God those girls are haints.
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 8:12 pm

can't wait to see...
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 8:22 pm

Does this start tonight?
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 8:24 pm

Fuck. Yea.
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 8:37 pm

they were having an open casting call for the next season of ANTM across from where i work today.
more quantity than qualtiy.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 12:48 am

it's a two hour drawn out doozy!
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 12:54 am

On my way home now.
I can't wait to hate Tyra.
2 hours--and fade to ProjRuns.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 1:17 am

Damn, about 10 minutes in, two criers already. Tyra called herself a slave (for wearing a wig).
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 1:23 am

Oh yeah, don't read this shit if you're in pacific or mountain, I guess. Wouldn't want any wa was.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 1:40 am

flesheater--it isn't on tonight (PR)...looks like just a marathon of last season!!!
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 1:46 am

"FIERCE."
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 2:09 am

I think those girls are better looking than last go round, but CHRIST...can they SHUT UP already!! Sounds like a damned sty full of squealing pigs!
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 3:15 am

All I got to say is don't fuck with Indian chicks.

(and enough with those PR rip-off "tips" meets Entertainment Tonight commericials)
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 3:21 am

Oh gosh, you mean Herbal Essence weird-o voiceovers? Yeah those were creepy. Indian girl veryl pretty, but too fragile. I think the girl with cancer was faking (in situ) and had bad skin. And what about corpse airplane crash girl? She reminded me of the lesbian from 1 or 2 seasons ago.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 3:49 am

Oh gosh, you mean Herbal Essence weird-o voiceovers? Yeah those were creepy. Indian girl veryl pretty, but too fragile. I think the girl with cancer was faking (in situ) and had bad skin. And what about corpse airplane crash girl? She reminded me of the lesbian from 1 or 2 seasons ago.

That chick did look like the butch chick from a while ago. HOWEVER I liked that she's explained with a totally straight face about how her mother's corpse was the only thing that kept her alive after a plane crash, and the girl who didn't want to miss her daughters "first time eating food" was a hysterical mess. She was all like, "I'm sacrificing seeing my daughter take her first step or eating food for the first time for this." Her dumb ass baby is gonna be eating and walking the rest of its life, and she's gonna be spending a lot of time with it, CAUSE SHE GOT CUT.

FACE !
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 3:53 am

You people are weird.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 4:18 am | Edited by: Razor A Go Go

Man, mom with babies and hubby in Iraq totally slipped under my radar, I was eating bbq ribs! I think the "exotic dancer" got cut also - did she go from having slick straight hair and trying to walk the line to having permed hair and talking all ghetto?
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 8:07 am

I can't believe the amount of TRULY FUGLY girls this time around. I think the only one I'm remotely attracted to is A.J. (I think, the one who had to do the "Casting Couch" Shoot.) Actually, the one I thought was hottest made it through the 1st round of cuts, but was gone by the end-of-show cuts. Forgot her name already, though I think it started with a B?? I think maybe she was the one who was all nervous about getting naked. I barley wanted to see any of them naked, seriously, this round of girls are so unattractive it may affect how often I tune in for this one.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 4:05 pm

I had to watch it in mostly black n white woth lotsa fuzz cos I insisted on watching in bed with a heating pad...and thank god, because I needed comfort with the grating sounds coming out of that tv from Tyra (oh my god---her sterotype diva act????), the squealing girls, Miss Jay (I am so sick of that queen) and the new CW baskstage at Fashion Week with Perez Hilton. They should do away with any pretense and call the CW the Teenybopper Network: The TB.

Yeah, girls was ugs, but some seemingly more comfortable modeling than last seasons girls. Some can already walk better.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 4:15 pm

i had to miss the last half hour, who got cut after the stereo-type shoot?

And was there this much fucking screaming in years past? Jesus, it hurt my ears. And yeah, that perez hilton guy, my roommate and i were laughing so hard at that guy....

i like brooke and megg (plane crash chick, right?) best, i think so far.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 4:19 pm | Edited by: Alisa

I really did think the girls were way better than last seaon. Still, they're all wack as hell. I like the little blonde, she's very funny. There's a disproportionate number of "HELL FUCKIN YEAH. I AM ROCKER!" girls. What's with that?
The twins are funny, too. The 'bulimic' twin really did take a great photo. Her sister will get cut early and she'll stay a while I'm betting.
Tyra has flipped her lid. The TYRA house?? Damn, how'd you like to sleep in that place?
I liked the girl that got cut cuz she wouldn't do the nudes, too.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 4:23 pm

You people are fags.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 5:07 pm

That "rocker chick" reminds me of the wigger (Buckwild) from Flavor of Love.

I liked the Bulemic photo and admit when they put a little makeup on her at the judging, she looked kind of attractive in a very model way.

As far as Tyra...holy christ. You'd think they would start toning it down a bit, but I suppose people really enjoy her delusions of grandeur. I personally wish they'd make some button on the DVR where you could de-Tyraize the entire show.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 6:33 pm

The twins are the fugliest.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 6:37 pm

Yeah, they are, but if that one who took the bulemia pic isn't careful, she could actually be a real model.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 6:38 pm

the intrerspersed CW crap was really annoying and weird. fake club??? i don't get it. tyra banks is f-in crazy. and what the hell is a CW anyway. gross...
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 6:59 pm

so who got voted off last night in the second half?

cwtv.com doesn't want me to have this information apparently as everytime i click on "highlights from the show", my internet is completey shut down. it's weird....and only when i go on that site.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 7:00 pm

It was Christian, who I thought was pretty. Better than that awful hag Melrose fo' sho.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 7:41 pm

the melrose girl was like 50 and total haggin it up! CW network seems extremely big brother and bizzaro.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 8:07 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

I agree...that Melrose shit was so scary: "I don't need the '-issa'! People remember 'Melrose', they don't remember that little country & western 'Melissa Rose'!"

