Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / gimmie some soulseek usernames...
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 2:55 am

thanks!
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 4:13 am

Posted: Sep 18, 2006 5:47 am

TOOO-SHAAAYY!
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:45 pm

Oh, look yee here. I'm trying to protect my small 300 to 500 press of records I put out. Bah wah.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 9:48 pm

Speaking of which. Are there any available copies of the Old King Cole Younger 10inches available? I want one.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 10:48 pm

available copies of the Old King Cole Younger

i just mailed some more out to goner today. i ended up with a few more copies after one distributor decided not to take as many as they originally ordered. we've also got them back on our website: www.robshouserecords.com
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 11:36 pm

I sent you my payment!

Thanks!
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 11:37 pm

got it! will go out tomorrow.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 2:46 am

Hey if you wanna listen to shitty Mp3s go ahead.. They hurt my ears but thats just me.. I have never pressed 300 copys of any record but thats not the point.. Hell Im trying to protect shit just sayin you come on a message board for a RECORD LABEL then ask where to get stolen music just doesnt click with me.. Try looking through Goners mailorder they got some good shit .. It might cost ya a few bucks but it sounds a whole lot better than a shitty 96 Kbps Mp3..
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 3:20 am

Posted: Sep 19, 2006 3:21 am

hey jay,

im just kidding. i couldn't resist. its not shitty and i generally agree with you.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 3:29 am

Hey thats why they are free you get what you pay for. Hey and those are 196 Kbps mp3s the are practically like 180 gram vinyl bro:) You know what I really love is when folks sit around before a record is even out and review it based on leaked mp3s.. Oh yeah man the new _____ record just didn't do it for me something was missing.. Yeah duh like half the fucking frequencies !!
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 3:36 am

Oh yeah man the new _____ record just didn't do it for me something was missing.. Yeah duh like half the fucking frequencies

then why do millions of people buy shit on Itunes and shit, I never got that, why not just buy it from a store, people are lazzzzzyyy.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 7:23 am

Hey Lars! Settle down boy. I collect records you fool. If I want to hear something before I buy it so I don't spend all my money on every shitty record, then that's what I'll do. Soulseek Records is the best thing to happen.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 7:45 am

Look man I understand "soulseek" is a tool for record geeks as well as your average music thief..I just think its so funny how fucking lazy people are these days.. I mean you have access to a search engine to find almost any record you could think of and you still gotta get on a message board and get help finding music to download..
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 7:47 am

I think it's funny that the only reason you come on message boards is to bitch and complain.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 8:01 am

I think its funny you have such little taste that you are asking everyone to find songs for you to download..

in the fine words of triple six mafia Google,GoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoogleGoo gleGoogleGoogle
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 9:29 pm

soulseek is good for getting stuff you have on vinyl onto cd for your work commute if you dont have the technology to do it otherwise.
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 10:39 pm

technology to do it otherwise

technology of playing vinyl in your car? http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Accessories/HiWay/Chrysler.htm

or

technology of playing car on vinyl?
Posted: Sep 19, 2006 11:52 pm

that turntable in the car action has been ON MY MIND ever since i saw pics in an old Life magazine.
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 2:28 am

I got all the episodes of TPB from bittorrent. Just Google "trailer park boys torrent". The first 4 or 5 links have every episode between them.
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 4:32 am

soulseek is good for getting stuff you have on vinyl onto cd for your work commute if you dont have the technology to do it otherwise.

Yeah I buy everything on vinyl then download the album via soulseek onto my ipod for car and walking use.
The stuff I have downloaded that I do not own yet is only because I havn't found the record yet.

I have bad luck ripping vinyl to mp3

win win
Posted: Sep 20, 2006 11:17 pm

josh, you probably either downloaded a torrent that no one is seeding, or it's some firewall issue.
You should peruse this Bittorrent FAQ http://www.dessent.net/btfaq/
Once you get the basics it's as easy as any other p2p software, and for movies and tv shows it's way better because you can get much faster download speeds and you never have to wait in queue.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®