Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Doug Slut RIP
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 10:53 pm

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 11:16 pm

yeah that was tough to swallow on the way into court. apparently BG called the cops when he went down.....but no wamblance till after 12hrs???? i'm not completly clear on this so don't quote me. i listened to BUDGIE in memory of my fallen slut. i'll see you later, brah.
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 12:02 am

I heard it happened in a FEMA trailer outside Snake and Jakes, and he was already a goner when they found him.
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 12:36 am

Posted: Jun 4, 2006 4:50 pm

LOOK, those people left him...they called the cops but then fled!!! fuck them!!! they should have thrown him in the car and OCSHNER hospital is 4 minutes away!!! they fled to save there own ass...FUCK THEM!!!
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 10:02 pm

He was an awesome guy....a good friend to many and to Rocks Off....this is such a waste....

Hey idiots....do drugs and you die....learn...
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 3:06 am

Fuck. I don't know what to say. My deepest condolences for his family and others closest to him.

I was hoping to catch Doug when i come back for Xmas because i didn't have time to really do shit the last time i was there. I hadn't seen him in years and was looking forward to seeing him again. I guess that won't be happening now. Rest In Peace,Doug.
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 1:33 pm

i know this is really stupid, but remember, i've only lived here a few years. who is doug slut??
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 1:53 pm

Doug and i grew up together on LEVEE VEW DRIVE out in River Ridge...I can remember our parents taking us up to the river to watch Presedent FORD'S boat pass on the Mississippi...70's axion, Baby!
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 1:54 pm

Colby give me a hollar on myspace soon...loomis
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 1:57 pm | Edited by: unfriendly1

"Hey idiots....do drugs and you die....learn..."

Fuck off. Preach that bullshit on a different thread. This is a pro-Doug/pro-drug conversation. I can assure you he would've wanted it that way.
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 2:46 pm

Posted: Jun 6, 2006 2:41 am

well gary, he does have a point...but yeah doug would have wanted it this way, so i'm with that...LET'S GET SMASHED!!!
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 2:22 pm

Point it out elsewhere.

I've been kinda testy the last few days, so I hope Colby, or as Doug was fond of calling him "Cheddar" realizes that I've been in a pretty pissy mood, and I'm cabable of doing and saying all sorts of unpredictable, unkind things if the right button gets pressed.

Doug liked Colby, I know that for a fact because he only had nice things to say about Colby.

Just do me a favor and don't do anything or say anything that I may take the wrong way cause I'm not in the fucking mood.
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 4:39 pm

Unfriendly....I wasn't preaching, I've just had too many people I've liked and loved die this senseless way, including my little brother Michael...I just want all of us to be together 50 years from now in the nursing home bitching at each other....
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 5:10 pm

I hear you man. Apparently I just misunderstood your intent. I saw the 'idiot' thing in a thread about Doug and, like I said, I'm just in a raw mood, and I'm feeling protective of the memory of someone who was the closest thing I ever had to a brother.

That being said, you're OK in my book, Cheddar--and sorry to hear about your brother.
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 2:42 pm

i'll be at the hawdware today...yall come and see me!!!
i feel like poopoo
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:23 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®