Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / FUCK NOLA!!!
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 4:17 pm

Movin ' to LA with muscle!!!
hope the next cane comes soon!!!
fuck nola!!!
fuck everyones pride about beeing back!!!
fuck savin' it!!!
it was better before it was saved, before everyone moveed here and goubler was forced out!!!
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:04 pm

If you're really moving out west, you've gotta play some shows up here in the Yay Area.
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:14 pm

When? I'm playin' in LA with Haunted George in October.
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:27 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

When? I'm playin' in LA with Haunted George in October.
Schooley, did you and Guilty Hearts get a show up in SF/Oakland? A couple weeks ago, Edgar said he was trying to set something up and have us open for you guys.
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:38 pm

wait, Louie, do you mean LA as in LOUISIANA, not L.A. meaning Los Angeles right? cause they have quakes and shit out there. that's the last thing you need right now.
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:49 pm

Shit, now the only reason I would go to NOLA is to see the French Orgy Room assuming it's still there...
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 7:58 pm

French Orgy Room

Ewwww.....do tell
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:01 pm

I don't know shit about it. I just heard it's a huge room with some foam matting, condoms and really ugly sexually promiscuous swingers...
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:02 pm

Louie, you would HATE Los Angeles. Seriously. I am here right at this very moment. I grew up here and I hate it! ITs not the fantastic film-noir town it was in the 50s and 60s.... or even the interesting place it was in the 70s.

Dude, the 80s happened and it has been pretty god-awful ever since. The weather is fantastic, yes... but we have earthquakes, droughts followed by torrential rains, landslides, mudslides and everybody is obsessed w/ their looks. It is a culture of self-deprivation in the land of plenty. And one thing we got plenty of: traffic. Bad traffic.

Maybe fuck NOLA, but there's 49 other states and who knows how many cities that you'd like better
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:14 pm

No kidding! I have a lot of old friends moving down there for one reason or another and god knows if they don't all come back nancy boy-ed OUT! It is hilarious.
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:14 pm

I would recommend the Twin Cities to you but you wouldn't like the food, or the weather, or the people...
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:16 pm

The weather is fantastic, yes... but we have earthquakes, droughts followed by torrential rains, landslides, mudslides

Nice fuckin weather indeed.
?
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:37 pm

well - the torrential rains only last 3 days at a time - and it maybe rains 10 days in the aggregate...all year

which is why everything gets washed away by one little rain shower

everyone i know who had to escape the Katrina, or who, like me is kind of a hobo....is looking for someplace more permanent to live.

i return to southern california because i was born & raised here and own a house here, so there's the convenience factor (and now i am digging up the drive way replacing an old clay pipe w/ a steel one - because tree roots invaded the clay pipe and we had our own miniature flood a couple weeks ago)

however - and i know many people here who have toured alot and probably share this sentiment - when you have seen so many places and what they offer - its really hard to figure out where you'd like to live because you feel like there are so many options... yet each option seems to have a MAJOR drawback...

sorry Louie - i'm not picking on your decision.... but i think that after the honeymoon is over, you'll probably hate this place as much as everyone else does
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 8:57 pm

I don't know if Edgar got us a show yet or not. I'm comin' out anyway!

Even James Ellroy couldn't hack LA anymore. He lives in KC now.

Hellhole, perhaps, but nice to visit. I hope I get to go to the Amoeba in Hollywood this time. Last time I tried there was a bomb threat and they had all the streets around it blocked off. I'm just lookin' forward to getting out of town.
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 9:21 pm

i'm so sick of the NOLA pride everyone has...most of em only lived hear 10 month before the storm...
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 9:43 pm

i'm so sick of the NOLA pride everyone has...most of em only lived hear 10 month before the storm...

Your answer

i know how that shit goes..
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 9:46 pm

Its not that LA is a hellhole, Schooley - its that so many idiots decided they wanted to live here and it seems like millions of people, 100% of them idiots, all moved here in 1987 and have stayed and taken over.