It really frightens me when you see 22 year olds that look older than you did at 30.
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 5:08 am

Shall we begin a friendly wager on which twin will get cut first ?
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 3:57 pm

I will, but it is a rather easy wager at this stage as that more femme (questionable) one is way more hung up and awkward that the athletic one who is relaxed with the camera.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 1:45 am

Think that bed stealin' bitch is gonna get her ass beat or is everyone too scared of her? I can't wait to see what happens when plane crash hangs up the phone while she's talking!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 1:54 am

Oh I think we will have some Season one style fights this time! At least, that is what I am hopng for.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 6:16 am

more, much more, camel toe iff'n you wants me to watch
Posted: Sep 24, 2006 4:15 am

I don't like any of 'em yet. It's awesome.
Indian chick looks constipated.
Twins look like maggots.
Brooke looks like the cryptkeeper.
One is a nasty-ass Hilary Skank/Eva Mendes looking piece of shit.
Monique is a cunt.
Eugena is repulsive.
Megg looks like Blossom.
Meghan looks like a chipmunk.
The rest of them haven't even registered.

My husband yelled FUCK YOU as soon as the mom-chick started talking about her kids.

I loved how bent out of shape (hah!) Tyra got when that chick compared stripping to modelling.

It's now official: I am thinner than Tyra Banks. YES!
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 7:11 am

most disappointing make overs ever. no neat haircuts at all! they all got longer hair or a different color. so not fun. tyra's boobies look nuts. and i don't think they sent home the right girl. they're all so boringly lame.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 3:23 pm

i learned they sent home Megan this morning. I liked her (not Megg as I had previously posted). None of 'em proved they could be professionals by freaking out about their hair though! The way they went on!
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 3:52 pm

Dang, didn't realize they sent Megan home, I was doing laundry. She was the only one that didn't freak out about her hair. Jaeda totally looks like Prince now. I am sorry...those twins are so BLAH. SARAH PLAIN AND TALL!
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 3:57 pm

Eeek. I kinda like the curly haired twin--call me crazy. She is truly the only one who has looked like a real model out of anyone, esp. with her new haircolor. Like someone you see in Nylon or an editorial Elle or Bazaar layout or on the runway...she really does. She isn't "pretty"...but she looks like a model. She is comfortable with the camera and she is good. Her sister is boring.

I am relieved for Monique being cast cos I cannot wait for some serious shit to go down with her and that hag Melrose!!!!!
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 5:00 pm

yeah, they have to keep Monique on for the drama factor. I like Jaeda's new haircut a lot.

and i'm with you Razor, those twins are blah. I thought it was hilarious when one of 'em got upset when they changed their hairstyles..."dang, now we can't fool people anymore".....like it's the parent trap or something.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 5:28 pm

Ah--those twins are 18 and nerds. I'm gonna cut em some slack!!!!
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 7:55 pm

i kinda like the one twin too. she does look like a model. monique is such a whore bag she will definitely bring out some good times...
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 7:57 pm

Who was Monique talking to who was calling her "a Princess of the Throne" and all that crazy ricketyrack?!??!?!
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:13 pm

i dunno? maybe her mom? i sensed mom or aunt? and why was she diggin in her crack and then making the other girl smell it?
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:18 pm

I am so happy you clarified. I had no clue what she did because all those girls are so stupid as are the editors of the show that it can sometimes be impossible to comprehend.

Remember too that this season was the one where the writers were on strike most of the season. It will be interesting to see how interesting it is without people scripting it.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:24 pm

thats right! whew...this season is going to be a doozy. maybe we'll get some chaos as a bonus.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:29 pm

We can only hope.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:30 pm

yeah, it was her Mom for sure...it's like no wonder why Monique is a spoiled fucking brat with parents like that who feed that kinda shit to her....yeah, what was it? like 3 hours she spent on the phone to prove her point?
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:36 pm

Who was Monique talking to who was calling her "a Princess of the Throne" and all that crazy ricketyrack?!??!?!

I think it was her mom She said "Don't you mess with a child of god" (!!!!)
Monique is a crazy bitch! I bet she is this season's Jade. She'll be around the entire season and by the end we'll all hate her so much we'll hardly be able to masterbate to her.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:37 pm

er, I mean, look at her.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 8:53 pm

She definitely sat in there for some time with THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK talking to NO ONE to prove her point...that she is a jealous, spiteful ho.

Er, Princess of the Throne, I mean.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 9:03 pm

also, i didn't get to watch the end last night but saw that Jaeda was on the chopping block (whoah, reality tv crossover in my head...totally didn't mean to type that), but it seems to me they like her the best so far and seem to be the hardest on her....but that's just a guess.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 9:05 pm

AJ needs some clear pore strips 4 reeeelz! Jaeda reminds me of an 80s power woman.
Posted: Sep 28, 2006 9:12 pm

Jaeda definitely is "mannish" in that 80's power woman way. I can see her doing an aerobics video.

I keep forgetting who AJ is.

Meghann was nice but her skin was terrible and that terrible nose and huge ass mouth with the oddly arranged teeth? See, it is all about the features...stuff that looks fine in reality looks deformed in a photo.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®