Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / who's got BAD HANDWRITING?
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:24 am

cuz that shit is WACK!
how the fuck am i supposed to read that shit?
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:32 am

I've got pretty horrible handwriting most of the time, however, it really varies.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:36 am

huh..?
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 1:46 am

jimmy lee lindsey jr.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 3:17 pm

I do. I write mostly in pencil using thin, smaller letters, leaning towards the right. I barely use cursive, ever; and when attempted, it looks like a fourth-grader on his sleepiest of days has just fallen out of his desk and hit his head. A writing analyst would probably say I'm an asshole.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 3:18 pm

But at least I don't put smiley-faces on top of my "i"s, or anything...
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 3:18 pm

I got a letter from you and it was indeed some chicken scratch bullshit. I still liked what you wrote though.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 3:27 pm

my handwriting is worse than a doctor. my sister says i have the handwriting of a serial killer
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 6:04 pm

Posted: Jun 19, 2006, 9:17 am Quote I do. I write mostly in pencil using thin, smaller letters, leaning towards the right. I barely use cursive, ever; and when attempted, it looks like a fourth-grader on his sleepiest of days has just fallen out of his desk and hit his head. A writing analyst would probably say I'm an asshole.

ditto.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 6:27 pm

My penmanship is a little screwy. I have had co-workers who would cluck like chickens whenever they tried to read something I put on paper by hand.

Now, I heard an explaination somewhere that people with bad handwriting had more stuff simultaneously going on upstairs and thusly a lack of clarity to slow down and focus on how neat they write. I am paraphrasing liberally with this tidbit I heard "somewhere", but I do remember feeling satisfied that I had an excuse.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 6:57 pm

I'm left-handed. A southpaw with good-penmanship is practically unknown. I can barely read my own handwriting.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 7:00 pm

i got BAD HANDWRITING on white vinyl 1st press - bought it new, dude
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 8:25 pm

my handwriting is usually horrid. i add capital letters where they arent needed, namely the R,H, M,N and B. im real bad at keeping the size of the letters consistant also. like maybe a lower case e will be larger than the upper case N. i cross lots of things out too. thank christ for computers
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 9:03 pm

I used to love my printing. Lack of practice and computering has made it worse. I had a very specific style. Which happened to be virtually identical to my first bf's making some of my friends think I made him up and was writing letters to myself.

As for my script well I have a mental block against writing cursive that started back in kindergarten.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 10:40 pm

my cursive is said to be "delicious".
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 10:43 pm

i have terrible handwriting to the point of sometimes not even being able to read my own chicken scratches. i tend to mix in printing and cursive both, especially when i am trying to write fast. my signature is unintelligible. if i slow it down, i can form letters correctly and they're readable, but only if i do it all deliberately.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 10:52 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

Mine is awful and has gotten progressively worse since the invention of the internet.

***I, too, mix cursive and print. It is a disaster.
Posted: Jun 19, 2006 11:24 pm

deadcityrebel has the worst handwriting i have ever seen. it's so bad it's endearing.
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 3:36 am

i find it insane that bad handwriting has become a pet peeve of mine. it only bothers me at work. we have to do alot of labeling and sorting and legibility is very important to determine whats what. i haven't written in cursive in years. i don't think i even remember how. i know that capital Q is all fucked up.
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 3:37 am

I once got a postcard that was so scrawled ,I couldn't even tell who it was from.
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 3:41 am

www.myhandwriting.com

there's a self-test on there that's pretty good....
Posted: Jun 20, 2006 3:47 am

www.myhandwriting.com

bart baggett, president of handwriting university.com

ha
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®