Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jerry Lewis Telethon.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:27 pm

Dont Forget...!! he might buy the farm, live on TV this Labor Day weekend. Oh and Happy Labor Day Goner people!!! "Tympany..!!" -Ed McMahon. ( he too might buy the farm..always excitement on JLT)
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:39 pm | Edited by: Alisa

I thought he almost bought the farm a coupla years ago on air? And, Ed McMahon is still alive??

My favorite JLT memory involves me and my first real boyfriend, his wacko Catholic parents, my absent mother assenting, and the two us convincing both of our sets of parents (we were 16) that we wanted to stay up all night together in the wacko Catholic parents' house and watch the telethon. For Jerry's kids. This was 25 years ago. They said yes, and we "did it" all night in the den to the telethon.
Go Jerry!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:43 pm

Not ther clip I was looking for but this will do for now:
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:44 pm

we "did it" all night in the den to the telethon

pullout caller!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64wYoKRLbOo

Not a very good choice for a MD song, eh? "You'll never walk alone". Uh, you'll never walk...

I highly recommend the movie "King of Comedy". The real Jerry Lewis!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:58 pm

I highly recommend the movie "King of Comedy". The real Jerry Lewis!

great flick!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 7:29 pm

I can't believe that we used to stay up all night watching this before alcohol, just O'Boises and Cherry 7up.
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 8:16 pm

and laughing and making fun of crippled chilluns...in wheelchairs. Man, we was wrong fo dat.. i blame my friend Matt T in Traverse City for making us evil handicap haters.
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 12:53 am

man JLT is tv version of freak show from the olden days. when it's not labor day weekend, watch T-B-N with purplehaired bitch and wait for one of yahweh's practical jokes.

at least both of us work with individuals with disablities now. +3 to karma points, -6 points to poker face.
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 6:29 pm

does Jerry Lewis even make apperances on these telethons anymore???
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®