Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Body Hacks
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 2:07 am

I cam across this on Life hacker today:

"If you scratch or rub the back of your calf for a few moments, really vigorously, you may interrupt the message from your bladder to your brain just long enough for you to make it to the toilet," [continence expert Janetta] Webb said."

And it reminded me how if you ever have to sneeze if you press the little indention above you lips it will stope the urge. Someone else in the comments of the site where this is from says the same thing happens if you press the bridge of your nose.

Also, clenching your teth as hard as you can will keep you from throwing up.

nice...

Any others?
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 7:58 pm

Supposedly, if you squeeze the flesh between your thunb and index finger just right, it makes migranes go away.
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 8:02 pm

when I touch a boobie, my pants crotch gets tighter
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 8:49 pm

If you get Brain Freeze.. you can press your tounge tip on the roof of your mouth hard as you can and it will stop.
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 8:59 pm

If you squeeze someone's neck long enough they will go to sleep.
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 9:35 pm

Rotate your right leg clockwise in a circle. After about 5 rotations, keep rotating, and draw a 6 in the air with your right hand.

What direction is your leg turning in now?
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 11:13 pm

bvalentine wrote:
> If you get Brain Freeze.. you can press your tounge tip
> on the roof of your mouth hard as you can and it will stop.

That's funny, but about 20 minutes ago this same trick came up in conversation (as we were drinking grape slushies) here where I'm at right now.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®