Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / big as bug on my wall
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:15 am

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:20 am

I don't know what they are, but we get them too...just killed one last night. evil fuckers.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:21 am

Dinner- in some parts of the world.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:23 am

evil fuckers.

how evil? just ugly evel, or do they burrow in your body and rot your insides?
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:32 am

Is that tile he's sittin on a foot square? You need a cat. One of my cats, Charlie, just flew about 4 feet in air and caught a fly between his paws. They live to kill.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:36 am

What the fuck. That's even more weird looking than a silverfish
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:36 am

Dinner- in some parts of the world.
HAHA! Your Mom makes dinner.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:41 am

ew. fucking gross. i would cry if i saw one of those nasty things. i don't do bugs, man.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 1:00 pm

I've been feeling a little generous lately and NOT killing every bug I come across in my home....But *that* thing! I would kill it in an instant.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:16 pm

seriously, I've granted clemency to lots of huge roaches, but that thing looks like satan itself.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:24 pm

i would cry if i saw one of those nasty things.

Sixteene saw him on the wall and screamed and ran in the living room, jumped on the couch and started crying. I sprayed him with roach killer and then vacuumed it up. I wasn't going near it. And yeah, that was a tile he fell on. His legs were saturated with spray and he looked alot bigger when he was dry.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:33 pm

Um, Joe, I think it's time for you and 16 to find a new place to live... Those things are not indigenous to NY I don't think.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:46 pm

Hey, david t says he has 'em, and he doesn't live too far from me. It's really the mice and roaches in our apt. we're concerned about. Hopefully when we make it to Harrisburg we'll just have squirrels.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:48 pm

And yeah, that was a tile he fell on.

Oh, sorry, not one square foot. It's only a few inches, but that's big enough!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:55 pm

the mice and roaches

Get yourselves a sweet little kittie or 2 or 3. I'm tellin'ya the truth.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 3:59 pm

I'm allergic! Like really allergic.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:00 pm

Don't kitties drag mouse carcass all over the place anyway?
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:15 pm

Yep...those things are livin in Queens. I see them every spring, where they seem to appear on the wall out of nowhere. They are always about that big too.

I think we have a mouse making missions into our kitchen at night latley, I am not digging that.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

i told you to get a cat last year. andy copies everything i do. only much later.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

my cat Sly used to catch all sorts of mice and rats....last night there was a beetle in the living room, she ran up to it and just watched. had absolutely no interest in eating it. or ever playing with it. she's lucky she's so freaking cute.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:19 pm

I used to be allergic, but after awhile you build up resistance. Took about 6 weeks.

Don't kitties drag mouse carcass all over the place anyway?

They'll carry them over to a favorite spot. Some cats leave 'em as gifts. Some eat 'em whole. It's really better than having poison all over the place. The thing is, once the mice know there's a cat around they usually split. Didn't you ever watch cartoons?
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:19 pm

Dtrain told me to get a cat two years ago. And quit looking at my package, creep!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:20 pm

Didn't you ever watch cartoons?

Yeah, and they tagught me that CATS DON'T WIN!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:24 pm

what the hell is this

Bray?!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:25 pm

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:31 pm

Thank you, Donkey!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 4:42 pm

Yeah, and they tagught me that CATS DON'T WIN!

Well ok, you live with uncle Herman and his nephews then.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:15 pm

I found one of those things in the tub when I was gonna take a shower a couple weeks back. Drowned it, scooped it up, threw it away and forgot all about it. My first summer in this house and you always gotta wonder what's gonna come crawling out when it gets hot--better than the fucking mice at my last house although I kinda miss jumping out of my recliner to grab the "Mousebeater" aluminum bat and attempt to dispense some living room justice on those motherfuckers.

