Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hey Dirk!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 4:48 am

Hey Dirk Buzz Killer Rottentot (me) is back Woo Hoo! Who is in the Wrong Numbers and when are they playing. Are they like the Lyres and Dmz like you wanted? Thanks for turnng me on the bands. now I'm a "busy man!" Rock on!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 5:32 am

We sound like the Wrong Numbers and nobody ain't never heard nothing like it before.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 7:06 am

Hi Bazooka Joe I guess your in the band? What do you play?
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 4:50 pm

Bass and 1/3 mastermind.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 4:59 pm

he's on bass an management (an percocets). i had to fire mike sniper because his band sounds gay. an he's busy. bein gay. he's a busy gay. glad you like the mono man stuff. he rules. check him out live sometime if you can. the wrong numbers will be playin out an recordin soon. bazooka joe's been workin on goin down to talk to someone at delancey bar for about six months now. eventually somebody will probably just offer us a gig...
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 5:05 pm

How could they not? Japan is gonna flip.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 5:54 pm

eventually somebody will probably just offer us a gig...

interesting I thought you had a "residency there"

...we're startin a fall residency at the delancey bar or somethin.

frankly I'm surprised at you Dirk for bending the truth...you've always struck me as honest.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:00 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

the wrong numbers are not bound to your concepts of reality, nasty. an the truth is gonna hurt when we kick your asses in november.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:07 pm

keep calling her nasty & I'll shove a boot in your mouth douchebag.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:08 pm

not to mention - your 'band' won't be ready to play a show by November.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:12 pm

Don't worry Bill, I'll teach him a lesson.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:12 pm

yeah i'm real scared of you bill. i'd gladly knock your teeth in any day. an if your woman wants to get on here an play with the big boys she better be prepared to take her lumps. my band is ready any time. all we need is one practise and a couple of six packs. prepare to lose, fag.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:13 pm

I'm listening to Crime right now and i just wrote us about 7 killers.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:14 pm | Edited by: cococomas

see you in November old man. try not to have a heart attck when I'm pounding your face into hamburger.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 6:19 pm

it's amusin how you an your wife always crawl outta your holes whenever i get some action goin on the goner board. you two are really sad an pathetic.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 7:07 pm

you two are really sad an pathetic.

more sad and pathetic than saying "whenever i get some action goin on the goner board"

yeah, man, you really start a lotta action here...way to go!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 7:29 pm

yeah! party!
woo hoo!
I just went out to lunch & got a Yeungling & a burrito from the store - party! Now I'm kickin it listening to the MC5 & washing down a couple of my wife's prescription drugs! - did I ever tell you about the time I blah blah blah....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 7:35 pm

Too bad Ned caught onto our plan to ride his "goner board action" coattails...

That is all.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 8:45 pm

Drik -
The posters always fight with you! But don't worry you have Bazzoka Joe on your side, and you have been nice to me so I will be your friend to as long as you don't call my "a fag." Kids do that in school to kids like me who are in bands and maybe that happend to you too so I undersand.
You should just shut them up by saying "we dont have any show yet but we're working on it so look out because we're gonna ROCK even better then the Action swingers woo hoo! You can't hit someone over the board so Im not scared - rock on!" The Wroing Numbers are a 3 piece band? Do you have an organ player like Monoman?
Party hardy
Buzz Killer
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 9:08 pm

We have a bunch of "organ players" waiitng backstage for us.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 9:23 pm

Hi Bazooka Joe -

Ha! "Organ donars wanted!" Thats great that so many people want to to be in your band but I thought you didn't paly a show yet!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:14 pm

don't worry buzz killer rottentot i would never call you or the hipshakes a fag. gotta support the younger generation. besides you guys aren't bitter an jealous like the cocohomos. they're desperate to "make it" an they feel like if they attack me it will make a name for them. i guess eric o.'s approval isn't enough...

party on!!! woohoo!!!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:25 pm

ha!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:37 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

i'm almost tempted to buy the cocohomos single just so i can laugh at theses losers an their lame attempt to rock. but then i think why waste $5 on them??? they're from chcicago an nothin good ever came outta chicago excpet chess. plus i hate husband an wife routines. nothin gayer. at least nastylisa's mom used to blow steve miller. all nastylisa ended up with was gay bill...
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:44 pm

all nastylisa ended up with was gay bill...

