Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / from the timesonline uk...mustaine knows whats up
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 10:06 am

The United Nations faces criticism from the thrash metal band Megadeth. The frontman Dave Mustaine (formerly of Metallica) has announced that the band's next album will be called United Abominations, and that the UN is "uncool, ineffective, anything". Mustaine knows about these things because of television.

not quite as cool as the new Venom album entitled "METAL BLACK"!!!!
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 4:56 pm

I once lived with a guy for about a month while I was in a transitional move. He had this album called "Feed Us A Fetus" with a scene dipicting Reagan doing something and a great seal with the Us A part of the name highlighted. Anyone know the band I'm talking about? I'll give it an hour before Google gets involved.
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 5:15 pm

I believe that was The Day Glo Abortions...
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 5:29 pm

That's it! Thanks for curing my brain fart!
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 5:32 pm

Yep. I remembered that 'cuz I thought that was a pretty clever title/cover artwork. Didn't buy it though...
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 5:33 pm

"i killed mommy with an automatic"
good times

from matt russel
"dude i just saw venom in LA...they walked out and said "we're not at the house of blues, we're at the house of black...our new album is called metal black" then they blasted into Black Metal..........
pure genius
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 5:34 pm

If I have the $$$$$$$ I'm going to check out Celtic Frost on the 24th...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®