Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Putin Kissing a Little Boy's Belly
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:15 pm

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:16 pm

does it make me gay that i clicked the video link titled "Watch Putin and the boy -- :45" ???
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:21 pm

Dude! I thought for sure it would be a zerbert, but that's just creepy!

So, banned, is that some kind of weird Russian custom, or was this dude Putin missed by god's wrath in the form of the Tsunami in Indonesia?
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:37 pm

Well, Russians don't have alot of the sexual hangups that us westerners do. They're alot more secure in their masculinity so they're able to do things that alot of average Americans wouldn't for fear of being seen as homosexual. It is common for the father of the bride to give his new son-in-law an open mouthed kiss on the lips at his daughter's wedding. I'm not sure what the traditional significance of the act is, but I know it happens.

The significance of this particular act is pretty obvious to me however. Nobody would feel weird giving their son a kiss on the belly like that. It's a sign of affection. Putin is simply trying to portray himself as the father figure of the country. From what I understand he's taking things back to the days of Soviet-era dictatorship in his method of ruling.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:38 pm

Thanks for the clarification, sir.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:43 pm

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:45 pm

So, what you're saying, Arm, is that open mouthed kisses between father and son-in-law is directly tied to vodka in the gulags?
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:46 pm

There are alot of Stalinists in Russia. From what I gather his popularity lies mostly with the elderly who remember the "glory days" of communism and with young rebellious teenagers. Alot of the "punks" there are involved in revolutionary nationalist/communist organizations who want dictatorship.

Personally, I think that when it comes to totalitarianism that the Russians have the right idea and us Americans are totally fucked. At least they're out in the open about things. We're a nation of delusional hypocrates.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:47 pm

Well, Mr. Stands, vodka pours like the rain at Russian weddings, and pretty much everywhere else.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:50 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

There are alot of Stalinists in Russia. From what I gather his popularity lies mostly with the elderly who remember the "glory days" of communism and with young rebellious teenagers. Alot of the "punks" there are involved in revolutionary nationalist/communist organizations who want dictatorship.

I heard that on NPR a few months back. Seriously, thanks, banned.
But if Bush tried to kiss my kid's belly, I would be on my way to be hung for treason shortly thereafter.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:54 pm | Edited by: banned

The funny thing about Russians desire for dictatorship is that they as a people have always thrived under oppression. They basically seem to yearn for it just so that they can have something to rebel against. It's a part of the culture and could very well be genetic. It's kind of a joke in a way the "great Russian soul" but, ya know, if you read their literature, listen to their music etc... you'll see that there is something to it. They're a nation of "tortured artists," which is probably why I got along so well there.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:56 pm

Also, for the record, they're aware of this all themselves too, and a huge part of their art is self-mocking in this regard. Read Notes From Underground for an example.
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 10:59 pm

I didn't say anything.
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 12:25 am

alot more secure in their masculinity so they...open mouthed kiss on the lips

http://www.funlol.com/funpages/yasser-arafat-was-gay.html
Posted: Mar 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Putin is the coolest fucking man on the planet. Even President Donald J.Trump wants to be like Putin.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/467670742530710621/
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®