Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Prepare to throw up!!!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 6:41 pm

The UK number one single, the worst record I've ever heard!!!
URL
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 7:47 pm

You're not wrong, Shaun. It makes me want to cry, throw up then cry some more.
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:16 pm

I hope she gets aids from peter doherty.
weird guy:URL
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:21 pm

WHERE IS JAMES BLUNT WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:31 pm

Dan, I got a good weekend planned around your mixing/mastering session. Jonny's DJing at a GOTH NIGHT at the uni! so we mix, then master then go out and get fucked up and throw up in the uni corridors. Plus some of those goth chicks are worth looking at as well. Bring beer!!!Oh yeah as well, Matt Random (who I may get to give your LP the Matt Randon treatment) goes there with his girlfriend, they wear rubber gear so you get to be weirded out by someone as straight forward and punk rock as Matt dressed like a weirdo. Under these conditions, this LP is gonna RULE!! And it'll knock Sandi Thom off the number one spot!!!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:39 pm

Come down for BLOODFEST on the 23rd as well. I saw some of the girls who are dancing there last night and they're very good. When's the next Go Go Gorilla wqith thee Fine Lines?? I'll come over for that as long as its not the Grapes or the Corporation
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:43 pm

"I wish I was a punkrocker with flowers in my hear"

apocalypse now...
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:47 pm

I know!! Its so crap! The good thing was, it made me get off my arse and buy the Regulations LP in town today
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 9:26 pm

What the fuck is stopping her? Oh that's right, a lack of taste, and originality...
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 9:33 pm

...strike the part about originality...
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 11:08 pm

so what the fuck is going on with the hypshaykes??? whos putting out the album???
Posted: Jun 11, 2006 8:54 pm

No shit, eh? Can't wait to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is, only if includes a cover of that SMASH HIT PUNK song Shaun posted.
Posted: Jun 12, 2006 9:43 am

that "ok allright" intro is funny
Posted: Jun 12, 2006 9:45 am

You should put "approved by dirk diggler" on the album-sleeve 'cause that's so rare.
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 10:32 pm

What smash hit punk song are you referring to?

I don't know who'll put it our for sure, perhaps we'll whore ourselves out. There are some singles in the pipeline though.
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Oh right, the shit one.
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 10:34 pm

Don't worry....Lily Allen will knock her off soon...
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 10:36 pm

I can't believe that song! That's real? Is'nt it a bit lyrically/ conceptually hypocritical? Not to mention it's a pice of shit and that bloody cunt is fucking disgusting.

HIPSHAKES RULE!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 11:15 pm

bazooka joe should put it out on his new label.
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 12:33 am

Fucking pavement cycling scum!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®