Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Angry Samoans - Time Has Come video
Posted: May 23, 2006 6:34 pm

Posted: May 23, 2006 7:09 pm

I love Metal Mike, thanks for posting this, hadn't seen that vid before. Too bad there's not one for Hitler's Cock.
Posted: May 23, 2006 7:54 pm

i hadn't seen that before either. wouldn't have guessed that they'd have had any vids. maybe there's a lost Ballad of Jerry Curlan vid somewhere...
Posted: May 23, 2006 9:46 pm

hookorcrook
Posted: May 23, 2006 10:27 pm

i'm on metal mike's spam list (i think he stole my email from tina lucchessi's garage sale email list or something), he CCd a ton of people on this email the other day, kinda interesting:

george--

whoa, very good and concise/terse writing here. more reasoned and literate by a few thousand miles than anything i would ever come up with a VH1 video camera pointed at my face and my inner thermostat spinning trying to find the quickest way out of "docu-history hell," roadblocks be damned.

which before any 2 minute mark of tape was up would probably degenerate into my early closing statement, ballgame called because of bomb threat in the 2nd inning: "look, it's like this -- here's what i think of Metallica = " and me flipping the bird with my Razorback cap pulled down to my eyelids (it's a good Bruce Dern psycho look, highly recommended).

George Smith <cryptnews@msn.com> wrote:
http://www.dickdestiny.com/blog/2006/05/he-was-metal-man-before-you-le ft-in.html
Posted: May 23, 2006 11:52 pm

Dick Destiny!!
Posted: May 23, 2006 11:53 pm

The best stuff on that Samoans vid is all the Vom stuff.
Posted: May 24, 2006 6:12 am

Fucking GREAT vids.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®