Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / When the Goner Board crosses over into your 'real' life...
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 10:09 pm

today a friend called me up to help him figure out some junky old camera he got from Goodwill. He couldn't get the back open to load film. I cruised over, took one look at it, found the release button on the bottom of the cam body, opened the back, and set it down in front of him while exclaiming "BRAY, motherfucker". he asked what I meant. I thought he was a fool for not knowing.

this is better than the time when some dood was killed in our neighborhood, and when all my neighbors were freaked out, I said "Wow, this shit is CRAZINGS".

ct
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 10:11 pm

This has been covered before. It's not funny anymore, but nice try!
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 10:11 pm

In fact, I call shenanigans for the second time today.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 10:15 pm

Don't you have a record to cue up before the massive amount of dead air hits us?

ct
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 10:18 pm

Yes.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 10:25 pm

Posted: Jul 6, 2006 7:09 pm

that Savoys record is bad ASS!

alright Joe! you and xtine come DJ my bday bash this Saturday! It's at Psycho Pukeys house
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 7:10 pm

Eh, everybody got BFTG volume 6.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 8:34 pm

One time I came out of a drunken stupor while naked in my hot tub, I look over, it's Jenna, April N., and Dasha Von Dasha, all going at it with double...
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 8:34 pm

I ran the steam table at the rehab cafe today at work. A few of the pts have jaundice. How's that for having to deal with goners in real life?
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 9:35 pm

"BRAY, motherfucker"

Who says that?
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 9:54 pm

Posted: Jul 6, 2006 9:58 pm

Nope,

BRAY, MICKEY FICKEY: http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&to pic=13752&page=0#msg198109

'twas one of the finest discussions in Goner history.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 10:15 pm

some of my "real life" friends and associates avoid mentioning the goner board.I know 30% of you motherfuckers whether you know jeff g. or not. I peek around the corner when you're unaware.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 11:14 pm

The Goner board just kinda makes me sad now. (sigh) Guess the honeymoon's over.

And making fun of That Guy Who Was In That Band just don't cut it no more.

But this board did help me realize that I am gay. Oh, and that I don't like rock n roll. And know nothing about life. Ta.
Posted: Jul 8, 2006 10:51 pm

I almost called Michael "leftpeg" at the show last night.
Posted: Jul 9, 2006 6:19 am

I repeat year old facts about Mick Collins and drop some guys name I met at a party IN DETROIT.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:17 pm

I say "it's true!" all the time, but no one has any idea what I'm referencing.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:22 pm | Edited by: Rachelandthecity

what's interesting to me is that i used to end my blog posts and forum posts with "carry on" a lot , then I noticed a lot of people using that on other blogs and on this board. I'm sure most poeple don't realize where that started. Funny how things drift into your conscienceness without you realizing it.

yeah, i know, double-posting is gay.
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 1:33 pm

This thread made me laff.

It's all about the Kodak Brownies.
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 4:19 am

I've jammed with some people who post on this board before knowing we all posted here.
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 4:49 am

if something is particularly funny or heinous on here, it will come up in conversations with goners that i know in real life. and i have to keep on reminding myself that robin is not really named jack stands. hahah.
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 4:57 am

Whatever, Carl....
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 6:11 pm

forgetting that no one else knows what i'm talking about when i say "talking to the goner"
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 7:12 pm

"BRAY, motherfucker".

Are you retarded?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®