Thank you for the title to our first full length.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:45 pm

Edited by: dirk diggler

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:51 pm

never trust a bearded soundguy with an adat.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:53 pm

Never trust dirk. Period.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:54 pm

if i were you i wouldn't trust me eithetr. i'm out to destroy your lame way of life.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:56 pm

Dear Dirk,
I am going home from work now. When I'm at work I get bored and in addition to reading magazines, I play internet games and post on message boards. You are the equivelant of "Marble Madness" and "People Magazine" to me, so thanks for making my 7.5 hours of work tollerable.

your friend.
nastylisa
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:57 pm

Whatever, you short, too-drunk-and-wasted-to-go-see-people-you-profess-to-like-that-you-pro bably-promised-you-were-going-to-see-them-but-you-won't-because-you're -a-liar. Have fun chatting with the kids!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 10:58 pm

"People Magazine"
Now that is true. He's a Party-lines man. Tow the line there, shorty.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:02 pm

hey gay bill maybe you can workon your nasty retarded wife's spellin when she eventually gets home from whatever guy's house she's at tonite an finds you curled up in the fetal position cryin...
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:04 pm

Well, I guess there is one thing you can be trusted for. You've got the best gay-dar around. You spot 'em like a pansy pro.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:05 pm

Maybe that should be the name of your band: The Pansy Patrol.
You're first album? Man Swords at 11
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:07 pm

i guess you canget really bitter as the uncool bearded guy who everybody uses for his sound equipment in town...
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:09 pm

Yep. I support music. Glad to do it.
What do you do? Other than bitch and moan. Over and over again. And lie.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:12 pm

you mean other than make six of my own records an have two labels that had over 20 releases??? nothin much...
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:25 pm

Educate us dirk. Tell us why we have to love you. I got two LPs of yours. That's it. Otherwise, you sound pretty sour grapes whith the "nobody understands me" schtick. Way to Goth-o-rama.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:29 pm

Also, did you do all that with your own money? Or were you just some kind of "scout" for the corporations?
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:31 pm

i never once said anybody has to love me or understand me. what's your fuckin problem??? somebody kick this bearded fucker in the balls fo me tonite at the bucc!!!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:37 pm

Wrong venue, jack ass.
My problem is with you cuttin' down on shit you haven't even heard. Like some kind of People Magazine review...
Half the people you talk shit to, you've never even met or heard.
Dirk, why you got to get personal with shit you NOTHING about?
I know these people. I've heard 'em and like 'em alot. Check that, I've heard them LIVE (which you wouldn't condescend to get off your self-believed Royal Throne to go to a fucking show), and I bought their records to support them.
I don't need you to tell me you opened for the Ramones to know to go out and buy a record.
Tired of your Barnum Bailey tactics.
Just try to be real.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:43 pm

oh jack i thought you were a little better than to stoop to the crazy jenna/joe petulance this is our community bullshit. you really are a fag. you played yourself beard fuck. i got no use for you anymore. fuck off.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:47 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

I'd extend that fuck off to you, too, dirk.
Yep. Truth is, there actually are people on this board that see each other in real life. What a fucking 'tard. And you got no "use" for me? If that's all you can see, you're as corporate as they come.
And as far as playing, yep. I got a gig. Have some more of your wife's drugs. Family first!
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:58 pm

yeah i'm real corporate. you're the one who gets up an goes to work every mornin. i figured out how to take my punk rock principles an stay true to them into middle age. when you fags are my age yopu won't even be interested in this kinda shit anymore. an i've met plenty of people off this board too like bazooka joe, andy, theresa, goner rhea an more who are really cool people. it's only the insecure fags like you an lametrain an crazy jenna who have to come off all high school about this shit. i was doin this before you were probably born. an my association w/ mr. goner goes back 10 years. i'm not a real joiner an don't need a group of people to define myself like you. i always went it alone. an half of this music you love wouldn't even be around if it hadn't been for me. you got a lot to learn about punkrocknroll or whatever you call it. i suggest you read the liner notes to a fistfull of rocknroll or trouser press or somethin an educate yourself before you start openin your clueless mouth an spewin a stream of shit.
Posted: Aug 19, 2006 11:59 pm

