Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Who else is doing absolutlely nothing today?
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:07 pm

I got up this morning, had breakfast, watched teevee, had lunch, watched a movie, took a two hour nap, and just put a meatloaf in the oven. After dinner I'll watch more teevee. No going anywhere, no fireworks, no nothin'.
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:10 pm

Me me me. That is the reason for my constant postings--hollis had to work and I have been off for 4 days in a row. I would feel bad if I did anything knowing I have to be back at that hellhole at 7AM tomorrow.

But, only 3 days of work and it is mansion on the South Carolina Island time!!!!
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:10 pm

I've been busy as hampster under a Richard Gere warning. Results coming up. Then it's off to hot dogs and bottle rockets at the bro- and sis-in-laws.
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:12 pm

This is my fourth day off in a row too. I feel kind of useless. I was hungover all day Sunday AND Monday (just from Saturday) and today I'm just plain lazy. I almost want to go back to work. Although I did get a raise on Friday. WOOHOO!!
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:13 pm

i planned to do nothing but tan my hide by the pool but then i had to go talk my father into going to the hospital to take care of that heart attack problem.

then it started clouding up and now pool time is ruined.
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:15 pm

I been bizzay! I doned cleaned up this shithole house, bought aloe cool & fresh lotion for my burnzis, convinced irish mcirish to put the hot dog contest on, contemplated real hardwood floor work, then watched the germany-italy game. that took everything out of me. fucking amazing game. thank god it be rainin so no hoodlums be setting my neighborhood on fire with roman candles. now I's bes cookin some chicken that may be rotten.
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:17 pm | Edited by: Mr E Action

Had to work until 4:30.

I got invited to two parties, but I might not go to either.
Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:19 pm

you can still get tanned under the clouds girl!

i'm inside, tweaking my stomp pix. i had no idea i took so many ... 15 rolls... that's more than 300 pix. carpal tunnel hell.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 12:02 am | Edited by: dirk diggler

drinkin beer. took a nap. listened to the mets game on the radio. ordered a new computer (finally!!!). america rules!!!
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 12:54 am

Did nothing for a while. Went to the store and got some food. Came home and been sittin my ass on the couch, reading a trashy dime store novel.

I gave myself the day off.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 1:22 am

woke up, ran a little errand, came home, ate a steak, took vicodin, watched Wimbledon and read all day. There was a streaker at Wimbledon...a naked man on the TV! They didn't cut it out or nothing. (NBC just showed an ass shot, but ESPN replaying it later had a little weinie shot!) Ate some microwave nachos, read some more, let the dogs in the house, slept for two hours, ate more nachos.
Now it's L & O the rest of the night. More reading, sleeping pill at 10.
(Horribly hung over today from party last night, and then weird Buc activity.)
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 2:23 am

today i am: grilling bbq chicken on the new grill, shooting off 50 dollars worth of stupid fireworks, and drinking my face off.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 3:02 am

Back at work today. A 3-day weekend of retardedness left me in such a condition that I had trouble getting up to be at work at 3p.m. today.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 4:07 am

Shot off fireworks 'till the cops came. Back home. Work tomorrow. Yuck. Short week, though.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 4:11 am

I'm just about out the door for a wild one myself. I hope to see Theresa K somewhere tonight. We can talk about the Detroit neighborhoods we live in.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 4:44 am

We can talk about the Detroit neighborhoods we live in.

or how fabulous it is when Johnny Hentch comes over to take care of the plumbing
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 5:34 am

Nothing accomplished and not much desired...had an avocado, tomato and lettuce sandwich and a big can of Sapporo for dinner to make up for throwing down big at the Korean BBQ last night.
Posted: Jul 5, 2006 7:00 am

you can still get tanned under the clouds girl!

yeah, I know. after my attempt at talking my dad into going to the hospital failed, I went back to the pool (I now have a sunburn) until it started raining.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 6:26 pm

you should come over Joe, i aint doin nuthin. just hitch a ride..New York is what...9 hour drive from Mi..no problem.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 6:28 pm

Yeah, I'm down!
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 6:44 pm

Does anyone on goner actually work? I'm here at work not doing a goddamn thing. I came in to the office and logged into goner, myspace, yahoo, and I've been looking for some records to buy. Damn, I'm such a workaholic.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 6:49 pm

Who else is doing absolutlely nothing today?
you know me.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 7:08 pm

You're a workaholic too...
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 8:54 pm

I had breakfast then went with motorhoney to the book store when they opened and was home by 10:00 a.m. to read all day long. Today I'm back at work and it's like it was only a dream.
Posted: Jul 6, 2006 9:17 pm

i read a book

when i work this is what i do at work.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®