-Ryan
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:20 pm

A couple weeks ago we had a mouse and we put a glue trap oput for it. We were watching the little faggot mouse creep up to the trap and he looked at it , when he decided he was gonna tryo to jump over it or sonething and turn around mid air! He fell right in it. I can't understand why he didn't just go around it, but it was pretty funny watching him jump.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:45 pm

What do you do when you have a live mouse stuck in a glue trap? Do you put him out of his misery or just throw it in the garbage?
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:47 pm

We toss it in a plastic shopping bag and then toss the fucker down the garbage chute. And I don't give a fuck if it's cruel.

SHOPPING BAG
SHOPPING BAG
LIVE YOUR LIFE IN A SHOPPING BAG!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:54 pm

Wow! That's horribly funny....I can't even begin to image the easiest/quickest way to put him out of him misery.

A lady I know had a goldfish that needed to be put out of it's misery (it couldn't keep itself upright). Anyways, she did some research and throwing it in a pot of boiling water was the most humane way to kill it! It's eyeballs popped out and everything.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:10 pm | Edited by: elle

all my dead or dying goldfish got a proper naval burial. FLUSH!!!!!!

and i think martel said it best...that thing that you caught looks like satan himself. ugh.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:17 pm

I've always wondered what those were. I see those in my house every once in a while. With all those legs they can run like a motherfucker.

The only bugs that ever truly freaked me out were the two albino cockroaches that emerged from a closet in this basement apartment I used to live in when I was in Washington, DC. I unloaded a whole can of foaming bug spray on them.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:18 pm

two albino cockroaches

Todds Kellner and Killings!
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

I'm telling you people.
Carburetor Cleaner. Best. Bug spray. Ever.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 11:03 pm

I think it's a house centipede. Kinda cute. Compared to say a black widow.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 11:32 pm

I have some of those centipede, motherfuckers always go out at night and specially when it's very hot. They have been less of those since i have two cats at home, they're hunting them every night.

We call them "space bugs" around here...
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 11:48 pm

Ahem! Guess you sould have read this Joe...

I am the Arm
Member Posted: Jul 6, 2006, 5:17 pm | Edited by: I am the Arm Quote http://bugguide.net/node/view/33984/bgpage

saw this on my floor a while back.

Last night I killed the fastest roach ever. He was on my archway to the kitchen then took of into the kitchen, as I chased him with a shoe he booked ass down a poster on my wall and I gave him a swat in the leg and knocked him on the floor. I then had him cornered and he had nowhere to go but up the wall again and I slapped him again, he was still moving fast though. Then I got him good and gewy on my kitchen floor. I was actually working up a sweat. Then Proceeded with the ol' Black Flag...
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 11:52 pm

yeah we're all impressed tough guy. (what a fag...)
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 12:04 am

i seen one of them at the bar... but it was really transparent,, it was climbing the wall as i tried to write graffitti.. i said "Fuck" real loud then i mashed it with my fist then proceeded to wash my hands. I had a dream the other night about this building that was infested with HUGE raoches and kabbebarras er Kubba-barras..you know that gigantic rodent found in S.America.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 12:13 am

the little faggot mouse

that's funny. .. . hehe
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 12:39 am

I was all jumpy till I used the pestecide.
I was not trying to impress anyone, dick wiggler. I was fucking freakin out like yer wife would if she were to catch you helping the neighbor boy masterbate for the first time.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:28 am

That's even more weird looking than a silverfish

I always called those silver fish. They are so horrible. and when you smoosh them the little legs still swiggle. Makes me want to barf.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:29 am

oh yeah, BJ, supposed they eat old paper, as in used books and (gasp) record covers!!!
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:30 am

no. you are all wrong. it is a house centipede. Christine is familiar.....
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 2:02 am

i think I blocked those evil things outta my memory from that nasty ass apartment we used to live in J. Remember when the HUGE roaches fell from the ceiling vents like a lovely roach shower? of course you do!

i fucking hate bugs.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 8:05 am

so i take it bugs give you boosegumps...??
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 8:51 am

My friend just killed one tonight with bug spray--- the body blew off and the legs remained on the wall, frantically wiggling for a couple minutes. It was awful !
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®