Ned - why don't you guys play with us in NYC? Will the "Wrong Numbers" even be ready to play by then?....doubtful...you'll be too busy talking about how so&so rules & how you listened to this record & blah blah blah & we just got wasted on beer & my wife's pills (too sad)....but why even offer - you won't accept AND you won't even come see us play in NYC when we do get there so whats the point?....it'll be alot of double-talk & backtracking & made up bullshit....I'm sure you'll have a witty retort for me ONCE AGAIN, but who gives a shit?...my wife is the most beautiful person in the world & she rules...end of story...all this shit started because you insulted her - I take offense to that...sorry...what would you say if people insulted YOUR wife & kid?...probably nuthin' 'cause you're less of a human being than everyone on this board. So GO AHEAD talk shit about me & my wife (whom you've never met) & my band (who you've never even taken the time to listen to before you insult - at least I listened to your band before I decided you sucked)... so - in closing...eat me.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:01 am

MOSH!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:01 am

party!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:02 am

percosets!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:06 am

Wow Dirk, I feel like its my fault that your in a fight. Were you out at work before becuase BJ kept answering the questions I posted to you? I know he must be a really great bass plaer to be in your band but maybe he's like your helper to answer questions for you when your away. Well I know Im not the boss of you or BJ but you should really do it yourself because you can make believe to be mean and use curses and we all know your realy still really kiddidng and its smart and funny and punky. He just sounds creepy andf mean and its not really good for him to be in charge of posting for the Wrong Nunbers.

So do you have an organ inthe band? I know you need drums, so would that be organ bass and drums?
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:06 am | Edited by: dirk diggler

i said i'm ready anytime fag. i won't need much time to beat your pathetic band's ass into the ground. your wife has insulted me an my family countless times but instead of cryin about it like you i just good naturedly threw shit back at her. what she can't take it??? she's more of a man than you. at least she's not whining. you really are a fag. an i look forward to playin vs. your band for real. it really is funny how you two always come crawlin out of the woodwork thoug whenever i'm tryin to have fun on the goner borad. i think you really like me.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:09 am

if it hadn't been for me
Goth-o-rama.
"Somebody appreciate me! Please! I'm so PUNX!"
Shut it, dirkles. Now who's getting defensive? I didn't start it, I just support it and try to help where I can. So you can go on, and leave me out of your "cool circle". I was fine before I knew you, too.

you're the one who gets up an goes to work every mornin.
Yeah, leeching is PUNK AS FUCK!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:10 am

For the record, Dirk, Bill said he was insulted not me... You obviously don't know me if you think I can't both dish it out and take it. Also I don't really remember insulting your family...please refresh my memory.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:11 am

Another dirk lie...
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:16 am

see you in New York, Ned! - oh wait - no I won't.
I'll let you know when our show is, though - just in case.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:23 am

nastylisa i said you could take it (no pun intended) an that your oversensitive gay husband was the one gettin all bent out of shape. you said some nasty things about my mom a while back. an bill i know that you'll jus wanna end up playin some gay tom douche bill or for free as usual at passgas or somethin that i won't stoop to but if you get a real gig let us know an we'll definately hop on. ask anybody. i never ran away from a battle of the bands. i hope you will pose a litle bit more of a challange than the ghettoways. that was too easy...
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:25 am

Sorry Dirk i'll come back later.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:26 am

I'll be in touch.
it's a shame how you have to use ME to get a gig though.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:27 am

Awwwwww, puddin' wants to be friends now....

