Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I Can't wait for X-Mas this Year!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 1:57 am

TWISTED SISTER manager Daniel Stanton of Coallier Entertainment has sent the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"TWISTED SISTER has signed with American record label Razor & Tie for the purpose of releasing a final CD. The CD will be a Christmas album of standards done in an all-heavy metal format. Due to release date commitments, the band had to cancel several shows this summer, including two in England on June 27th [London Hammersmith Apollo] and 28th [Nottingham Rock City] and turn down four high-profile festivals in Europe. The planned release date will be in mid-October. The title, track listing and support dates will be announced by the end of the summer."
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:02 am

DEE-MAN
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:03 am

Little Drummer Boy is sure to suck even more than usual. I was in a grocery store last weekend and they were playing the Chipmunks xmas song. In May???
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:04 am

I hope they do "Here Comes Santa Clause" and "Little Drummer Boy"
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:07 am

"Good King Wenceslas" and "Oh Christmas Tree" will sound AWSOME done in that classic heavy-metal style.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:30 am

I have heard entirely too many versions of little drummer boy, and now this. How very fucking depressing.

HG, I'm listening to your record as I type. Fucking awesome, so I'm not really that depressed. It was a birthday present!!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:39 am

HG, I'm listening to your record as I type.

seems like everybody has it but me.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:41 am

Don't feel left out. I almost had him send it to me but I figure I can wait 9 days till his show.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 3:44 am

Joe, you gonna let him get away with that??
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 3:55 am

What can I do? He might chop my head off.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®