I feel sorta like this:

but in reference to LA/CALIF
Posted: Aug 31, 2006 10:49 pm

I hate gutterpunks.I hate people that live in the bywater and act like they are so cool and bad-ass cause they live in "the HOOD!"
I've heard so many gutter punks that live in the bywater say "I live in the 9th ward!"
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 2:02 am

Yeah but me and mucile can destroy anything for a few months...and beeing that i don't like PUNK, i could just go see FASTER PUSSYCAT reunions everyweek...it'l be good for a while
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 2:24 am

are you really moving to L.A.? what's up? got to get out of the Parish? what's up man? I can see it. you've been working hard. I thought you were going on tour though? try L.A. for a few weeks---BUT DON'T GET SUCKED IN .....Remember when we strayed at that sleazy hotel in Hollywood with Hench? HAHAHAHAHA ! GENIUS!
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 2:39 am

HA i knew i could get this thread rollin' again!

really though. my upper back is permantly numb, and i have shooting pains under my rib cage for a week now...can't even tie my shoes without getting outta breath!!!

need to disappear for a while...
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 2:47 am

you should move to boston. that's a city where king louie could really take over. than again i could see you on sunset turnin tricks for the rich bitches from beverly hills. either or.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 3:14 am

i could see you on sunset turnin tricks for the rich bitches from beverly hills. either or.

wrong boulevard, my friend.
men hustle on santa monica blvd in west hollywood

men who hustle ladies have brokers/pimps/agents...
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 3:20 am

you should move to boston. that's a city where king louie could really take over

That place is so damn straight pretty much anyone on this board would take it by storm. Louie might kill it.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 6:00 am

I loved LA last time I was there, T-Money an Bubs saw Slash, I ate lunch at the Rainbow room and the bartender at the Scene let us play two nights in a row. Also the lovely Miss Erika lives there, and you can get Chili Chese fries at 4:30 AM in an old fashioned diner. Mark Motherbaugh's studio is on Sunswt Strip and it's so perfectly obnoxious green, man, I just love that town...lotta grumpy old russion immagrants that hang out on their porches and are shaped like pears. Lotta crazy old glittery hollywood ladies. Starijg at plastic surgery is entrancing. the beach.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 6:11 am

Starijg at plastic surgery is entrancing.

its really interesting and amusing as a visitor.... but if you lived in it, it would start to eat your insides out....

it was great to have the tan lines here though! i love it when i park my car and the first people i see are t-money and bubba!
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 2:51 pm

no loomis should be out on sunset with the girls by those cheesy motels an stuff. shirtless with aviator shades. or maybe on hoolywood an highland by that massage parlor gettin overflow from the walk of fame. iseen thatguy from the long ryders there wearin shorts an tube sox pulled up to his knees back in the 80's so there must be somethin goin on.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 2:52 pm

I like the cliffs in Play Misty For Me.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 5:00 pm

I love it as a visitor when I am not having to get to work every day. I does have everything you need and more--good place to spend a winter.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 5:14 pm

I've never been to California.....only state besides Hawaii I haven't been...
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 5:43 pm

I like the cliffs in Play Misty For Me

Those are in Carmel - that's northern CA (about 100 miles south of SF). It's purty in California. Seriously. It's unbeatable. Beach, mountains, lakes, ocean, dairy land, wine country, redwood forests. Totally worth a visit.

Everyone I know who has ever lived in L.A. for any period of time has hated it passionately. In the bad way. As in, the I-want-to-kill-myself way. As a native (northern) Californian, this has included members of my own family and countless friends.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 6:09 pm

This band I was in tried to have a go at LA, even though we were only there for a few months, I liked it. Had a house in Echo Park on top of a hill....good times...plenty of good food, records, nice weather. I thought I was gonna hate it, but I liked it.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 7:14 pm

I'll be in nola for the first time in october.
Im pretty pumped.
All I wanna do is eat tons of ridiculously great food...and find good cheap drugs.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 7:21 pm

Everyone I know who has ever lived in L.A. for any period of time has hated it passionately.

Can they explain WHY they hated it? A lot of people tell me they just hate the "Hollywood" thing - and I can completely see and agree with that. That LA is in the business of illusion, smoke & mirrors and that a huge part of it is SO FAKE.