You're the coolest, man. Never forget it!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:31 am

yeah everybody knows how you get all the good non-payin gigs.

sorry buzz killer but i have to fight with these fags so that someday kids like you will be able to live in a lamerock free world where you are free to rock an not have to listen to some bearded roadie or young married couple from the midwest tell you what to do. bazooka joe is a nice guy. he's spinnini cool rock an roll records at the little killers/a-bones show now. he's the only one around here other than me with decent taste in music. besides he has guts. he doesn't care what these losers say. he's still friends with me anyway. rock on!!! woohoo!!!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:35 am

bazooka joe is a nice guy
WOW! Two truths in one day!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:36 am

bickering on the sabbath is for faigeles
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:37 am

some bearded roadie
Who dirk refers to as "the help".
Probably underpays them, too. We're just pee-ons compared to the REAL ROCK AND ROLL STAR that dirk is...
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:38 am

OK Dirk, Ill let you fight your fight just remember that we all need as many friends as we can get so dont talk everyone out of it!

OK about Joe but out of the 2 of you you are the clever one. I have Rottentots pratice now, bye.

Wromg Numbers are Right On!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:39 am

Ha!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:39 am

Oh - & we got paid for our free show.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:40 am

bazooka joe is a nice guy

HAH!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:57 am

Hey? Puddin'? I had fun today with the "just givin' shit", and the hee=haws, and the webshits. Don't cry, okay? I know you're wife's pills make you emotional. But I got to go play a show. I'll talk to you later, poonces, okay?
Smooches,
Just a Roadie
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 2:00 am

livestream available now! (idiots get stills only, sorry)
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 2:04 am

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:22 am

I'm not about to read alla this shit cuz it's just more of the same, BUT... I will tell you that Miriam Linna agreed to play drums for the Wrong Numbers tonight. Mary Weiss was in the house and we can maby let her shake some maracas.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:50 am

I can totaly hear maracas in "I Don't Wanna Be This Way".
Maybe some more ball-slapping tunes for the next gay anthem project?
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 10:10 am

where's the love?
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 10:17 am

Goner Rhea, I met you, too. You tell me why I got to bow down to this douchebag. Tell me why. He can't explain it for himself, he want's me to go buy some cheerleader books of him. I'd rather go spend my money on stuff I need. Tell me why this liar needs respect.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 10:30 am

NEVER BOW DOWN TO ANYONE

JACK STANDS = COOLASS MOTHERFUCKER

Dirk may tell a tall-tale but he's really a sweet guy (sorry ned). And he's fun to hang out with. And he likes to get high. He just likes to push peoples buttons. Don't let shit like that get to ya. Fuck drama. yuck.

wrong numbers will rule!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 4:08 pm

miriam on drums??? i really pity gay bill an nastylisa now. can you imagine the public humiliation anybody who tries to take on the wrong numbers will be subjected to??? i told you losers i'm not foolin around this time.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 4:36 pm

Hey Dirk -

Whose Miriam? And Im' still wondernig about the rest of the band to - do you have an organ, or organ and guitar or what? Glad the fight is over but to many "fags and gays" in the posts. All the posters sound like your trying to be like the cool kids at school and I thought punk rock was where everybody didnt have to worry about being picked on. At least that's what my older sister says (you remember that she first told me about the Actionswingers and Pussy Galore) that she was so happy when punk rock first hapened because it made it ok to be weird.

"Sorry youve reached the Wrong Numbers! Better try again!"

