Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / say it ain't so!
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:06 pm

Willie Nelson cited for pot, mushrooms

well, alls I can say is more power to him! If I'm loving life like he does at 73, then let the man have his smoke!
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:08 pm

He's still shrooming? Crazy!
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:14 pm

That is beautiful, everybody taking the fall. For Willie, a pound and a half is for personal use.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:15 pm

Nelson, 73, has recorded songs including "On the Road Again" and "City of New Orleans."

wow really?
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:24 pm

I love Willie Nelson.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:26 pm

me too! cried like a baby last time I saw him... Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground, just too much for this old gal.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:27 pm

Have to Be Crazy used to get me choked up.

The man understands.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:45 pm

Jack, you darn right there!

what slays me is how'd they get off with a misdemeanor with a freakin' pound and a half? That's 24 ounces. ...but anyone really think Willie is the eonly smoker on that bus? I doubt anybody is taking the rap for anyone else....
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:58 pm

what slays me is how'd they get off with a misdemeanor with a freakin' pound and a half? That's 24 ounces. ...but anyone really think Willie is the eonly smoker on that bus? I doubt anybody is taking the rap for anyone else....

We were talking about this at lunch today. What kills me is it's 1 1/2 lb. of smoke, plus a bunch of shooms. If he was a a rapper or a rocker on tour they'd of thrown his ass away.

But I love Willie & I'm glad they got away.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 10:05 pm

They all agreed to say that it was theirs. Divide the 1.5 pounds five ways and it's misdemeanors for everybody.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 10:07 pm

I guess that makes sense-sorta...
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 7:22 pm

still that's 4.8 oz apiece... isn't it felony for more than an ounce? in LA no less?

but not looking a gift horse in the pie hole... glad they got off easy, too.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 7:25 pm

Supposedly the local jail was full, but I think somebody was a fan. Willie pretty much lives on that bus (when he's not with his wife and kids in Hawai) and everybody knows thats where he can have some privacy and smoke out. Who wants to be the bad guy and throw poor ol Willie in jail?
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 9:03 pm

How unnecessary this all seems.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 7:52 pm

From the Onion:

"That's the difference between marijuana and alcohol: When Willie Nelson was pulled over, he had only nice things to say about Jews."
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®