Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / George Lucas FORCE(d) to Answer His Fans!
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 1:58 am

New Star Wars DVD's are a comin', news to me! These DVD's will have the entire ORIGINAL THEATRICAL VERSIONS OF EPISODES 4, 5 and 6! Finally!

And on another disc, included with the brilliant original versions:

The remastered, completely ruined, gayified, pointless, Han Solo shooting Greedo only after Greedo shoots him first, stupid Death Star explosion ring, Boba Fett flirting with chicks in Jabba's castle during a song obviously written by Paula Abdul, Hayden's ghost, turd, turd, turd version. God, did anyone else nearly throw-up when they saw Jabba the Hutt in Episode 4?

Thank you Mr. No-Neck Lucas for finally redeeming yourself after you betrayed your first generation of fans. The people who made you a success in the first place. You will continue to do Our bidding!

So, now I can show my grandchildren the Star Wars films as I saw them for the first time. And we can forget that there ever was an Episode 1, 2 or 3! Nah. I kinda like those, even if they are really bad if you watch them closely enough.

Now, Lucas, get crackin' on the Star Wars television series!
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 1:59 am

This was on the myspace bulletin board! Fucking Star Wars Fans!
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 5:15 am

Have you seen the '78 made for tv christmas special with bea arthur?
that was fantastic.
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 3:05 pm

Just what do you get a Wookie for Christmas if he already owns a comb?
the eternal question.
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:04 pm

Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:10 pm

Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:13 pm

Posted: Sep 9, 2006 8:20 pm

The holiday special rules.
We're gonna get you home to your family chewie in time for Life Day!

Anyone catch Conan when Harrison Ford was on and they kept playin scenes from SW Holiday Special? Priceless!
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 6:58 am

George Lucas only made one good movie and that is THX-1138 and I guess he fucked with that one for the DVD release so the guy can eat my shit-stained thong underwear for all I care.... ... ;;

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®