Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Smell Like a Jock
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 9:11 pm

Soon you can smell like Jeter's ass.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/mlb/08/01/jeter.cologne .ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Who else should start a fragrence line?

...and I'll beat you to the punch -- "Buy my perfume".
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 10:20 pm

I didn't want any until I saw the picture. He looks so happy and carefree. I bet he smells great...
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 11:25 pm

Uh....EXCUSE ME???!!!

I see I'm going to have to get Payowitz, my lawyer in these matters, to send a cease and desist order to this overhyped mister Jeter for stealing my perfume markiting idea. I believe it's called "intellectual property". I mean, who the hell where's white without a proper pair of after/before laborday SHOES! I mean, you never know when the huddled masses are going to see your picture, but come on! NO SHOES AT ALL??? Give me a break! What is this, Ruwanda??? I will have Pepe send mister jeter a pair of shoes and some marketing tips right after he is done dying the ponies manes to match my riding boots! Martha's Vineyard is so nice this time of year! Wish you could come!

Come and buy my perfume that is! IT'S AN ORIGIONAL!!!
Not a knockoff like that phony jeter crap.

BUY IT!
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 12:15 am

it'll smell like Maria Carey's cunt.
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 12:18 am

I think I would rather smell like cigarettes...
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 1:40 am

http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/mf_items.html?cat=01646&cur_letter=m &gender=M&mv_pc=ZgoogleSpecific7

You can always smell like Michael Jordan's jock strap if Jeter's ass doesn't do it for you.
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 3:28 am

What would "Bazooka Joe" smell like?
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 3:37 am

You know that taco stand you like so much? That. And b.o./ halitosis.
Posted: Aug 2, 2006 4:46 am

tuna
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®