Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / SICK OF WAITING!!!!
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 11:33 pm

uncle sam finally paid me and i bought a bunch of records. i want them noooooooooooooooooooooooow

we need some sort of time warp to get records to me faster.
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 11:52 pm

we need to find a way to get you offa the goner board. you're borin.
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 11:54 pm

yes, unwise old sage, you are right.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:32 pm

still waiting
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:39 pm

fags should wait til next month to order any more recs. figures of light an new alarm clocks singles on norton. hipshakes on gay goner. even the jerry lee new one (heard his rendition of rock an roll today. killer!!!) october is gonna rule!!!

then in november you got the new alarm clocks album. maybe even the dictators rareites w/ fireman's friend an sixteene forever. fuck. hey if i can get it together in time ya might even have the first awesome release on my new label by new years to party to. woohoo!!!

(only a fag like bill cockhomo would do an order before next month. oh, sorry dcr.)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:44 pm

dunk, plug your favs in your own thread...
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:50 pm

okay fag. what did you order you're in such a hurry for??? (can't wait to hear this...)
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:57 pm

anybody else feel like Ned plugs the Alarm Clocks a little TOO much?...like maybe we got ourselves another 'Willowz' situation here...
STREET TEAM!

Norton's a great label, & they deserve every bit of praise...but Ned's on their jock just a little TOO much.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 9:58 pm

Ned - how's the new Sevendust record?
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:04 pm

what do expect me to like-your stupid record or the leather uppers??? don't make me laugh. i plug stuff i like. it has nothin to do w/ the fact that billy an miriam are the coolest most generous people in the world an have the best label consistently over the last twenty years. they're even better now than ever. an i love the alarm clocks. what can i say??? the fact that you don't dig the yeah rec speaks volumes fer what a loser you are. how could somebody not like that??? i can't friggen wait til your stupid rec comes out too. only i won't be groovin to it. i'll just be usin it to make fun of you for the rest of your life. an maybe to put my beer on or stop the wobbly leg on my table.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:07 pm

man you are so easy to get a rise out of - it's pretty fun.
what a douche.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:08 pm

I know that you probably don't think of Cat Stevens when you think of Rock but I think that he has had some influence on the Rock world. He is an amazing song writer and has inspired many to cover his work. I just got his new greatest hits album, Gold, and it is filled with so many good songs. My favorite song is Wild World, what is your favorite song. If you haven't heard about the new cd you should check it out too.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:27 pm

Hey, deadcityrebel, there's a great song by the Kinks called "Tired of Waiting" - you want I should burn you a copy? Kick start your British Invasion collection? I would be happy to.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:38 pm

you want i should

and the yucks just keep comin. where did you go to school bazooka fag u???

an bill this billy an miriam bashin binge you been on the last two days isn't makin you any friends. where's eric o when ya need him??? only when ya bash a member of pussy galore...
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:38 pm

i got some barry manilow...some of the rarer ones...um, the new justin single, a captain and tenille muskrat love 45, smashmouths first album, the entire oasis catalogue, shaq diesel, a hip-hop guy named snow-informer, and a cd by a jersey band called action swingers
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:39 pm

the Kinks

who?
i don't know who they are

have they done any videos on mtv?
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:42 pm

i knew you wouldn't have the nerve to tell. what are you afraid of that everybopdy won't think yer cool??? too late.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:43 pm

have they done any videos on mtv?

you're not still watching that shit are you?
don't you know: TV is OVER. its all about podcasting!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:45 pm

an bill this billy an miriam bashin binge you been on the last two days isn't makin you any friends.

