Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / New Beasts of Bourbon Record!!!
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 4:23 pm

I saw Tex Perkins do an acoustic set with Tim Rogers last night. After the show, he said the Beasts just recorded a new album, and they're looking for a label to put it out. He was hoping AC/DC's label that would pick it up. So, it's gonna be several months, but it IS coming.

Anyway, he said he was suprised by how well it came out. He also said they would do a US tour once it was released.

Fuck yeah.
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 8:19 pm

I'm surprised with how well it came out too. There's some real sleazy made up on the spot stuff which is the highlight for me. It's actually a great Beasts record.
Posted: Aug 28, 2006 8:38 pm

I hear that they actually played some shows in Europe and the shows were great.....
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 4:54 am

Bitchin'. I'm down with the mighty Beasts.
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 10:15 am

Some of the shows I've seen in the last two years or so Tex particularly has been sleepwalking though them, but recently something seems to've clicked again and they really hit it. When they're on they're unbeatable. I think they've worked out that label/management shit too.
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 4:09 pm

Rich!!! I tried emailin' ya but the Dropkick email don't work no mo'. What's goin' on?!?!
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 4:53 pm

Just changing servers, should be back up in a couple of days. I got your Myspace message and have been meaning to reply but I'm having trouble with the inherent gayness of Myspace messaging.
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 4:57 pm

C'mon, man. Send me a long-assed email. I'm fuckin' bored.
Posted: Aug 29, 2006 5:07 pm

Alright mate, I'll fill you in on the latest horror stories tomorrow. It's late enough now and I gotta get.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®