Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Dr Fearnow. My general practioner.
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 9:29 pm

Fear
now

real

?
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 4:13 am | Edited by: Windy

actually, that is our family doctor. no shit.
pronounced "fear NO"
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:35 pm

no kidding? when I lived there he was my guy.
always said Fear Now and he never corrected me.
if it's the same guy/office he;s got these great op-art paintings on the wall that started morphing after inevitably waiting in reception area for an hour or more (usually more). And Highlights mags. lotsa Highlights.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:37 pm

Timbertoes!
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 1:31 am

the office is exactly the same. more "water"stains on the carpet these days. the wait is more along the lines of 2-3 hours even with an appt. ut he's sweet as hell. he loves to give you drug rep samples instead of writing a scrip.('cause i never have insurance) i love me some free meds.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 10:11 pm

tell them the storyabout fearnows office and our stupid uncle with the shitty fake teeth.
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 10:34 pm

oh, yes. how could i forget. my uncle has the worst fake teeth on the planet. he's probably 40-45 and decided to get all his teeth knocked out and get dentures. they are so bad that at first glance you might think that he was wearing billy bob teeth from the drugstore. but you would be wrong. he paid good money to have dentures that are 10 sizes too big. like somebody knocked the teeth out of a horse and glued them together and sold them to my sucka uncle.

so, i'm just leaving the doctor after the usual 2 hour wait, tired, feeling like shit and signing out when he sidles up to me and asks what i'm doing there in the middle of the day.

i absently replied " had to see the doctor"

"what for" he clicks

"i'm sick"

"yeeeeeahhhh. but what'chou doing here in the middle of the day? you pregnant or something?"

".................i gotta go get my prescription"

deadcity i'm confident you can describe how bad the teeth are much better than i did. istill can't look at him in the face and he's had them for a coupla years at least.
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 11:39 pm

My girlfriend's kids' doctor's name is Dr. Dudor (pronounced dood-er.) I laugh every single time she mentions him.
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 11:42 pm

There is a dentist in Whitehaven named Dr. Vincent Price. Think he's painless?
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:33 pm

imagine if you will a retarded fat pockmarked guy smiley.
in fake oakley blades, puffy white wal-mart velcro adult-retard shoes one size too small pit-stained nascar t-shirt and the smallest vocabulary know to homo-sapien. thats our uncle. my aunt married him. they had two of the stupidest kids on earth. one is an opposite day harry potter and the other is like the little sister on national lampoons christmas vacation. they are chronic white trash and live in covington tn. my aunt has a scary mole with hair growing out of it.
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:34 pm

shit, i forgot to describe his teeth.
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:37 pm

Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:39 pm

not in a million years.
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:41 pm

URL ?
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 10:44 pm

My friend Zach's father is a doctor.

Dr. Payne.
Posted: Jul 28, 2006 2:09 am

Posted: Jul 28, 2006 2:10 am | Edited by: m t millionaire

Better than being like this. URL - WARNING - picture is nasty.
Posted: Jul 28, 2006 2:34 am

good god!
Posted: Jul 29, 2006 3:50 am

when i read my description to mom she peed on herself
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®