As someone who was born in LA and lived in ACTUAL LA during the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s, it is my experience that there was a DISTINCT "sea change" (as "they" like to call it) in the mid/late 80s that was characterized by a huge influx of out-of-state people moving to Southern California for either a "better life" or worse yet - to "make it", a Reagan-era destruction of the culture (it hit here much harder than it hit the rest of the country - and it hit Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez EVEN WORSE, as that's where the Reagan ranch is - and that's also where my parents lived and the whole invasion of the Secret Service up there made it felt like you were living "1984") and a "gentrification"/real estate development move that ripped out the heart and soul of noir-ish LA.

I left LA in the mid-80s - and actually spent the 10 years between 1976 and 1986 living in LA half the year and in London the other. Returning to LA from London always gave me a few re-adjustment days to see my hometown as outsiders saw it, and that's how I could see, feel and identify this huge shift from organic LA to a Los Angeles that was turning into the expected destination of those invaders who adopted LA as their new home, bringing with them all the bullshit they thought they were leaving behind. Not unlike the Pilgrims who left England supposedly to be able to practice their own religion, but ended up being the conservative, puritanical and close-minded foundation of America that one can probably draw a direct line to today's right wingers from. (bad sentence structure, I know... just spewing)

Northern California and Southern California have always been at odds - culturally and politically. This state is HUGE and could really be two or three states. Its all about the water - just like in the movie "Chinatown." Its all about the business in this state as well - from the port business (SF and LA are both big ports for bringing cars in, as well as other goods from Asia) to the agribusiness. Then there's the Hollywood business in the South and the Computer/Digital business in the North. There's agribusiness everywhere - the North has the bulk of the wine, but for my money, the Central Coast is the unsung super-producer of exported wine. There's farming everywhere too.

I do believe that what is hate-able about LA has nothing to do with LA natives, but is the direct result of LA being one of the more desirable destinations of the 80s. The 80s brought about a lot of cultural destruction... and that includes the destruction of cities' personalities and quirks. LA is just one of many
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 7:44 pm

Anyone ever read Strange Angel: The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons by George Pendle? It explains why Los Angeles and California in general became such a hotbed for cults and wacky religions. It's also got some good info on L. Ron Hubbard and his scheming ways.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 7:47 pm

I love LA. I always enjoy visiting. And while I'm sure a lot of it is about illusion, smoke, & mirrors, it never seems to be that way when I get away from Hollywood, Bev. Hills, Santa Monica. For instance, there's a lot of neat little suburbs in the Valley (don't ask me which ones- they all run together) that don't look like they've changed in 40 years. I could never live down there, though. The traffic up here is bad enough. And it's gotten as expensive down there as the Bay Area. During the Dot Com boom, a lot of Bay Area folks moved to LA for cheaper rents. Many of them moved back 'cuz they're now paying more than what they'd pay up here.

And what's the deal with that subway system down there? Does anyone ride it? I rode it a year or 2 after it opened. It was a Friday afternoon and they were giving away free rides as an incentive to get people to use it. The cars were STILL only 1/3 full at about 6pm. Weird.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 7:59 pm

And what's the deal with that subway system down there? Does anyone ride it?

I ride it all the time! Its $1.25 per ride or $3 for an all day pass. It beats the hell out of driving over the hill! Last winter, I was staying in Toluca Lake and it was the easiest, fastest & cheapest way to go from the Valley to Hollywood, Downtown, etc. Problem is that it shuts down at midnight. Also - it doesn't cover the area very well. I guess it is a non-stop work in progress.

I did go from downtown LA to Long Beach recently and it took only about 30 minutes. Driving to Long Beach is unpredictable at best.

The neat little suburbs in the Valley are indeed cute and I am taking photos of all the old signage and buildings before some developer decides they have to go. There's a great Bob's Big Boy w/ car hops and everything in Burbank - for-real hot rodders show off their cars there on some specific night.

There's also another couple of books that explain why LA and California are the way they are. I recommend both of them: City of Quartz by Mike Davis and The King of California, THe Making of a Secret American Empire by Mark Arax and Rick Wartzman

City of Quartz is your basic intellectual Marxist tome, incredibly well-written and researched; The King of California reads like a newspaper and/or bio pic epic background research paper about how one man who grew cotton in California made the government dance to his tune so that he could become an agriculture mogul. Both are rich in California history.