Did he bash Nortonanywhere dickface? All he's been listening to for the past week are NORTON records he got from his NORTON gift certificate that I got him for his birthday...just because he doesn't jerk off to the alarm clocks doesn't equal Norton bashing... douche

ps Movin' On by The Evil kicks Alarm Clock's ass.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:58 pm

no no - let him keep going - its getting funnier & funnier....
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 10:58 pm

i got some barry manilow...some of the rarer ones...um, the new justin single, a captain and tenille muskrat love 45, smashmouths first album, the entire oasis catalogue, shaq diesel, a hip-hop guy named snow-informer, and a cd by a jersey band called action swingers

THE SMASHMOUTH BASHING STOPS HERE. Best post-grunge top-40 90's band there was!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:00 pm

i can't friggen believe you just heard that for the first time. you mean you don't have any bftg's either??? what's w/ you people??? you won't last long at this rate. not even on grunnenrocks...

an the evil/montells rec is on courderoy from australia. hah!!!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:05 pm

i knew you wouldn't have the nerve to tell
what?
i don't get it...
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:06 pm

what's w/ you people???

Man, is your memory going too?
-we're gay
-we're in a bad band
-we live in chicago
-we always ruin your "goner board action"
-I'm ugly
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:08 pm

HEY! great - i'll look for it....I do have BFTG's (if you weren't ridden with Alzheimer's you would have picked that up from previous posts)... the real question of the hour is WHAT's WITH YOU NED!?!?!?
people wanna know.
let it all out - I sense some pent up anger & aggression...resentment, maybe ...definitely some sexual frustration...
explain.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:13 pm

am i supposed to have sex twenny four hours a day??? sheesh. i bet you two are a once a week couple. at best. what's with me??? i was born this way. seriously. my mother used to tell a story about when i was two we were in the supermarket an some other little kid had a fireman's helmet with a flashin light that went wah-wah-wah. she said i got continually more aggravated by it an finally i broke free from her ran up into the little kids face an started screamin wah-wah-wah at him. i think that explains it.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:14 pm

hmmm...YES...go on....
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:14 pm

tell me more about this "mother" of yours....
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:17 pm

podcasting!

puke
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:17 pm

well she wasn't blowin every rock star who came through town like lisa's mom.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:20 pm

"well she wasn't blowin every rock star who came through town like lisa's mom."

hmm...but it sounds to me like you WISH she had - maybe you're compensating by name-dropping every 'rock-star' or 'famous' person you've ever encountered...time to start living in the NOW, Ned...live for today...
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:21 pm | Edited by: LisaLisa

right, your mom left the rock star blowing up to you.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:23 pm

i'd watch that gal of yours bill. it's in her blood. an i can't help it if everybody i know is famous.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:24 pm

but you can quit blowing them - it's called a CHOICE, Ned....make the right one.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:28 pm

hey you gotta admit i'm agenius. who else could get a dcr thread 350 hits??? you gays should be nice to me. then maybe i'd plug you too an then you could get listed on grunnenrocks. until then you don't exist to me.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:30 pm

who else could get a dcr thread 350 hits???
DCR

i rule
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:31 pm

now Ned, we all know it was you AND I who got the thread this many hits...our witty tete a' tete's keep this board occupied for hours...
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:36 pm

pfftt. bazooka fag used to think that too. now he's drawin n othin. the only time it's remotely interestin anymore is when "ed" an andy and the guy from the cheater slicks an me are talkin about music. the whole chicago/wisconsin axis could fall into the ocean an nobody'd notice.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:38 pm

especially not you - considering the meds you're on....
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:42 pm

who else could get a dcr thread 350 hits???

it is something to be proud of considering it's about 300 more than actual people that give a shit about your band.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:42 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

sorry. i can handle life, pal. i don't need that shit. it's for weepin little fags like you. wait til that lady of yours gets a load of some rock star crotch. she'll be gone an you'll be on that shit. m,aybe that's what yer plan is. to have yer band suck so bad that you'll never get anywhere an that way you can keep lisa away from that which genetically tempts her. well alls i can say is stay on goner.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:43 pm

an i can't help it if everybody i know is famous.

i guess that means bazooka joe, xteene, billy & miriam, johan & all the other various 'n sundry members of the action swingers, goner rhea, jahna, andy, the ghetto ways, and everyone else who's been on a bill or crossed paths with you that i know of, including myself... is famous? who else was there that night at southpaw? didja talk/hang w/ ned? c'mon! its your 15 seconds of fame according to dirk diggler. hands up!

