Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Curb your enthusiasm
Posted: Aug 15, 2006 10:20 pm

For those of you who watch this...

wouldn't it be great to see Mel Gibson on the show?!?! This needs to happen. Picture Mel and Larry David staring at each other.
Posted: Aug 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Anything involving Larry David is great.

Most things involving Mel Gibson suck.

It could go either way.
Posted: Aug 15, 2006 10:52 pm

just when I thought it couldn't get more outrageous, Larry David goes and drops that whole "big vagina" thing... whoa.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 12:16 am

It makes sense. They already had that one episode where Larry's father-in-law has one of those "Passion of the Christ" nail necklaces. Larry stole it from the dude's neck and used it to hang a mezuzzah on his own doorframe.

And Gibson would likely consider an appearance on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" as part of his attempt to "seek help from the Jewish community."
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 12:34 am

Mel and Larry David staring at each other

Genius idea. I love that fucking show.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 4:04 am

So are they airing it back to back with Extras again??? Maybe the greatest 1-2 punch in TV history? Me thinks so.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 4:30 am

yeah, that extras show was great. my favorite episode was the one with kate winslet.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 2:35 pm

I love the one with Crazy Eyes.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 4:24 pm

A friend from my teenage years was the real mother in the surrogate mother episode. Crazings.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 4:46 pm

This would be a great vehicle for Mel to get his feet wet, and have some fun with the repressed bigotry within him and most people. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is the perfect place to do it.

This is the same mind that was invloved with mocking the AIDS racketeers and Holocaustniks in some of the best Seinfeld episodes. Larry David does shit for the sheer "was that really so offensive, who knew, because I honestly couldn't tell" fuck of it.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 5:53 pm

I love that show. For some reason, I love Marty Funkhouser. That guy rules.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 6:23 pm

I watched tons of CYE this week. Best show.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 6:25 pm

Marty Funkhouser

His daughter was the new and improved fat version of Blossom.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 7:28 pm

Heard Blossom gained the weight just for the part...
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 7:46 pm

Marty Funkhouser.
Super Dave Osborne aka Bob Einstein aka Albert Brooks' brother!
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 7:56 pm

gained the weight just for the part????

That seems pretty stupid, considering she had about 2 minutes of screen time.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 9:51 pm

i love curb your enthusiasm. so fucking funny. and yes, i would love to see mel gibson in that show. larry david would probably make him feel real uncomfortable. it'd be great.
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 9:59 pm

"and I want to talk to you about another thing. YOU LEFT BEFORE DESSERT WAS SERVED! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?"
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 10:09 pm

I love the one with Crazy Eyes. "Yo Delicious!"

or at the end when Larry asked him "Are you my Caucasian?" hahaha
Posted: Aug 16, 2006 11:10 pm

larry david is the man of the century
Posted: Aug 17, 2006 12:13 am

Every time I see a Toyota Prius, I think of Larry being chased down the street by that dog, and then spotting one and saying "hey, a Prius!" I actually usually say the same thing (there is never a dog chasing me though, so it's not nearly as funny to whomever is riding with me).
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®