Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Is it a rule to get drunk every Wednesday?
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 1:56 am

...in conjunction with every weekend? This question is for those of you (if any,) who are trying to "cut back". (bradx/rape ape excluded!)

I'm old and have long lost the stamina for that everyday shit, but about midway through the week I'm always craving and feel entitled for the self discipline of abstaining on Monday and Tuesday. Cheers! I'm off to the redneck "party store".
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 1:58 am

Yes, Wednesday is get drunk night. Even when I'm trying not to.
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 5:02 am

monday
wednesday
thursday
friday
saturday.
those are my drinking nites.
but who cares?
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 5:59 am

wednesday is perfect
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 7:47 am

Why should any day of the week be "a rule to get drunk"? If you're pissed off and offended and frustrated, what the fuck does it matter what day of the week it is? Friday, Saturday, even Hump day, if I feel like getting loaded the question is mute...
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 11:42 am

I try to resist the temptation to get bladdered every night ... Failed twice already this week! Out drinking with Aussie pal on Monday, then with Nick Ray and Jeremy from 'Death Ray last nite ... Getting too old for this shit! Hangover city!
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

I only get drunk on the days that end with "Y".
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 6:57 pm

I got pretty wasted last night, so much so that I didn't even attempt to crawl 50 feet down the street to watch the USA lose at soccer.
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 4:06 pm

I got pretty wasted last night, so much so that I didn't even attempt to crawl 50 feet down the street to watch the USA lose at soccer.
It's FOOTBALL not SOCCER. Please...
:-)
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 4:07 pm

shut the fuck up.
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 4:09 pm

you're a fuck up.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®