Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Who else tales Adderall?
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:01 pm

My doc prescribed it 30 mill xr a day.....I looked it up and its an amphetimine.
Its for ADHD but everyone I know is begging for it. I cant feel shit. Someone just offered me 200$ for 30.....wtf!
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:06 pm

Someone just offered me 200$ for 30
Why don't they just buy some coke? It would be more of a rush. Must be a high school kid.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:07 pm

She told me strippers pay 10 a piece for them.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:07 pm

it's a good one to bring to blackout, gonerfest, dot dash, and any other fest where there are goners. I know my buddy had some last year at blackout and made some $$$
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:09 pm

I've snorted it. Never paid for it, though. I hatecoke. A half Ad pill sets me up fine. Otherwise I want to kill everybody. Stimulants & me don't get along very well.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:12 pm

I like coke. I want to kill everybody.
I love that part. Then I get all nice and buy people drinks and over tip and throw money away like a doucheknee.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:13 pm

I might go to the Dr. and see if I can't get a prescription. What symptoms should I tell him I have? I need some type of a racket to help subsidize my lavish lifestyle. I used to get hit up by high school kids for that shit all the time when I delivered Chinese food. I didn't think people paid out the ass for them. It's not like you hallucinate or anything cool on Adderall...
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:27 pm

Adderral is an infamous drug for college kids on all-nighters. It is mighty-mighty...much more of a long term "high" than coke ever is. It lasts and really will keep you focused on the studying tasks at hand.

If you aren't feeling it, you must really need it. Are you able to concentrate better?
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:04 pm

I can focus on a blade of grass for hours
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:14 pm

Good. It is working perfectly.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:22 pm

I like this stuff....I can see why it's so revered and a schedule II drug. It works. Doc told me he could only write 30 at a time with no refills unless I came in for a visit. Tight control on the CII drugs.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:48 pm

This doc also wrote me a script for 2 mill Xanax extended release tabs but insurance wouldnt cover it and I dont have 77$ right now.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:49 pm

I'm not even crazy!
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:59 pm

Anyone who talked to me at the Blackout will confirm it works. Not quite the initial rush of coke but I think its better as you stay high longer. When I got back I noticed a song called Adderall on the frantic album, Its good stuff. Mixes with beer well as well.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:17 am

Why so much trouble getting aderall when you can find speed for 5$ a pop? Shit is strong, you can be up for like 36 hours straight. Maybe the
side effects of speed is much worse than aderall, the days after you
feel your bones are gonna break.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:31 am

Does anybody know under which name aderall is sold in Europe. I can get prescriptions very easily and I'm to broke for coke.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:15 am

I don't have any symptoms of ADD, but I took an adderall once that my friend gave me cause she said it would make cleaning my house a breeze, but I just laid down and took a nap.

eh.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:18 am | Edited by: Shaun A

Yeah, whats the european equivalent. I haven't seen speed on sale since about five years ago. Speed is definately my favourite drug of all time.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:19 am | Edited by: I am the Arm

doc also wrote me a script for medi-weed!

YAY!
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:33 am

http://www.adderallxr.com/ Not sure about europe
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:34 am

That might be the most evil pharm ad ever. SOMA, PLEASE
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:35 am

"Who else tales Adderall?"

Every 21 year old college sorority girl who waited until two days before finals to finally study for class. Thanks for asking!

-Dr. SinglesGoingSteady
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:36 am

I'm a nazi
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:37 am

Schoolwork that matches his intelligence
Friends that ask him to join the group
Family hours that last for hours

Thats put me off
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:37 am

I use it recreationally once in a blue moon. It feels a lot *cleaner* than uhh, certain other overpriced, over-hyped stimulants. I stay pretty chatty and it keeps me from becoming a clumsy, marble-mouthed drunk. Just watch out for the time-release Aderalls when you pop one around 2 am. You won't ever get to sleep and the next day while you're at breakfast, the sloppy drunkeness kicks in and you're trying to make time with the underage hostess at Perkins while your friends point and laugh. Or so I've heard.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:41 am

Rachel you have ADD
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:53 am

One thing I can say about Adderall is that it makes you more gung-ho. I was leaning on my friend about whether it was 'proper' or 'correct' to approach this girl I liked considering the cultural difference of American and English manners and she said 'just fucking go talk to her'. As soon as the Adderall kicked in I just flat out asked her if I could go back with her. Result! Though I was so messed up, I didn't know what was going on and ended up at Chicago Kevins house.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 2:07 am

Why couldn't you find speed for 5 years? The shit is everywhere, kids get
all fucked up on this all the time around here.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 2:24 am

All the labs in the UKmake ecstacy, which is a stupid drug
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 2:42 am | Edited by: razor shines

I could probably get Adderall if I wanted to, but I fucking hated Ritalin as a kid. It seemed to sort of work when I was in class, but it made me really irritable and jumpy when I wasn't on it and I was only taking half a pill every 6 hours. I've also heard in recent years that prolonged Ritalin use really fucks with your nervous system and can make people have ticks. Why is Adderall so much better than Ritalin? Will it make you lose your appetite to the point where you can't even eat two full meals a day, as well?
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 4:07 am

See, rachel, I took a ritalin once for the express purpose of cleaning my house, which I'm terrible at and I cleaned out the fridge for an hour. AN HOUR!

