Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: May 30, 2006 1:21 am

what kinda dog you got..? Im watchin my friends 11month old Boxer...he's eatin a tennis ball. Goooood dog.!!
Posted: May 30, 2006 1:28 am

Boo - 118 pound black lab who's seven years old. And Ani, 60 pound black lab who's almost exactly one year younger than Boo.
Ani's insane about the ball. She will hound you to fetch until she's dead. This could be literally in the Memphis summers. Tennis balls are our friends. Really, she should have been a bird dog. She would fetch or "search" until she keeled over dead.
Posted: May 30, 2006 1:55 am

2 boxers. Elderly male and young female. 11 mos. old boxer = spaz.
Posted: May 30, 2006 2:26 am | Edited by: elle

a 9 month old black newfoundland pup = my son. his name is darkness and boy, he is huge. he's about 90 pounds by now, and probably going to be about 160+ when he is full grown. i adore him. the only problem is he loves to eat shoes, socks, and underwear so leaving any of those items anywhere within reach is dangerous. we recently got him a baby pool for him to splash around in since he loves the water. he can swim really well. waiting for some time to take him to greers ferry to go swimming!
Posted: May 30, 2006 4:47 am

black newfoundland pup

I saw the cutest one of these just lying in the sun on a street in Chicago this weekend! So cute. I have the opposite - a 13lb Shih Tzu named Pie-Man or Poof da Woof depending on my mood. He also loves some tennis ball.
Posted: May 30, 2006 7:50 am

11 mos. old boxer = spaz.
No shit...he clumsy as fuck..but he's pretty damn smart.
Posted: May 30, 2006 3:20 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

I want to swim in a sea of puppies.
Posted: May 30, 2006 3:40 pm

10 year old Sheltie named Vegas, who's in pretty rough shape.
Posted: May 30, 2006 3:47 pm

my mom has a pug & a brand new puggle puppy that I love. Joe & I can't have a puppy so I pretend my mom's doggies are mine!
Posted: May 30, 2006 11:34 pm

Indians use to eat dogs. Dog gone it.
Posted: May 30, 2006 11:42 pm

We have Clyde (Drexler)- a 4 year old nut job we got from the pound. He appears to be some sort of fucked up combo of Lab, Chow, and possibly Akita/Shiba Inu. He's medium sized- about 40lbs- but acts like a cat. He really likes to drape himself on top of the couch while you're watching TV. He also likes to lean up against stuff. He, too, loves some tennis balls.
Posted: May 31, 2006 2:10 am | Edited by: jamie

6 year old Rottweiler. His name is Reuben and he kicks ass.
Reuben
Posted: May 31, 2006 2:12 am

Indians use to eat dogs.

Chinese dude decided to set up a restaurant on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. It became so popular, he wrote a book - "101 Ways to Wok Your Dog".
Posted: May 31, 2006 4:54 pm

I have a 4 year old boxer who is handsome and brindled and I love him and he acts like he's 11 months old.
Posted: May 31, 2006 5:28 pm

Dogs? When only the French Dogs will do....
Dogs' video for "Algomania" is up today here: www.victimoftime.com
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®