Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:03 am

I just took a soma. Had some vicadin earlier. What else is good?
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:43 am

Desoxyn, if you can find it.
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:59 am

rat poison
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 9:28 am

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERA PERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 9:55 am

A stoma?
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 7:34 pm

Quaalude!! Praise Jesus!!
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 7:39 pm

Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:03 pm

You know, one time i was lying in this hospital bed, and there was like, this rock and roll nurse...
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:09 pm

hydrocodone please.
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:51 pm

Never knew you to be a "Pill-Popper" Joe.
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:52 pm

You never offered me any!
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 11:14 pm

adderal. desoxyn is hard to get out of a doc. tried to buy lortabs from a stripper the other night but she was convinced I was a cop. I got 1 mill xanax to trade. Not a huge fan of benzos but my phone hasnt stop ringing. Junkies mark thier calender . Like fucking clockwork. anytime around the tenth of each month I'm evryones friend.
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 5:22 am

Adderol!!!!! Someone please post me some
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 1:20 pm

Desoxyn may be hard to get out of a doc, but I got some out of a couple of different girls in my time... sick as it is, I prefered it bootleg.
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 5:36 pm

I ate a Darvaset last night, man it felt good. It's been a long time. I'm having a hard time finding pills in the Seattle area. Maybe I don't know the right people. Everyone here is always jacked up on good beer, PNW thunder fuck, white line, and good coffee. Those roofies are the best for my migraines. Haven't been able to find those for since about 1999. I really like those Xanax bars and those blue 10 mill. Valium. GHB also helps me sleep. Sleep and the cops are my only enemy.
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 5:47 pm

i like lortabs and somas. everything else either makes me break out in hives, makes me fall asleep, or makes me stay awake too long. ugh.
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 5:16 am

I ended up with some hydromorphone and a couple of endocets... does anyone have any experience with either one?
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 5:23 am

I got a bottle of 100 Flexoril muscle relaxers in Mexico for 20 bucks.

Not as goner as desoxywhatever, but heavy opiates make me barfy.
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 5:34 am

Whoa, I just Googled Desoxyn.

Yes, please. I likes uppers.
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 6:50 am

DEMEROL!

I snorted one and then crawled into a large cardboard box and invited people to kick the box as hard as they could.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 6:36 pm

Just snorted a 4 mill dilaudid. I hadnt done a K4 in a long time. Its actually aan A4 now Abbot bought out knoll. Looks the same but it embosssed with aan a on the oppisite side than a K. Going grocery shopping.
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 7:06 am

I remember seeing an Elvis documentary about his last days. Though technically not a pill, he enjoyed his vials of liquid cocaine, into which he would dunk those long-ass q-tips they have in hospitals, then shove them up into his sinus.

How did he make it to 42?
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 6:32 pm

I just a sript for 30 thirty millagram adderall.....How much do they sell for? Everyone is bugging me for some but I dont know what to charge.
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 6:38 pm

My boyfriend is having hernia surgery next week. I hope he gets something good.
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 6:40 pm

Damn he's gonna need those. LAY OFF! SHEESH!
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 11:11 pm

Adderall is so tightly controlled here its nuts. You have to (1) have some kind of kid who needs them, (2)you go to the doctor and get em prescribed (you have to take the kid as evidence), (3)you get a script and take it to the pharmacist who then (4) phones the company that makes them and then the company (5)SENDS A PACKET OF 30 TO YOUR PHARMACIST THE NEXT DAY. Christ, it's harder to get hold of than speed.
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 11:23 pm

Not that tight here. I get thirty a month but it classII so no refills I have to go in once a month for a new script. I get it for adult ADHD. Its speed but its counteractive if you have ADHD. Something about neurotransmiterss and a dopamine balancing out with amphetimine. Not sure how it works but I know a lot of peole who love it. I think it was banned in canada for awhile because of cardio problems in some patients.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®