Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / hey mike sniper
Posted: Aug 3, 2006 11:17 pm

fuck you. i've heard the figures of light too. woohoo!!! norton rules!!!
Posted: Aug 3, 2006 11:26 pm

Right? Have you read about that guy yet?
Posted: Aug 3, 2006 11:35 pm

the movie dude??? miriam told me a little bit about him. i hate hearing shit like this before i can have it...

seriously, the records norton have in the pipeline make every other label look really pathetic.
Posted: Aug 3, 2006 11:38 pm

The Arthur Lee record too...

Yeah, Billy knows the site where you can see clips from the guys movies, some experimental movie about the Dave Clark Five made in '70.

Yeah, everyone needs to get the next batch of Norton shit.

Billy and Miriam = would be the greatest Aunt and Uncle some dumb shit ever had. He'd prolly still like Limp Bizkit. Fuck everyone.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 12:26 am

yeah. i just ordered the u turns single an the chimney sweeps lp today. i can't fuckin wait for the alarm clocks lps an f.o.l. single too. an mary weiss even though it has "ed" on it.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 12:38 am

Chimney Sweeps Lp is great..

Is the U-Turns single out already???

If you don't have the Creations (with an "s", not the UK band) EP or the Stud Cole LP get'em, those are pretty much mandatory.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 1:01 am

I saw Miriam play drums with Dave Day (Monks), Larry Parypa (Sonics), Jim Valley (Paul Revere & the Raiders), and tons of other rotating NW luminaries in a living room in the south end of Tacoma. I got high with some of those doods and listened to their stories of banging young chicks and doing tons of drugs. Billy and Miriam were super nice. That ends my Billy and Miriam story.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 2:21 am

I ain't heard the Figures Of Light Yet.

I get my U-Turns tomorrow. PARTY!!!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 2:38 am

Hey Joe, I sent you and X-teen a package today... It went out around 3:00pm, first class... maybe Saturday, probably early next week.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 3:01 am

yeah they got the u turns today!!! bazooka joe you gotta hear the figures of light. it will blow your fuckin mind. norton rules!!!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 3:32 am

I love you Haunted George.

I love you Ned Hayden.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:22 pm

bazooka joe you gotta hear the figures of light. it will blow your fuckin mind. norton rules!!!

100% True.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:23 pm

Hey Snipey, you should play bass for Ned Haden's new party band The Wrong Numbers. Please? I can't book any shows until he gets a bass player.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:29 pm

yeah or else i'm just gonna be a two-piece band like the figures of light. turn up the reverb!!! woohoo!!!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:31 pm

Oh they were a two piece? Yeah do that if Mike pusses out like the fag he is.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:31 pm

Sounds cool, I'm just so fucking busy lately.

Do I have to learn the songs?
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:33 pm

They were a 2 piece, 2 weirdo hippies from 1970 or 72 (?) Making a puked-out garage track (Sounds like '66, so it's either 4 years behind or 20 years ahead of its time) with the most insane lyrics. Recorded while destroying a bunch of TV sets apparently.

I've said too much already. I can't give up the secrets of Nortonia.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:35 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

Billy told me '72. This reminds me, when do you suppose the Rick Kay and his Shades of Today "You Stink" on Police Records was recorded? Sounds super garage but the effects are stereo recording lead me to believe it was a 70's record. Even the label looks 60's.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:46 pm

yeah don't give away the titles. that would be lame. i was gonna decsribe it as velvets/stooges informed 2 chord '66 style '72 rock. guitar an singin drummer (hence their fascination w/ dc5 i guess. from nj. only 100 copies were pressed. yeah i hope we have clearance to talk about this...

miriam said it makes the u truns sound like uriah heep.

what songs???
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:49 pm

HAHA! Songs. What a square!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 4:57 pm

yeah. bazooka joe you better hear the figures of light soon or me an mike sniper won't be able to hang out with you anymore.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:04 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

Dude I'm so hip that when Billy emailed me to call him to hear it, I didn't.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:09 pm

that's too hip. call him.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:10 pm

For real.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:23 pm

Dude I'm so hip that when Billy emailed me to call him to hear it, I didn't.

If you were smart you'd come to Academy and listen to it when Billy's here. Norton HQ is our adjoined basement.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:27 pm

I love you, man.
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:36 pm

y'all are an adjoined basement
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:41 pm

oh look crucialfag showed up to ruin the party. thanks!!!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 5:53 pm

Crucial dude rules total!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 6:05 pm

i crushed your nachos
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 6:14 pm

My nachos are harshed!
Posted: Aug 4, 2006 6:45 pm

is there a promo vid of the Dave Clark Five yr talkin about?shows stuff of them in the studio?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®