and LisaLisa - you forgot to mention, you are old as hell.
which means i am OLDER than hell! hahahaha
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:46 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

i guess they are to cockhomo. except for you theresa gay. you are just a groupie w/ a camera.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:46 pm

wait til that lady of yours gets a load of some rock star crotch

yes, bill, just wait... it's going to be quite a day!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:47 pm

why doesn't somebody make up one of those little fight posters for dirk and bill like they did for jack white and billy childish.

and i'm still waiting for my records
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:49 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

nobody cares, fag. esp if you won't say what they are. get offa my thread.
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:53 pm

HEY (hey) YOU (you) Get offa my thread!
HEY (hey) YOU (you) Get offa my thread!

EVERYBODY!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:56 pm

you are just a groupie w/ a camera.

i must be a better Alarm Clocks groupie than you are! since my name will be paired with theirs as long as those Norton releases stay in print.

for those just joining this boxing match, please reference visuals at http://www.nortonrecords.com --- click on Norton News... see Alarm Clocks record covers....
bigger images here: http://my-record-covers.blogspot.com
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:57 pm

eric, what did i order?

plus a bunch of stuff on ebay that i can't remember
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 11:58 pm

why doesn't somebody make up one of those little fight posters for dirk and bill like they did for jack white and billy childish.

nonononono---------dirk against THE WORLD!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 12:02 am

dirk vs. god for the intelligent designists

dirk vs. the flying spaghetti monster for everyone else
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 12:39 am

hey guys! - what'd I miss?
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 12:43 am

"why doesn't somebody make up one of those little fight posters for dirk and bill"

I don't wanna fight Ned...I love him...I've changed my mind -
NED ROOLZ!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 1:35 am

I don't think grunnen rocks gets updated but like once a year anymore...I'm not really sure why you hold that as some sort of benchmark...
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 1:41 am

I don't think grunnen rocks gets updated but like once a year anymore...I'm not really sure why you hold that as some sort of benchmark...

Grunnen Rules..........hater
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 1:52 am

I know, I know, I'm not making any friends.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 1:53 am

it's only not a benchmark if you're not on it. yo, big ups to my peeps the dutch!!! (except nana an jasper. they'r probably really germans or somethin.

an brad don't worry i ain't pluggin you for shit, bro. stop usin my band to sell yer shitty recs.

did you two fags get the uturns in yer norton oredr??? if so bill watch out her genetics will automatically kick in an she might break yer back, bro. the ladies dig the uturns much like dirk diggler (the ladies dig me too an i also dig the uturns. they rock. but not as much as the rec i'm puttin out on my new label.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:07 am

well, all i'm saying is that there doesn't seem to be ANY bands that are a year or so old listed... the other band I'm in is listed... thank god I'm validated.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:20 am

that was probably an oversight. i'll speak w/ evert tom orrow an have it removed. so i guess yer silence betrays the fact that you didn't order the uturns. figures. you guys are a lotta fun.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:25 am | Edited by: LisaLisa

bill's at practice...you can fight over what he did/did not order later.... well you'll probably be asleep by then...i know how cranky you get if you don't get your 10 hours.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:29 am

for the record we didn't get it but there's always next time...I love when my genetics kick in.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:39 am

i knew you didn't. you're all such phoneys worried what other people will think. even dcr is too scred to tell what he ordered yet he started a thread about it. wtf??? i told everybody about my crypt order an i'm gonna do a norton order soon to get the new stuff an a few oldies like another copy of the sonics boom an the creations 7 mike sniper recomended an another copy of the primitives do the ostrich. plus the new stuff. see??? was that so hard??? scenesters...
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:52 am

Well, again, you should be pretty psyched that you apparenlty own EVERY single record Norton has put out...for the rest of us sometimes we can only spend a finite amount of money... cuz 5 minutes ago I bought a VOX organ on ebay and it RULEZ!! so suck it diggler!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:58 am

it better be red, fag. congrats. voxx's rule. too bad you don't an it won't get put to good use. monoman an the keyboard player from the myserians play vox's. for yer information the uturns si ngle is only four bucks. how could anybody live w/out the utruns??? it's like livin w/out the hipshakes slovenly single or the single i'm puttin out on my new label.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:04 am

yeah Miriam and Ed and Ted and whoever the fuck else Ned Gayden name drops are really fuckin' famous. I'm always talking to girls at bars who are all into Norton and shit...and the Action Swingers.

