Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Who likes Art Brut?
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 6:39 pm

URL

I do. I do.
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 9:41 pm

Whoops that's a link to pictures of.
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 10:44 pm

I like them too. But you knew that.
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 11:05 pm

A couple of songs. Good fun, but kinda' one-hot-winder-ish,I think.
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 3:08 am

I do. they are one of the few bands founded in the 21st century that have a sense of humor
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 5:11 am

Lex, your site overhaul looks really cool!
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 5:55 am

Thanks. I'm in love with Simple Viewer.
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 3:14 pm

Art Brut is fucking awesome.
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 3:18 pm

MY LIT-EL BROTHER JUST DISCOVERED ROCKANDROLL!!

jury is still out on them for me... strange to say b/c usually it works the other way around but maybe I'd like the record better?
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 6:16 pm

Do you like the pictures I took? Huh Huh? [url=http://www.awilsonphoto.com/ArtBrut/index.html][/pictures]
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 7:52 pm

There's not enough pictures of me.
Posted: Aug 11, 2006 8:05 pm

You really should have gotten a shot of when Norah did in fact ask who's brother it was that just discovered rock and roll. And then also you should have gotten one of her falling into an old guy trying to buy some of her records.
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 1:51 am

art brut is turbonegro for art punk fags and absolutely shitty, at least that's what i think. they were all over the "in"-magazines in europe half a year ago and a couple friends of mine like em but i think they suck. if you wouldn't be embarrassed of liking them you wouldn't ask people here in the first place so - yeah, you're right - they suck. i don't care if they're humorous do i buy a fucking alf record cause it's humorous? maybe yeah btu not art brut, their gay to the max. fuck art brut why do you even bother about them? are you so bored or what? get into fucking jazz or something but leave the goner board the fuck alone with this shit
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 2:21 am

This band are fucking shit
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 2:47 am

yeah - lets talk about prog rock!
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 2:57 am

Art Brut sucks serious ass. Hopefully they'll disappear just as quickly as their hype-band forefathers...or die in a fiery plane crash over the Atlantic Ocean.
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 3:17 am

Theyre WORSE THAN BLUR!
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 3:17 am

Fucking Reatards, now THAT is a fucking band!
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 3:18 am

I just saw 4 HORRIBLE BANDS all English, all depressingly BAD!
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 3:39 am

yeah - lets talk about prog rock!

if i wanna know know about "art punk" i want people to tell me about richard hell or chain gang and not art brut that's all. i don't know shit about prog rock, i didn't wanna talk about it, i wanted people to tell me what is worth listening/buying. what's your problem anyway? your gay, i'm just drunk.
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 3:54 am

I'm completely drunk ads well. I just seen the wrorst band I ever saw
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 4:02 am

"if i wanna know know about "art punk" i want people to tell me about richard hell or chain gang and not art brut that's all. i don't know shit about prog rock, i didn't wanna talk about it, i wanted people to tell me what is worth listening/buying. what's your problem anyway? your gay, i'm just drunk."

MAN - lighten up - I was just bustin your balls....no need for name calling....you started the prog thread so obviously you did wanna talk about it...why are you feeling like you need to defend yourself?...
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 4:03 am

for the record - I didn't like them either.
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 3:58 pm

I hear they fag out with Scott Comeau.
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 4:11 pm

i guess i really drank a touch too much & thought someone was calling me shittier than art brut...sorry man.
Posted: Aug 12, 2006 7:05 pm

don't worry 'bout it....
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®