Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / cheap flights
Posted: Aug 30, 2006 9:06 pm

anyone know of any place to find cheap flights. also, what days are the cheapest to fly, flying from chicago to new york. i've only flown once, and that was from chicago to paris, so i don't know shit about this sort of thing
thanks
Posted: Aug 30, 2006 9:45 pm

sidestep.com

and if you want to do a lot of research yourself, wednesday is the day each week's new fares and specials are published. in addition to checking all the cheap airfare sites like sidestep, orbitz, travelocity, etc., check the airlines directly. a couple of them have these grids that show you how moving your travel dates by a day can save you a huge bundle

from chicago to NY - your cheapest airlines include: southwest, ata, air tran, midway
however, i've been able to get competitive fares from "real" airlines on that route - like american and continental

on the other hand - if you have 18-20 hours to kill, the train is about $95 each way

probably Midway to LGA will have the most flights and best fares.
i think that flying O'Hare to JFK might possibly give you the worst airport experiences in your life, both coming and going....
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®