Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 3:11 am

waitin' for my man...
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 3:39 am

what does 26 dollars get you these days?
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 3:50 am

A baggie plus! WOOHOO!!!
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 3:58 am

Me too, and it ain't gonna make me mello weither
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 4:41 am

Brad, Joe-

That's cool guys, what's your dealer's name? Got a funny name? Heh. Sometimes those dudes have funny names.

(Police CODE 83.3.3., alert, copy code 16:67, agent, SINGLESGOINGSTEADY, GONER BOARD, SAVED JUL. 14/request doc. scan)

HTTP CODE: L-78.
CODE-UNDERCOVERBOARDINVEST.
Attending Off.- Doug Jones
Verify To: Agent J.P. Anderson. 88.99tzg.
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 4:56 am

50 dollar quarters...30 dollar eighths

how about this, dudes

$70 ounces
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 5:02 am

$70 ounces

sounds like shit.
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 5:02 am

i'd rather pay more and get high then get stoned and have a headache.
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 5:05 am

get used to the metric system, sooner or later it'll get you. 100 euro for 25 gram is a budget deal over here. yes, thats like $130.
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 5:23 am

hahahaha

yeah all the weed down here is terrible
tucson lying in a drug corridor is a myth
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 5:36 am

yeah all the weed down here is terrible

beggers can't be choosers! that's the life of a pot smoker...when are they gonna legalize that shit? it's no worse than beer or booze.

what's a gram anyways? i forgot all my weed math.
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 6:00 am

how about this, dudes

$70 ounces

So what. I'll sell you grass clippings and aregano for $65. It's the fire...100 euro for 25 gram
If my metric to standard conversion is right on, doesn't 25g =~1oz? If so, and it's better than schwag, I'd be on it like white on rice...
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 6:01 am

I don't smoke the shit
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:18 am

the guy i knew was all into 50 dollar quarters right before blackout. now hes all about 30 dollar eighths
He'll get it too thanks to 15 year olds with $$$$$$$$ from their summer jobs...
I now have a descent connection, though the "retired" farmer I know is a tough act to follow. Especially in this neck of the woods...
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:21 am

Why don't you just have your personal assistant step and fetch it for you? I don't understand this inacessibility issue....
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:45 am

(walks into the room wearing an Iron Maiden 86' World Tour t-shirt, baggy pants, a wig, and holding a hacky sack)

Dudes! So you know where to get grams and ounces? Awesome, this is just the board I needed. I love to get high. I love getting grammed up. Where exactly can a harmless, authority hating rocker like me get some grams and ounches and Euros? I love getting high off Euro, bro. I'm new here...name names...
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:48 am

(Walks into the room wearing a Toad The Wet Sprocket shirt, shorts, and holding a skateboard)

Me friend of Singles, also very much into drug and Euro. For certain just want hang out, meet new friend. For certain not being force into sting operation in return for being let off child murder charge. Ha, is crazing...why I even say that? Why would Wang be that? This just for making good high connection. Am new...nice guy...anyone knowing name of drug dealer and possible address where he can be arres...reached? Sorry my England not so goods!
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:51 am

anyone knowing name of drug dealer and possible address where he can be arres...reached? Sorry my England not so goods!

Try 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, D.C. Ask for George. Tell them Dick sent ya...
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:52 am

(Walks into room wearing Metallica shirt, torn blue jeans, wig)

Wow, how did these other two people I never met before at an FBI briefing get on this board? This room looks fun. I own a record label you may have heard of. I also LOVE drugs but have no idea how or where to find them. I have alot of money to spend on them. You may think that my newly found interest in drug culture is strange in light of the fact that I was recently arrested for prostituting young Vietnamese boys, but I can assure you, that story was completely false, and I am in no way connected with the police force. To prove it, I am going to smoke this joint in front of you. (Inhales). Wow, I love drugs! Now...where can I find people who SELL them from their own homes?
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 8:19 am

28 g is an ounce
3.5 g an eigth

Yep. Now how much does $1,000,000 in twenties weigh?
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 8:26 am

(Walks into room wearing a towel, a clothes pin on each nipple, toupee)
What the fuck? Is that schwag that I smell?
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 8:43 am

you kids been tokin' the reefer???
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 9:00 am

Sorry guys, od'd on Schweppe's Raspberry ginger ale. My dud ebrought it and I'm feelin nice and refreshed. Try it on ice!
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 8:06 pm

just say NO !! ( nancy reagan is on this board..i can sense it)
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 9:44 pm

Hippies all!!!
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 12:35 am

i'm all about quality AND quantity
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 9:33 am

(Walks in with open Hawiian shirt, bagel stuffed in pants, hits self in face with vans shoe)

Hey, wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 9:38 pm

shit..i could seriously go for some Raspberry Schweppes. damn.
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 7:54 am

(Walks into room wearing a pair of ill fitting slacks, workboots, executioner's hood)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Alright!!!! I see all my slutty girlfriend... and their stupid boyfriend. And finally made it... to our uh rehearsal session here. This is failure night at the Cathay de Grande, and we're gonna show you how to fail. Our first song... we dedicated to all you babies...all you sickening little pieces of FUCK! that paid your way to get in here to see the master! El Duce and his onslaught of men! The Mentors! Alright. Thank you all you stupid chicks out there. You're all bad fucks. I know it. If girls were made out of sugar and spice and everything nice, why do they smell like tuna fish? Okay. You know how I know all this good stuff? Because I've been spying around the neighborhoods. Watching all of these amatuer girls...give head to their new-wave boyfriends. Those guys who can't get it up. Because they have to look at a dude's ass... with zits on it... but ahhhh we wrote this song dedicated to some of the sights we've been checking out around here in Hollywood. It's called Peeping Tom...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®