Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / fuck you ernesto!!!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 6:32 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

so i've been in a blackout since 3:30 yesterday afternoon. still no lectricity as we speak. i though the hurracaine was supposed to wipeout florida or n.o. again. wtf??? an fuck you too con-ed for takin your sweet fuckin time gettin the juice turned back on. alla my beer went bad (at least i was able tio save several by imbibin em) an i haven't been able to spin bftg vol6 side one over n over like i wanna (except in my head). luckily i got my new gaybook an the phone lines still work...
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 6:50 pm

i haven't been able to spin bftg vol6 side one over n over like i wanna

Heart Filled With Love is on side two.
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 6:56 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

no it isn't dickface. i'm beginnin to think you don't even own bftg vol6 on vinyl. fag. an where the fuck is my v-lips cd-r??? not that i'll probably be able to play it antime soon....
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 7:09 pm

Just seeing if you were paying attention.
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:07 pm

well i called con-ed an they said it could be days. a big tree in the park across the street knocked down the power box an i don't even think they've begun workin on it yet. all the towns around us got knocked around. fuck. an the battery on my gaybook is down to about 40%. fuck you ernesto. you fuckin suck!!!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:10 pm

Con-ed is the bigger culprit--Ernesto could not help his strength. Con ed's excuse is "We are lazy and it is Labor Day weekend, chumps."
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:10 pm

ive had a beer go bad on me once...i think the pull tab was already pulled a bit tho. In the Midwest we dont get hurricanes, just wonderful lake effect snow then you cant drive anywhere..unless you own a fucking H2 Hummerfuck thing.
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:12 pm

Wow. You must have one of those new solar powered computers they done been talkin about huh?
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:18 pm

no man it has a battery (which hasn't been recalled yet because it's new.) an the phone lines are still workin. but that's a good idea!!! anyway my batterys gettin down to 35% so i better shut down for now. this is like fuckin appollo 13 or somethin. later. your pal, dirk diggler.
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:51 pm | Edited by: Theresa K

i'm sorry to hear that the westchester and/or rockland counties have no power.

con ed sure is lame - after that several day power outtage in queens a few weeks ago, you'd think they'd be better prepared.

when this happened in LA at xmas time, after entertaining ourselves by watching a DVD on my laptop... my friend and i drove to a starbucks where they did have power, had some coffee and recharged my computer battery and even got online. maybe you wanna do that?
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 9:49 pm

just checkin in quickly. wifey was able to go out an score a six pack of molson still cold from stop an shop. they haven't even started on the tree yet. fuck con-ed!!! could be a couple of days. but you know i have partyables so i guess we'll be okay. ernesto if i ever fuckin catch up with you i'm gonna punch you in the throat, knee ya in the balls an head butta ya. you're fuckin dead!!! alright down to 30%. i better get outta here. memphis we've got a problem...
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 2:07 am

Ernesto rained in my extra room in North Carolina, water everywhere. You cannot trust those Latinos apparently, they will fuck shit up.
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 3:18 pm

still no juice. con-ed really sucks. still haven't started work. down to 15% on the battery. this could be my last post for awhile. pray for me. dirk diggler
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 3:25 pm

work

????????
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 3:45 pm

this could be my last post for awhile

ernesto rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 9:02 pm

poor mrs. diggler
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 11:51 pm

yeah, ernesto fucked with your shit and i'm on vacation in florida right now as i type because ernesto DIDN'T come around this way. apparently jesus hates you, ned. harhar.
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 12:06 am

down to 8% so this is it haters. they started workin on it so we may have power tonight or tomorrow. more cold beer. party!!! woohoo!!! dirk diggler
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 12:22 am

I miss you like crazy, baby.
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 1:27 am

stop cryin you big baby it's just a little rain!!!
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 3:43 am

Hurricane Elvis - three years ago - no power for 13 days - 95 degrees + everyone of those 13 days. Five eighty year old trees down on my property. Midtown a huge pile of rubble for months.
Hurricane Katrina - one year ago - no power for three months - no water, no stores, no nothing. NOLA and the Gulf Coast a huge pile of rubble...still.

Cheer up!
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 4:50 am

alright fianlly got the power back on around 8 tonight. whew!!! con-ed said there were about 40,000 people without lectricity but it was really more like 100,000. fuck. saw my town on the news at 11 an the newsguy was standin in the park i described above!!! anyhoo like they say all's well that ends well. your pal, dirk
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 4:15 pm

WHAT NOW, DIRK? VISIT EVERY TOPIC SINCE SATURDAY AT 3:30 AND POST "YOU FAGS ARE GAY" AT THE BOTTOM?
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 12:16 pm

alla my beer went bad

Aaah. Poor Dingleberry...
Posted: Sep 22, 2006 3:12 pm

It amazes me how hurricane ravished citizens with no electricity still manage to post frequently on the internet.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®