Talk about a fuckin joke.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:06 am

yeah a real joke, loser. the two guys in the action swingers married rich supermodels an the girl married a multi millionaire. we're real losers compared to you.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:14 am

You're married to a rich supermodel? I doubt that. Yr ugly, and yr band never went anywhere. I've dated chicks who were heiresses to over a mill, and I've also been in bands that I bet could rock yers. Have a nice life, fag.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:14 am

well maybe not rock yers, The Swingers shit was pretty pro. But still...you ain't much.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:25 am

It is red and it will be put to good use and give me an excuse to finally learn to play. The uturns looks great and right up our alley, thanks for the tip.

let's be friends.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:27 am

DAAAAAM SON!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:28 am

There's a party over here at Pass Gass with Tim & Chris & Paul and Mandy and Bondo and me! whoo-hoo! CUM ON OVER!

PARTY!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:30 am

dtrain.... pretend i'm making you all grilled cheese sammiches. i so owe tim one!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:05 am

What's this about a flying pasketti monster?

HAHA! Dirk called me a phoney and is promoting the U-Turns at the same time. If it wasn't for Steve Pallow aka Haunted George and me saying to Billy "you aint gonna believe this" the U-turns wouldn't exist in vinyl ever.

Anyways, dirk diggler rules! You people must be a bunch of fuckin' no party havin losers. You seriously are fuckin' dumb.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:07 am

We're havin a party ! CUM OVA!

HAWW!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:11 am

first two in...
dc snipers and feelers
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:17 am

We're havin a party ! CUM OVA!

HAWW!

What else is new? You guys RULE!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:24 am

crypt rules!!! an yeah i know alla bout the history of the u truns. ya told me about a million times already an yer names on the back. we grooved to it tonight. best versions of get offa my thread an i'm down ever!!! the u turns rule!!! party!!!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 5:23 am

Ned, in the spirit of full disclosure - my recent Norton order:

King Khan BBQ Show/Flakes : "Flight 505/Stupid Girl 7" -- Norton 45 - 9653
Screamin' Joe Neal - "R'n'R Deacon" 7" - Norton 45-033
Otis Riley - "R'n'R Riley/Sure Looks Good to Me" 7" - Norton 45-825
Jolly Green Giants - "Busy Body/Caught You Red-Handed" 7" - Norton 45-829
The Evil "I'm Movin' On"/ THE MONTELLS "You Can't Make Me" 7" -
Norton 45-826
The Jaguars - "Railroad Drag/The Dog Catcher" 7" - Norton 45-837
Gino Washington "Out of This World" LP - Norton LP-268
The Alarm Clocks - YEAH! - LP - Norton LP - 285
Nervous Norvus "Stone Age Woo" - CD - Norton CD-303
Nolan Strong & the Diablos "Fortune of Hits" - CD

there's a few CDs in there (lame, I know, save it), but I was trying to maximize my gift certificate...so critique away, 'cause I'm sure you will - you're predictable that way....same ol' Ned....always the same blah blahs...
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 5:24 am

oh, and PARTY!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 5:25 am

And he's totally into Sevendust. Like the rest of us.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 2:49 pm

into Sevendust
i was hoping that would come first.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:23 pm

The Jaguars - "Railroad Drag

I like that song. I have it but never dj it. It's good for reference, but misses the party mark by a few inches.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 3:33 pm

relax you paranoid fuck. i don't even know what half that shit is. but you're right i was gettin ready to blast ya for the gay cd's. whatever. i only went all vinyl again recently myself. i at least give ya credit for disclosin which is more than dcr will do. fag. (dcr.)