Finally - the traffic in LA is enough to make you want to carry a gun in your car and shoot idiots... but you don't because it would only cause more traffic build-up and jams. People here do NOT know how to drive and also the streets were never designed for the volume of traffic that's here. There are some really poorly designed traffic flow patterns around some poorly designed consumer centers (ie: malls)

Yes, LA is overpriced. I remember when Silver Lake and Echo Park were so affordable, you'd wonder who got killed in the place you were looking to rent. now you'd have to be making 6 figures to even think about renting there, let alone buy
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 8:31 pm

the number one thing i hate about la is theresa k. what a fuckin blowhard...
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 8:35 pm

I shouldn't get started on the turn this thread has taken. The water issues, traffic, housing prices, etc... I'm a city planner and could go on for days about this stuff. I won't. That said, I totally agree that the Cali is crazy diverse - I love it all! But I'm certainly biased as a fourth-generation Californian. My peeps are are/were ranchers, fruit-growers, construction trades and movie biz - very typical cross-section of Californians in my family. I've lived elsewhere, but came back.

Friends who have moved to L.A. in recent years didn't/don't like it at all. They cite the same things you dislike about L.A., Theresa - fake "Hollywood" atmosphere and a surprising number of right wingers. You don't really see that stuff as a visitor, I guess. Also, there's certainly an outsiders' idea of what L.A. is like - a mystique, glamour and charm - when people haven't lived there before. Maybe that gets demystified in people's minds when they move there and realize how same it is to other places? I don't know. I'm guessing here.

I really like Los Angeles, but have never lived there myself. My step-mom grew up there in the 40s & 50s, my siblings grew up there in the 60s, 70s & 80s, and my grandpa was a cinematographer for almost 60 years. I love visiting there and I used to visit very often. All my family members who grew up there relocated from the L.A. area in the late 80s/early 90s and are very sad now when they go back for a visit - they say there is little left of the genuine "small town" feel in the many beautiful old neighborhoods that once were so unique.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 8:49 pm

get a room at the highland gardens an tell 'em action man sent ya. you won't have any problems. you could wreck the place. plus lotsa moms take their teenage girls to hollywood to make it an stay there. lotsa action. beer in the soda machine. that kinda deal. you could work on thecorner a block away.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 8:50 pm

All my family members who grew up there relocated from the L.A. area in the late 80s/early 90s and are very sad now when they go back for a visit - they say there is little left of the genuine "small town" feel in the many beautiful old neighborhoods that once were so unique.

my sentiments exactly
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 9:06 pm

Can they explain WHY they hated it?

When i went down a few years ago to escape the suicidal PDX winter and see my friend marry ice skater Scott Hamilton (no, he is not gay, but he is a tiny man and makes omelets with american cheese slices), I ended up escaping their mansion out in in Agourra Hills (that drive from there to Malibu is AMAZING) and staying with a friend in Echo Park for a little bit. I loved it. Great houses and if you had a car, you could get to Silverlake and Los Feliz easy to go to shops, movies, good eats easy.

Anyway, I met a girl from South Carolina and we hung out a bit and she fucking was HATING it there. She said it was because everyone was so shallow and fake and boring and snobbish for no fucking reason. She said if they had a reason to be snobs it would be one thing, but because they were so fucking boring, they had no call to be that way. So that was her reason. I told her to blow it off, but I am sure that shit would get to me if I had to spend more than a month there. I was in a crazy good mood the whole time there, myself. All that SUN. Love it.
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 10:01 pm

Louie should move in with April!

ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED BY DTRAIN.

YOUR WELCOME!
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 10:43 pm

Its $1.25 per ride or $3 for an all day pass.
That is dirt cheap, unlike the BART up here. It costs more than that just to go one stop on BART and there is no all day pass available.

Problem is that it shuts down at midnight. Also - it doesn't cover the area very well.
Just like BART!

Do a lot of people ride that train now? The one only time I rode it, was when the system was just getting started. I figured it would HAVE to catch on eventually. I liked how each station seemed to have a decor that reflected its neighborhood. That station near Hollywood and Vine was pretty cool.