I'm totally adhd and I would love to have a subscription to Ritalin again.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 5:37 am

3 years ago i went on a mission to get some amphetamines.
1) had to find a dr. (shrink) that would treat ADD/ADHD
2) told him the classic symptoms (never can concentrate, never finish anything, day dream, bad grades in school and so forth.) ALSO, never tell the dr. you've done drugs or drink too much
3) first he prescribed Stratterra (a non-stimulant) SUCKED
4) went back and told him i wasn't feeling any more focused. he then prescribed me Concerta (time released Ritalin i think). i took that for a week and it made me feel like i was going crazy
5) went back to dr. and said it didn't do anything for me but make me irritable so then he prescribed 10mg of Adderall XR. Took it the first day and loved it.
6) every month i'd go back to him i would say it helped a little but not as much as i thought it would so he bumped up the dose. I did this several times until i was at 30mg.
It really did help but i didn't get the initial rush i once had plus sometimes my heart would feel like it was going to explode.
7) went back to doc and asked if he could lower the dossage.
8) after a few months i went back and told him that it wasn't really working too much anymore and i wanted to try Dexadrine. i even brought in all these printouts from ADD message boards and stuff and acted really stupid like i didn't know what dexidrine was but heard that it worked for these people. Before he prescibed that he wanted me to try 25mg of the XR and a 5mg of the immediate release.
9) my next visit rolls around and i was all prepared to say it still wasn't doing anything for me anymore and bastard tells me he won't be at that office anymore he's moving 45minutes away. so i never got the damn dexidrine!
since i was diagnosed with add i just get my prescription filled by my reg. dr. and she won't gimme the dex. the bitch.

JDRhea - if you take it on an empty stomach when you wake up and don't eat for an hour you'll feel it. If i take it after i eat i never feel it.

but I just laid down and took a nap.
i take a nap almost everyday after work. i actually sleep better since i've been taking it

strippers pay 10 a piece for them
holy shit! Hmmmm
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 8:11 am

I'm up now...thought I was tired but cant sleep. I'm drinking beer like fucking crazy. I took some benedryl to take the edge off.....I opened the capsule, maybe that was a bad idea....I chewed up the little pellets..................oh well, live and learn.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 8:13 am

http://www.adderallxr.com/ one more time...wtf? Family hours that last for hours, fucking finally?
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 10:33 am

i really don't like adderall. but i do like somas, haha.adderalls make me feel like i'm gonna jump out my skin.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:18 pm

[i]Family hours that last for hours, fucking finally?[i]
I was on it in high school and my mother was amazed at how much nicer I got. I still find she and I have better conversations after I've taken some drugs.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 12:59 pm

Why is Adderall so much better than Ritalin?
imho, adderall is alot smoother, I don't get as geeked out or wired as I did when I did ritalin...then again, it could have something to do with the fact that I snorted ritalin and tend to take adderall the traditional way. It feels cleaner than ritalin, and really does seem to focus more...for me, the appeal is that everything is better with it...cleaning house, playing/listening/recording music, reading, writing, drinking, hanging out w/family/friends/total strangers, whatever. I really can't think of a time that I was on it and didn't like it.
Re: Appetite
I got a perscription two years ago from a doctor I heard was cool, and he was, and lost 15 pounds the first three months I was on it, but I attribute that to my job at the time as well. Currently, I smoke weed daily, so that clears up any loss of appetite. As it stands, I'm perscribed to 60 20mg per month, but I only take about 1/2 pill per day, sometimes not at all, the rest go to friends.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:14 pm

the rest go to friends
I was like that too. "Here, have 3 xanax!"
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 1:17 pm

"Now do me a favour!"
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 6:47 pm

Is 3 dollars for a 1 mill xanax robbery? I have to get something out of it. I really dont care for benzos unless I cant sleep but I have 60 and I'm trying to get rid of them.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 7:03 pm

"This doc also wrote me a script for 2 mill Xanax extended release tabs but insurance wouldnt cover it and I dont have 77$ right now."

I've got $77. In fact, I may be able to scrape up $90 or maybe even $97. Just saying, you know, if it that rx happened to get mailed to me accidently, I could theoretically drop it off at a local pharmacy, and then, you know, pick them up for you. At that point, naturally, I'd mail your meds back to you and you'd pay me back.
Posted: Jun 9, 2006 7:04 pm

Is 3 dollars for a 1 mill xanax robbery?

Yes.
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 4:56 am

I got rid of 15 for 25....The doc ended up giving me 1 mills twice a day instead of the 2 mill xr....fine....I can sleep and I make a little extra going out money.
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 5:23 am

Don't blame me..........Adderall!

I'm more of a Xanax/Valium/Vicodin vacuum myself.

Crush that shit and pass the straw
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 11:17 am

^^ HEE HAW!
Posted: Jun 13, 2019 5:30 am

Adderall is very instrumental in treating ADHD
Posted: Yesterday 12:56 am

This message is pending approval.
Posted: Yesterday 1:08 am

This message is pending approval.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®