Buzz Killer
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 5:07 pm

hey buzz killer. miriam is the co-owner of the world's greatest label norton records as well as bein the drummer for one of nyc's hottest rock an roll combos the a-bones. she was also the original drummer for the cramps an worked for red star records back durin punk. her an her husband billy miller also ran kicks magazine one of the greatest r n r reads ever. plus she's hot.
other than miriam it's me on vocals an guitar an bazooka joe on bass. probably mono man will wanna join on organ now. i was gonna let bruce bennett (a-bones guitar player an former action swinger) an andy from the little killers be like honorary second guitar players but they both think they're too good for me like mike sniper. i guess w'll see who has the last laugh...
anyway we'll probably sound a lot cooler as a 3 piece like the early alarm clocks or the hipshakes in their prime. this is gonna be insane...
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 5:21 pm

too good for me

Hahahahaha. Well, maybe too good for you, but I'll play with Miriam an bazooka joe anytime.

It's too bad you couldn't make it down last night as it was a total blast. The Thing With Two Heads kept the joint rockin' for hours after the bands. Great stuff. Everybody was havin a good time.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 5:22 pm

Hey Dirk -

Monoman is going to be in your band? Whooo hooo! What does honorary second guitar do help out if you want to grab the mike? because that would be an honor!

OK bye for now because I have Rottentots pratise. We practise almost every day when we can. How often does the WRong Numbers practise?

Rock on

BK
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 5:30 pm

we never practise. it would only fuck us up.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 6:30 pm

total.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 6:52 pm

I never said no. Guess Bazook's the man.

Miriam's in the band?

Fuckin' A!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 7:03 pm

yeah right. you an andy will be as irrelevant as crazy jenna an lametrain in another month. fuck all who fuck with the wrong numbers.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 7:36 pm

Hey Dirk-

I write this "with a heavy heart" because I can't post to you anymore. I left my computer on when I went to practice with the Rottentots and my dad and mom looked at the board and were not happy. They know that I like Action Swingers and they think that's ok and even want me to play guitar and be punky but they searched your posts and don't think that you're "a good adult roll model" for me. I said you were nice to me but dad says that its OK for me to like your music but other things were not cool on "a personal level" and there were "subtexts." I wont say every thing they said because I don't want to make you ashamed or start a fight or have you start calling my dad a fag (because I want to think he's really wrong). My dad did say I can make this post to tell you why I won't post to you anymore so he's being pretty nice about it. He is even reading this and is ok with me not thinking he's right.

So wish my luck with the Rottentots and I wish you luck with the Wrong Numbers who will rule. Here is a last "Wooo Hooo!" and I'll look out for Wrong Number records.

Buzz Killer Rottentot
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 7:42 pm

Wow. Sorry, little dude. Keep playing, keep on rocking. Parents do things sometimes that seem lame, but, they're just doing what they think is right.

And thanks, man. This may hands down be the funniest post I've ever read.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:05 pm

Thank god I'm irrelevant. I was getting concerned there for a minute.....

Ha-larius thread indeed!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:28 pm

anybody remember how punk not only made it ok to be weird, but also made it so we laughed at people who name dropped

I think name dropping is probably the biggest fag move anyone could do
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:31 pm

He just sounds creepy andf mean and its not really good for him to be in charge of posting for the Wrong Nunbers.

I'm not creepy and mean, I'm punky just like you, bro!
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:37 pm

OK about Joe but out of the 2 of you you are the clever one.

I say smart things sometimes! I mean, Im' definately not smart enough to piss everybody off and then laugh about it. That shit's genius.
Posted: Aug 20, 2006 11:14 pm

that's cool buzz killer. i got no problem w/ you r dad. like jack says he's jus doin what he thinks is right. i'm a dad too believe it or not. good luck an keep on rockin. i know you will. you rule!!!
Posted: Aug 21, 2006 9:17 pm

Joe Flatulence= funny.

Joe Petulence= funnier.

Keep up the good work!
Posted: Aug 22, 2006 6:14 pm

hey gay bill maybe you can workon your nasty retarded wife's spellin when she eventually gets home from whatever guy's house she's at tonite an finds you curled up in the fetal position cryin...

I know this is old news, but it is hilarious to me that there would be spelling errors in a post that criticizes someone else's spelling.
Posted: Aug 22, 2006 6:31 pm

Haaa haaaa!

That's because Ned Hayden is pathetic and he fucking sucks.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®