Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / new carbonas 7" from rob's house records
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 6:05 pm

hey guys.

i'm mailing of a new carbonas 7" to get pressed today. just like the katrina 7" this one was recorded live at a rob's house records house show...we're doing a limited pressing of 500 and the first 100 preorders are on clear vinyl. should be ready to mail off in about a month but we'll gladly take any orders now.

http://www.robshouserecords.com/012.htm

thanks for reading!
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 7:00 pm

Is "19" a Dogs cover?
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 8:29 pm

that song fucking rules! man!
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 8:30 pm

the dogs in general rule
top 5 straight up rock n roll band!
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 10:03 pm

yea its a dogs cover. sounds good.
Posted: Jul 3, 2006 1:16 pm

who the fuck is rob? jealousy kicks in.
Posted: Jul 3, 2006 5:40 pm

rob is one of my friends who has nothing to do with the label. he just happened to have a permanant address at the time so i named the label after our original mailing address. i got a place now so rob's house (the building) is kinda trey's house now.

anyone around atlanta is welcome to come to the house shows. we do them alot. they're drunken messes.
Posted: Jul 7, 2006 6:58 pm

presales have done amazingly well. we've got about 35 copies left including some on clear vinyl.

if you don't have the time or money to get one now you can pick them up from Goner, Underground Medicine, Douchemaster, Bistro Distro, Know Crap, Florida's Dying, Deranged or Shattered once the release date comes.

Thank you all!
Posted: Jul 8, 2006 2:39 am

Trey - Can you hold me two of the clear? I'll be at Damon's tonight, or I can drop by tomorrow.
Posted: Jul 10, 2006 2:25 pm

yea kevin, i got you two.
Posted: Jul 11, 2006 2:28 pm

sold out now. they'll ship in 2-3weeks. thanks so much.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®