What's that LA subway system called anyway?
Posted: Sep 1, 2006 10:51 pm

the over all transportation system is the METRO RAIL -
each of the subway lines is referred to by its color code - the red line,. the blue line, etc

its not exactly a crowded train - but i ride in the middle of the day - so i have no way of knowing if it is a commuter thing. i did ride out to long beach from LA around commuter time, and the train was pretty full and people were standing

the stations are all still quite clean and wel designed/organized and the machines, for the most part seem to work. there are no humans in 90% of the stations to help you though. but i think that's pretty much the case everywhere. i never though i'd say i miss the days of the NYC token booth clerk
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 12:17 am

Really didn't care for LA myself. NYC prices & you're surrounded by mostly shallow plastic people. If you're not totally gorgeous or incredibly rich then you'll prolly be bored as hell. Anything I ever had glittery hollywood dreams about turned out to be brutally disappointing. Beach looks nice- but it's still too fuckin cold to really enjoy a good swim most the year (growing up in S Florida kinda spoiled me for that, I guess). Traffic was stupid. Everything was overpriced. They don't strip in the strip bars where you can drink alcohol- all that pasties & g-string crap.

I'd still like to visit San Diego- primarily as my starting point for a Baja Mexico fear & loathingesque tour. NoCal is nicer- but still not my scene. Just not a fan of Cally. The west is the best- but I prefer the north, dark rainy winters n all.

Louie- if you make out west again, make sure you come visit yer peeps up here in Portland! It's been too long!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 12:43 am

the damn place still draws those with the Hollywood land ambition..so the turnover is constant..new dreamers all the time.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 1:01 am

Louie,LA's great and all,but i wouldn't live there forever. A couple of months there might do ya good but living in LA/Hollywood proper might burn you out in the long run.

If you really wanna live there i'd suggest Long Beach or the Gulfport,MS of SoCal San Pedro. I have no idea how far those places are to the "real" Action but those were the places down there i liked best ( just seeing the El Segundo exit immdiately lauched a million "Sanford And Son" jokes at once in my brain). I'm sure others will think differently.

Or you could move to San Diego.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 2:01 am

San Diego is in the heart of the VERY CONSERVATIVE Southern California. Say what you will about Hollywood and L.A. - its Orange County and south of there where the people you really love to hate reside and rule.

Being close to where the "action" is - is as you might guess, completely contingent upon what you do - there's stuff going on in Pedro, but more often than not, I see Pedro & South Bay people in the city. Silver Lake, Echo Park, Glendale, Highland Park - that's where the live music is

Also - most people outside of California and California business and real estate circles are probably not aware that there is a long-term plan to move the port/shipping center of California away from the Port of Los Angeles/San Pedro area and up to Oxnard. That will change the center of commerce - making things shift northward...probably making the Valley way more attractive despite its shortcomings (for me, that means 20 degrees hotter than the beach side of the hill). It will probably do wonders for public transportation as well.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:02 am

LA just didn't feel right to me. not to mention, i was in LAX the day we declared war. fucked.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:07 am

I've linked this before, but I'll link it again.

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB114981650181275742-sOx58NXvfKz2 szefZXutgTSbaDI_20070608.html?mod=rss_free

C'mon King Louie, you don't want to suffer through yet another man-made natural disaster...
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:08 am

Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:12 am

Fuck it didn't work. Go to the California's Fucked thread to read it. It could be total bullshit, but who knows...
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:20 am

I haven't traveled to any seismically unsound areas before, but I think earthquakes would be kind of unnerving...
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:21 am

loomis ain't listenin to you ladies yap about your fuckin california experiences. he's down with dirk diggler. we're closin this fuckin la deal an i'm goin out to produce your next album. we'll figure it all out when i get there. i got the connects in cali.

i fuckin lived on balboa island in newport beach in '69. lived in hollywood for a couplea months in the mid 80's an fullerton when i was in the pontiac bros. it's time for the loominator general to move on from all this downtrodden goner shit an get what is rightly his in the world. he would clean up in la. but in still think beantown might be a good idea too. he could make a lot of money there. an i know they have an ace store too. he could be like the monoman of hardware!!! king loomis rules!!!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 3:25 am

dirk, my birthplace and home town/state can't wait for you to return.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 4:13 am

why do you feel compelled to comment on every fuckin thing on this board theresa??? shut the fuck up. you suck!!!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 4:14 am

actually dirk, i live to taunt you.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 8:32 am

actually dirk, i live to taunt you

hooray!!!!
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 2:50 pm

why do you feel compelled to comment on every fuckin thing on this board theresa??? shut the fuck up. you suck!!!

