am

What a fuckin' prick. You charged people for shipping, and then used the money for yourself? That's a scumbag move, and not being a record label owner is no excuse. You should refund them the shipping money.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 12:37 am

theyll get sent out as soon as i have cash

Whoever ordered a record better not hold their breath waiting for it to come.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 1:19 am

lay off .. Hey any body remeber when if you wanted a record you had mail order it via the postal service and not fucking paypal.. The norm for mail orders pre net was 4-6 weeks.. So if he gets them there records in a couple weeks whats the big deal... Brad just ship them media mail it should less than 2 bucks each record....
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 1:28 am

Yeah. You people act like you're waiting for a liver transplant. Hell, I've been waiting on some records from overseas for like 3 weeks now and I ain't sweating it. It's called delayed gratification...
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 2:06 am

Posted: Sep 23, 2006, 6:28 pm Quote

What a fuckin' prick. You charged people for shipping, and then used the money for yourself? That's a scumbag move, and not being a record label owner is no excuse. You should refund them the shipping money.

Wumpy,
Take it easy! why the fuck do you care so much??? So what if someone wants to make some coin off shipping? It does take THEIR time to ship them and THEY have to BUY shipping materials, tough guy. But I bet you alrady know that...so whateva
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 2:20 am

I admit it, I really don't care, I just like picking on the overweight.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 3:37 am | Edited by: dirk diggler

why would anybody ever stick up for a fat lazy rip off artist like brad???
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 3:46 am

how do you fuckin live w/yourself???
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 4:31 am | Edited by: dirk diggler

well at least i get the money i need to live an honor my obligations in life not sit around whining about not havin ten bucks to send some records that people were nice enough to buy from me so i could go to a gay new wave show without actually havin to work for it. maybe you an jay retard don't mind rippin people off but i think it sucks. boycott brad an boycott gay jay an his lame band an label.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 4:46 am

Dirk, what the fuck do you care? Yr the biggest rock star in world, why do you bother with these schmucks? Why bum it with the lowly when you could be partying with models? Go take a shit on your daughter to release the tension.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 4:55 am

isn't brad always braggin about all the records he scores that he could sell for a bundle on ebay??? why doesn't he sell a few an pay for the postage an mail the records??? i bet he'll be on here braggin about some new ones he bought again before he ever sends these fuckin records. what a scumbag.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 5:06 am

you can call me all the names you want but you're a dishonest user. i hope nobody ever falls for your shit again. but if they do they obviously get what they deserve. i'm glad i don't know anybody like you an your friends.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 5:35 am

hey, at least you took a picture of them just sitting there. Most people would probably pull the "I sent them the next day....what, you didn't get them yet? Damn post office!"-type bullshit.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 5:50 am

hey, its all about givin someone a hard time and seein how they respond.
besides, they gave brad money to go see devo and buy a twenty pack of hotdogs, what do you expect?
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 6:05 am

Hey, brad. Take your time. I ain't seweatin' it.
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 6:12 am

but it aint gonna cut into my cheeseburger fund
Not much does, huh?
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 6:36 am

oh snap!
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 6:51 am

what ch'yall doin? its snowin over here!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®