ps jolly green giants rule!!!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:05 pm

donk dribbler, are you mentally retarded? do you read what people post? i'm giving you play by play you stupid fuck
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:28 pm

you: i wish my records would come in the mail. i'm really sick of waitin!!!

five minutes pass.

you: they're still not here. i wonder if they're ever comin...

five more minutes pass.

you: maybe i should go over to the guitar center. i wonder if gsa is workin today...
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:34 pm

wow, that was pretty funny. serious. gay gay chumpeon might be right about you.

can't make it up to the guitar center though. i got class in about half hour then back to work.

where i'll keep waiting and letting you know.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 4:37 pm

Evert has done a lot more than you think, but it ain't visible for us.
His website was a static HTML-based website which basically means every band/musician/label had his own page in HTML.
He wants to change it into a dynamic database-driven website which, besides other advantages, makes it lots easier for him to add information to the website in the future. But he has to convert all the info from HTML to the database manually, 100's of hours of work.
Pretty amazing for a guy who's got a full-time job, works as a volunteer at the world famous Vera club, has a girlfriend and is expecting to be a proud daddy in a few months! Oh, and he likes to visit a show also some now and then.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 6:25 pm

It's good for reference

what the fuck does this mean?

are you people actually pretending you're the Library of Congress?
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 6:29 pm

It's good for reference

what the fuck does this mean?

It means, "yeah, I got it, wanna hear it? it's pretty cool."

As opposed to "DUDE! Check THIS SHIT OUT! It's gonna twist your cap back!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 6:36 pm

hahahaha

like people ever visit you
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 6:44 pm

I know, huh?

Really, that was just the way I talk to myself.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 6:53 pm

so anyways how about that bside of Yellow Submarine?
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:00 pm

Huh? What's the flip of that single? I was playing "It's All Too Much" for your sneaky friends when they were over and they flipped. It's on the Yellow Submarine LP.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:03 pm

"It's All Too Much"

Who the fuck hasn't heard that?
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:05 pm

Those Sneaky Pinks fags up until when they were in my living room listening to it. What nerds!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm

I HATE THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:12 pm

GOOD!!!!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 7:17 pm

FUCK YOU, RINGO!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 8:20 pm

No one cares.
Posted: Sep 15, 2006 10:30 pm

y-2=x
still waiting
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 2:42 am

I like it!
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 2:47 am

No one cares.

everyone cares

I read how much all you faggots care every day
"gimmie your address"
"we hate you"
"you did me wrong song"

y'all are so serious you make 9-11 look like a Momenshantz gig
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 2:56 am

mark beef: i keep goin on the goner board tryin to impress evrybody but nobody responds or thinks im funny.

you: shut up an keep pumpin. (this guy is such a loser. too bad gsa wasn't workin today. i wonder how much longer til i get my goner order???)
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 2:59 am

dirk: I think you're funny

head: shut up and keep digging
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 3:02 am

Me: am I talking to myself or is this what I'm saying?

me: I don't know but I like this new form
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 3:07 am

GG Allin: thnaks, now I understand
but it is a little less poetic and more plebian now
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 3:51 am

King Khan BBQ Show/Flakes : "Flight 505/Stupid Girl 7" -- Norton 45 - 9653

Nice choice, buy my new one too!
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 4:16 am

What's this about a flying pasketti monster?
bow down
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 1:50 pm

hey gg- you should grow that ghengis khan mustache again.
Posted: Sep 16, 2006 9:09 pm

hey 'BBQ', keep promoting my stuff.
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 4:21 pm

still waiting
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 7:49 pm

The Jaguars - "Railroad Drag

I like that song. I have it but never dj it. It's good for reference, but misses the party mark by a few inches.

Dave the Spazz played this last night. Turns out it really is the best song ever. It's goin' in my DJ box as soon as I get home!
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 1:48 am

I 'm some old guy who was the lead singer from EVIL. Just happened to find this site and references to EVIL. Norton owes me money!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®