EASY DIRK, YOUR GAY IS SHOWING.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 9:30 pm

Danm!!! a few days and this thing is a real classic goner thread...I was really think ing it would be a good place to dissapear for a while...not make the scean..."sonic reducer style"...loomis

OK!!! I won't go...everyone happy now?
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:53 pm

Hey Louie, I hear what you're saying about the bullshit NOLA pride. You are right. Every person I know who has called me a traitor for not going back, and everyone I know who has gotten a "8-29-05" tattoo, sure as hell they weren't born there. Fuck 'em.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 11:44 pm

I hear ya. New York as a city and the folks here have been good to me. I want to visit the West Coast. If you move there. I'll have another reason. Wanna meet at Joshua Tree?
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 11:56 pm

...Gone to BAKERSFIELD. Poor out a little on the curb for Buck.
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 11:57 pm

I hear ya WEIRDO!!!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 12:11 am

Every person I know who has called me a traitor for not going back, and everyone I know who has gotten a "8-29-05" tattoo, sure as hell they weren't born there. Fuck 'em.

Exactly......go do some coke and complain about drug-related crime assholes.....I put 30 years in, that's enough for now...
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 2:22 am

...And when did they start calling the 9th ward the BYWATER?
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 9:20 am

Is Palms still happening? Ever since Eddie Flowers left I'm sure it's gone downhill... It's a bitchen' cross-section of peeps on their way up and down. There's a mosque, krishna temple, next to the Masonic lodge, India restaurants, Versailles- comida cubana chico- , Campos, Brazillian, thai...And the Museum of Jurassic Technology is in Palms also. The place is full of more pathos in one block than all of Echo parque...
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 11:55 pm

king louie, come to LA. i love it here. the air is toxic though. hope you don't have allergies.
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 12:12 am

Louie i'm glad you're staying. All the 8/29/05 tattoo poseurs oughta be gone in another 10 months anyway.
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 11:23 pm

who wants louie to move to Boston?
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 7:36 pm

Bakersfield is great. I go there all the time. Tour Europe our in the Summer to get away from the 100 degree heat.

Having not lived in LA prior to the glory years before the 92' riots, it's alright with me. Just be prepared for all of the trendoids. Half of the straight guys here would be presumed fagola away from the coasts.
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 9:02 pm

sucka's better start getting in line to get "9/29/06" tatoos on thier arms now, cause sept. 29th 2006 is when Hurricane Pendleton is hitting Memphis with catagory 5 rock and roll!!! get ready cause Louie is gonna be in the eye of the storm, and Wierdo aka "midtown dadday" aka "the nash roberts of Memphis" is gonna be tracking the storm all the way till landfall....an dme and mike will be riding the whirlwind......anyone that don't want to go under the thunder better take refuge in the Pyramid Arena, cause that's the only place to be safe....
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 10:45 pm

I hate gutterpunks.I hate people that live in the bywater and act like they are so cool and bad-ass cause they live in "the HOOD!"

These fucktards infest everywhere. They're so opressed.
Posted: Sep 5, 2006 10:54 pm

you should probably move to ATL. shits about to blow up.
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 3:41 am

HURRICANE PENDLETON???

If we're gonna be Hurricane Pendleton, we might have to break out the all-new set...

"Kidnapperrrrrrr..., Kidnapperrrrrrr..."
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 4:05 am

some brain damaged scum fuck was singing "Hotel California" on the bus today, they kicked him off.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 12:45 am

I can't belive I missed this thread.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 12:47 am

Movin ' to LA with muscle!!!

yeah louie whatever
happened this hairbrained scheme?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®